• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man 7-A Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that, but they don't need to be so massively above Garou to be able to cut him apart. Plus Garou is only 7-A, possibly 7-A+ is he not? While AM and FF upscale to High 7-A?
Yes they do. Cutting someone to ribbons before they can react requires more power.
They also don’t need to be above Darkshine to do that-
Tell me, could Darkshine kill Garou?
AS can't cut his eye tho, which is not covered by acid.
Which doesn't detract from my point. It could even add to it.

More reason why the statement should be dumped. Although I don't think DS would know about that.

It inflicted lethal damage, but even Darkshine recognised that Garou was alive. He believed he'd be immobile, though.

If Darkshine used a superalloy bazooka onto Garou's head while he was asleep or prior to Garou's spiral form then Darkshine would have killed Garou.

Hypothetically he could have killed Garou

It was never stated or said anywhere that AS couldn't cut VFH's eyes. We literally see VFH healing from the cuts.

It was never stated or said anywhere that AS couldn't cut VFH's eyes. We literally see VFH healing from the cuts.
You can literally see that one of the slashes touches his eye but right after that FU is totally fine. AS' AP is far below Darkshine's, if anything.

I'm saying that it could just be Murata choosing not to draw the cuts on the face. We see the cut marks on every other place. Why just the face?

I think you guys are getting to hung up on VFU. He scales to Darkshine's AP which is below Darkshine's durability. Also Atomic only caused at best minor damage since his sword melted on contact with the acid.

Also with Darkshine's statement AS and Flashy don't need to upscale that much as they're much faster and often go 100% from the start. So if Garous 7-A or possibly 7-A+ then both of them should just be at least. With Darkshine he was surprised that Garou got up after receiving those injuries so without regen Garou would have effectively died or would have been immobile for the rest of the arc without medical attention.

I mean, aren't both much faster characters than Darkshine? It could mean they'd speedblitz and stomp Garou before he could show off. And AM and FF often immediately go for the kill
But they still need AP to harm him

They should just scale higher than that Garou, Darkshine has fought alongside them sometimes, no real reason to assume he is that wrong about both

The Atomic Samurai seems to be able to cut the current Fuhrer, who is physically equal to Darkshine, many times. His sword melted, and the Fuhrer's body instantly recovered, but he was still able to pass the sword through his body many times.

So he really can One-Shot Darkshine.
I second what Damage said, we don't know if the atomic slash cut straight through Fuhrer or if it only did superficial damage. Plus, Darkshine is more durable than Vomited Fuhrer Ugly.

So what's up with the characters who are 7-A possibly 7-A+? I think they should just be 7-A or just 7-A+ the possibly just makes the scaling more confusing. Like I get that what the OP is saying that Bang and co are weaker than DS, but Bang did manage to redirect every attack against DS is a sparring match and DS thinks very highly of him. Also Atomic considers Bang to be his rival so imo if Atomic is 7-A+ then so should base Bang. Also we should get a sandbox or something together to better clarify the scaling.

I've said this quite a few times at this point. The possibly 7-A+ is due to Pre-Molt Elder Centipede scaling, not Darkshine scaling, because EC's carapace might be stronger than MK's armour.

Also, Bang and Bomb are still less powerful than Darkshine with a standard combo.

I've said this quite a few times at this point. The possibly 7-A+ is due to Pre-Molt Elder Centipede scaling, not Darkshine scaling, because EC's carapace might be stronger than MK's armour.

Also, Bang and Bomb are still less powerful than Darkshine with a standard combo.
Yes I understand all of that, but what I was proposing is that Base Bang should scale to a casual DS not a full power DS.

We haven't gotten to AS' scaling yet. He's not going to be 7-A+ with either logic.

Also, reflecting attacks does not require AP equal. Garou proved this when he blocked MB's strikes.

Darkshine can still think highly of someone who's somewhat weaker than him, but far more skilled, and even mentioned that he'd been working specifically to counter Bang's fighting style after that.

Also again, Why would a casual Darkshine be putting more effort into fighting some fodder monster, where his 7-A+ feat comes from to begin with, than he was against Garou?

Last edited:
Edit: Never mind.

I'm not saying he didn't, but we don't really have proof either.

I'm saying that by Garou being 7-A, and the casual Darkshine feat being 7-A+ or At least 7-A+, would imply that Darkshine put more effort into slamming the fodder monster into the wall than he did when he was fighting Garou. And I don't understand how that would be the case?

I said this above, but I guess you missed it.

"I'm not saying he didn't, but we don't really have proof either."

Even if we did have proof (keep in mind I agree with you here), how strong exactly would DS be against Garou?

Also, why would DS know he's even fodder until after he just one-shot him and hold back a lot?
Darkshine vs Fodder = 7-A+ feat

Therefore, Darkshine vs Non-Fodder = 7-A+
Yes, I got that. I'm just a little groggy.

Actually, I just though of an idea that requires infinitely less effort: we just don't include this specific Garou.

Mountain level, possibly Mountain level+ (One-shot Royal Ripper, survived fighting against Rover, grew stronger against Psykos and Orochi, etc) to at least Mountain level+, possibly far higher (Fought and defeated Darkshine)

I'm saying we just don't be specific about Post-Orochi and Pre-Spiral Garou.

One of pre-Orochi Garou's weakest levels of power was curbstomped by Rover, anyway, so it should be separated there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back