• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou proceeds to whirlwind Ironfist an entire continent to extremely tiny rocks. Thus creating a meteor shower.

Yes, but shaking feats like this probably won't get you Solar System level. Shaking a solar system is only High 4-C IIRC. Shaking feats are actually pretty low, much lower than most people think
Actually shaking the solar system is only 5-A based on the calcs I’ve seen.

Anyway we can upscale 170,000 year old magicada adult to the s class? In the databook it's stated that it's shell is so durability that it's hard to damage. Even for S class heroes.

T
Habiendo logrado su metamorfosis, la cigarra de 170.000
años se vuelve aún más inmensa. Tanto su dureza como su
fuerza superan por mucho a las que tenía cuando era ninfa.
Debido a su capacidad de volar, la mayoría de los héroes no
puede alcanzarla. A eso se le suma que la dura coraza que la
envuelve hace que sea muy difícil provocarle daño. Derrotarla
es una tarea casi imposible, aun para la clase "S".

Rough Tranlation:

T Having achieved its metamorphosis, the 170,000 cicada years it becomes even more immense. Both its hardness and its strength far surpass those she had when she was a nymph. Due to their ability to fly, most heroes do not can reach it. To this is added that the hard shell that wraps makes it very difficult to harm him. Defeating her it is an almost impossible task, even for the "S" class.

Given the wording I think its durability should up scale. I don't think downplaying it to zombieman's and emperor's physicals fits here.

Yeah. Like giving it a likely higher rating is one thing but we're not scaling it to Tornado or something without actually evidence.

I've said this before, but we really shouldn't use pixel scaling for the webcomic.

Back