• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
True, but considering Blast is repeatedly hyped up to be a character far more powerful than most of the S-Class, I doubt he's weaker than 7-B. Plus, we never saw how the fight went.

In terms of Blast's actual strength, I'd guess he's easily among the top 3 characters in the verse.

He's consistently defeated High-Dragon level characters, he blitzed FF so hard that it looked like teleportation, he's presumably above Tatsumaki, he's believed in-universe to be not only above all the other S-Class members, but is even hypothesized to be capable of beating them all at once, meaning the people of the OPM version of Earth believe him to be stronger than King despite how powerful they believe King is. Blast's power is also so high that he's kept at number 1 despite basically being retired, a form of treatment that no other Hero has gotten, and the HA themselves believe he can defeat a God level threat. We also know that God is aware of his existence and hates Blast, implying they may have fought before. And to top it all off, Blast has one of the biggest hax-type powers so far with his dimensional travel.

I really want to see Blast use his portals as a means of self-defense. Like forming a portal to block a punch, for example.

And yeah Zhoniin is cool. The dude is a good guy, and furthermore, he's the only good OPM YouTuber out there. Mastar Media also covers OPM but he's cringe.

But still, Zhoniin really should just stay away from vs battles topics outside of a few occasional comments on them. Even disregarding his All Might claims, his OPM videos can also be a little...off, to say the least.

Can someone link the webcomic feats sandbox? I may have found a feat we missed. Could yield some decent results and upscale Tats and above.

Another thing I wanted to bring up, are we scaling metal knight to the HA in the webcomic too? That's why I was reading that chaoter to begin with tbh.

Ah, I see. No, since it's hard to calc webcomic stuff from what I've been told. I hope that we can at least get calcs of AG's frozen rocks speed and Sonic's frozen rain speed.

The feat is just placed as unquantifiably 7-B

You can put them in the sandbox. Just remember to dsecribe the feat and place the feats in chronological order.

Back