• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How about a few more doses of stupidity?

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Jesus ******* Christ man.

And yeah these are my answers. I once saw someone say that Frieza can't solo the Demon Slayer verse and would be on par with Muzan because they're on a similar level in terms of how important they are in their stories. He also said Yoriichi who isn't even city level would be on par with Tournament of Power Roshi lmaoooooo.

I once saw someone say that Frieza can't solo the Demon Slayer verse and would be on par with Muzan because they're on a similar level in terms of how important they are in their stories.
I've seen a similar argument before, the person said that all top tiers in their verses (All Might, Naruto, Saitama, Zen'o, TOAA) are equal because they are top tiers, and that no character has enough power to solo a verse.

Yeah I found him again. He said that feats and statements are worthless in Dragon Ball and then proceeds to use narrative comparisons to make absolutely ridiculous claims like saying Final Form Frieza in the ToP would lose to Muzan but surpasses him with his Golden form, among other things.

And that's not a one time thing or a joke, I went to his profile and he uses that same logic for every answer. He also says that Escanor is on par with 8 Gates Guy for narrative reasons.

Wtf.

He doesn't even have any ranged attacks, and he's never shown a barrage of bunches that would even come close to qualifying as Danmaku.

Raw chapter is out
I love the part where Sweet Mask admires himself in the mirror, furthering how much of a narcissist he is. Pretty cool redraw and improves upon the first one I gotta say

Tho seriously. This is probably just resistance to TK for early Saitama. I think Tatsumaki going full all out on what is essentially just some random ghost feels incredibly iffy.

The thing is likely to be case in manga too since that's the only explanation left how he resisted it despite being massively weaker than tatsumaki, at that time.
It likely will, but it hasn't happened yet, and till then we can't use it

I'm wondering if Psykos can crush Mumen Rider with TK, not throwing objects at him. The question is do you need to have comparable physicals to resist TK in OPM?

Back