• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9A65U6Z_d.webp
QSsbcLD_d.webp
JkSyzCO_d.webp
VbBgUSD_d.webp
FrvAJ4B_d.webp
I didn't see the other pages, I'll try to have them for tomorrow or tonight.

Also, why is resistance to poison no longer in Garou's profile?
It's mentioned in the immense pain tolerance part, but not considered a resistance, despite it being paralyzing poison.

From what I remember Saitama was dressed up like a ghost and encountered Tatsumaki, she then tried to use her powers on him but it didn't work leading to her having a fear of ghosts since she supposedly can't do anything against them (iirc this is before they properly meet during alien invasion arc).

From what I remember Saitama was dressed up like a ghost and encountered Tatsumaki, she then tried to use her powers on him but it didn't work leading to her having a fear of ghosts since she supposedly can't do anything against them (iirc this is before they properly meet during alien invasion arc).
I think this is probably resistance to her powers. Or she was so scared her powers weren't working properly for some reason

Yeah it's just Saitama telekinesis resistance. We could possibly give him a High 6-A rating while in-training because of it but I wouldn't bother. This was still after he broke his limiter anyways, he just hadn't lost all of his hair yet, so it's not too surprising.

Also, it's extremely ironic that Tatsumaki's powers supposedly don't work on ghosts, as that's a 180 to Mob Psycho's espers who can exorcise Evil Spirits, which are basically ghosts that haven't passed on. And of course, Mob Psycho is also written by ONE.

It would've been cool if they functioned the same way, as it would actually potentially give some additional abilities to the OPM side.

But yeah, Saitama seemed mostly unphased by her powers. The only real "damage" he sustained was Tatsumaki pulling on his hair, which obviously doesn't have the same durability as Saitama.

Theory time:

Saitama breaking his limiter gave him cancer which is why he went bald. The series will end with Saitama dying after defeating God, the only opponent that gave Saitama the fight he so desperately craved, but in exchange, God sped up the process of cancer affecting him, which Saitama's body was resisting but not nullifying.

😭

Yeah it's just Saitama telekinesis resistance. We could possibly give him a High 6-A rating while in-training because of it but I wouldn't bother. This was still after he broke his limiter anyways, he just hadn't lost all of his hair yet, so it's not too surprising.
Tbh, it just could be hax resistance

Theory time:

Saitama breaking his limiter gave him cancer which is why he went bald. The series will end with Saitama dying after defeating God, the only opponent that gave Saitama the fight he so desperately craved, but in exchange, God sped up the process of cancer affecting him, which Saitama's body was resisting but not nullifying.

😭
Eyo why u gotta make us depressed smh

People on Quora think Luffy can solo everyone in OPM besides Saitama, even specifying AG and MB Boros. Using conquerors haki, the fact that "rubber body means immunity to blunt force" or Luffy > Naruto > Saitama as actual arguments.

By the time I finished reading all that by brain decreased to 10% of its original size.

Back