• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some updates on One Punch-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post-Superfight Genos has been upgraded to low 7-B

The 1.22 megaton result for JDA has been approved. It's not 84 megatons, but it's an upgrade for Genos for sure.

The Post G-4 Genos key should be changed to just "High 7-C", since it is very unlikely this form is 81% as strong as JDA. A new key should be made for Genos called Post-Superfight Genos which will be "Low 7-B", at least massively hypersonic and has class M lifting strength. Post-Elder Centipede Genos should be upgraded to "at least Low 7-B, up to At least High 6-B, likely 6-A with Full Power. High 6-A with the True Spiral Incineration Cannon."

Many high demons, like Royal Ripper, Bug God and G5 are currently listed as "at least High 7-C" because they upscale from Beginning of Series Genos via a long scaling chain. Since Post G-4 Genos is now just "High 7-C", all characters that scale to him should be changed to "High 7-C" as well. The following characters will certainly be affected: Hero Hunter Garou, Post-Training Sonic, Awakened Cockroach and Face Ripper. The following characters may also be affected: base Bug God, Royal Ripper, G-5, TTM, Suiryu, Choze and base Metal Bat.

Transformed Bug God, being superior to his base form which is superior to a slightly-stronger Garou than the one that fought post-superfight Genos, is arguably Low 7-B in my opinion, a fact I think is supported by this recently evaluated feat.

Murata also stated that "Genos can only damage Senior Centipede's armor using his [Spiral Incinerate] upgraded attacks", meaning that only post-Gouketsu (AKA post-superfight) Genos could affect Senior Centipede with his special attacks in his Low 7-B form. Senior Centipede should therefore be upgraded to "At least High 7-C, possibly Low 7-B". Metal Bat's keys will stay the same. TTM's keys should also stay the same, as Genos did not use anything of the caliber of JDA against Garou and therefore Garou would not be comparing the Low 7-B feat to TTM.

"Watchdog man should upscale to 'at least low 7-B', as he both casually defeated Hero Hunter Garou, who should be around 681 kilotons, and he is the sole guardian of Q city. He therefore must defeat alone whatever demon and dragon level threats attack the city".

Most A-class heroes should be downgraded to 8-C, instead of High 8-C.​

All A-class heroes are currently High 8-C scaling from an attack that Kombu Infinity survived from Saitama. As Kombu Infinity's fight with Golden Ball and Spring Mustachio showed, Kombu Infinity is a particularly powerful tiger level threat that most A-class heroes could not defeat. Later A-class heroes to arrive were also impressed by the damage, implying it was irregular. A-class heroes that could not defeat a tiger-level threat as powerful as Kombu Infinity should instead upscale from Dave and be downgraded to 8-C. Dave was a middling-martial artist in the Superfight tournament where the bottom-ranked A-class hero Snek placed 4th consistently (without hero equipment), therefore all A-class heroes should be as strong or stronger than him.

The following A-class heroes should be downgraded to 8-C: Golden Ball, Snek, Lightning Max, Feather, Shadow Ring, Chain'N'Toad, Twin-Tail, One-Shotter, Narcissitoic as should B-class Captain Mizuki and Needlestar.

Spring Mustachio should be changed to 8-C, High 8-C with Tomboy Thrust, as this attack was capable of damaging Kombu.

The following A-class heroes should remain High 8-C via their incredible attack potency, statements (being close to s-class level, aka 8-B+), or impressive performance against Tiger-level threats: Stinger (defeated the Deep Sea-Folk), Great Philosopher (stronger than Stinger according to the Okame Mask), Death Gatling (devastated a treeline with his death shower, superficially damaged hundred-eyes octopus), Heavy Tank Fundoshi (stated by Sitch to be near S-class level) and Magic Trick Man (same as Fundoshi).

Drive Knight should be upgraded to Baseline 7-B.​

Drive Knight has repeatedly demonstrated that he is an equal to the weakened Psykos-Orochi fusion in recent chapters, pursuing the fusion across Z-city, repeatedly beam-clashing with it, forcing it to dodge and taking multiple hits from it. This weakened Psykos-Orochi fusion should not be weaker than Psykos, who is herself a 7-B. Since Drive Knight was already "at least low 7-B, possibly higher", this upgrade just confirms what his dominant fight against Nyan implied.

DO-S and Monster-Raid Arc Fubuki should be upscaled to 8-A, via scaling to the Disciples and the Private Mercenary Squad.​

DO-S and Monster-Raid Arc Fubuki should scale to the Private Mercenary Squad, as DO-S was able to brainwash the Mercenary Squad with ease and even did superficial damage to Amai Mask later in that fight, who in turn could fodderize the Mercenary Squad (as implied in the current fight and demonstrated in the pre-redraw fight). This scaling chain is more concrete than simply placing DO-S and Monster Raid Fubuki at baseline demon level and fits more with the narrative, which never implies that DO-S is a tier weaker than the squad or the disciples.

Suiryu and Choze should downgrade to High 7-C​

Now that Suiryu's Cloud Feat has been downgraded thanks to changes in the cloud formula and other things, Suiryu and Choze are no longer Low 7-B. They should be downgraded to High 7-C instead, because 1. Suiryu scales somewhat below Bakuzan, as a heavily injured Suiryu was still able to break his toe, 2. Genos stated Suiryu was S-class level while observing their fights, when Genos (himself High 7-C) had only seen at least High 7-C S-class level fighters like Puri Puri, Metal Bat, Bang and Atomic Samurai in action, 3. Suiryu scales to Hero Hunter Garou according to a recent season 2 OVA, which ONE and Murata provided sketches for.

Large Size Upgrades​

1. Child Emperor should have type 0 with Brave giant (10 meters),

2.Garou should have type 0 in his awakened key (his final monster form looks to be over 10 meters), 3. Gums should have type 0 or elasticity like Pig God, Bakuzan should have type 1(similar to Gouketsu), Psykos should have type 0 for the "gyoro gyoro" puppet and Hundred Eyes Octopus should have type 2 (7-C key) and type 3 (Low 7-B key).

Lifting Strength Upgrades​

1.Tank Top Master go up to Class M for that feat, Genos scales.

2.Metal Knight's LS description should be changed to "varies, likely at least superhuman with metal knight drone, Class G with gargantuan walker", based on the same calculation.

3. Bang and Bomb must go up to Class G, since both can push Elder Centipede with a punch backwards even though she is going in the opposite direction at full speed. Metal Bat can go up too, since he was able to stop Elder Centipede's movement.

4.Darkshine also moves up to Class G for being far superior to them.
That scales Half Monster Garou who could match Darkshine in brute force.
Half Monster Garou must be: Class M, up to at least Class G via Reactive Evolution, also rises Golden Sperm and Orochi.

5. Child Emperor's LS should be changed to "unknown physically, at least Class M with Brave Giant", because Brave Giant should be as strong or stronger than this feat.

6.Beefcake weight

Homeless Emperor Changes​

Homeless Emperor's tiering should be changed to "Unknown physically, 7-B with light spheres", he should be awarded "superhuman physical characteristics" and his speed should be changed to "At least Supersonic" based on this redraw.

Geryuganshoop speed​

So, this achievement was accepted and consequently changes some things on the scale.
That scales for Boros, for his Power Unsealed key and who else?
I think maybe Orochi, since it is said that he could beat Boros' elite without a problem, consequently, Tatsumaki and Golden Sperm.

Size of City-A and its destruction​

The math of the calculation was used, but the member asked to be discussed with anyone who understands OPM, so it would be left to be discussed, but, if accepted, the Boros Ship rises to Low 6-B (Small Country level).

Profile images e Key Boros​

I also propose that these are the images of Boros' profile.

Power Sealed

Power Unsealed

Meteoric Burst

About the keys, I think it should be like this:

Tier: At least High 6-C, possibly much higher | High 6-A | At least High 6-A, higher with Meteoric Burst

Attack Potency: At least Large Island level (It must be equal to its durability that survived a casual punch from Saitama, while a casual punch destroyed Orochi), possibly much higher (Stated by Geryuganshoop to be able to wipe out all life on Earth in 10 days) | Multi-Continent level (His attacks were causing severe damage to his ship which endured Saitama's moon jump) | At least Multi Continent level (Much stronger than before. A single punch from this form caused as much damage as a charged attack from his previous form), higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (He stated that his attack would destroy the surface of an entire planet, making Saitama use Serious Punch to cancel it out, the databook also stated that his attack was able to shave and ruin the Earth)

Speed: At least Relativistic, likely higher (Should be comparable if not faster than Gryuganshoop, could defeat all three generals) | At least Relativistic, likely higher (Faster than before) | Relativistic+ (Generates an aura around himself and others that can move them at 75% lightspeed), possibly higher (Surprised Saitama with his speed)

Key: Armored | Released | Meteoric Burst

Credit:
Emirp sumitpo

Boros must have: BFR, Hand-to Hand Combatant, Energy projection and type 3 Immortality

Last edited:
A question regarding the Kombu Infinity calc; isn't 80% hollowness a more typical value for buildings, instead of 50%?

Sorry, but how is this true? Didn't Saitama just punched the hair and not his body?! As we see part of it destroyed, and he even says that Saitama plucked the hair from his body
I didn't make the calc, but it was based on the premise that Kombu's body was hit through the building and that Kombu survived this attack. It's somewhat speculative, because we don't know what exactly went down... but we do know that A) Kombu attacked Saitama, B) in the course of their fight this chunk of the building was destroyed, C) Kombu lost its hair, D) Kombu Infinity survived whatever Saitama threw at it (including the building destruction).

As far as I can see, it is equally plausible to assume that Kombu's body was hit or that just Kombu's hair was hit since we only know so much about the feats and their nature. I would ping the calc maker but I can't seem to find him on the new server

I agree with all of this, although maybe we should revisit the Kombu Infinity calc with 80% hollowness. It won't change the tiering, but it's probably the right idea.

Agreed with all this. But is garou really large sized? IIRC, he's like, 3 meters at best. I think my memory is rusty

I'm sure there will be some disagreement and suggested alterations further on, after all we need the approval of several staff before we can implement the changes

I also agree with the majority of things, although I don’t get why Genos’s ‘At least High 7-C’ keys would lose the ‘At least,’ and I think Boros’ current pictures are perfectly fine.

I prefer to use the manga photos, since the profiles are from the manga and are also of a better quality.

I also agree with the majority of things, although I don’t get why Genos’s ‘At least High 7-C’ keys would lose the ‘At least,’ and I think Boros’ current pictures are perfectly fine.
It's good you raised this point actually, because I was going to prove that the spiral incineration cannon that Genos fired to kill Garou was High 7-C and I've just calced it at 5.3 megatons... well, the scaling works if we go off Jet Drive Arrow. The Machine Gun blows and incineration cannons that were causing Garou trouble should still be High 7-C. Thank you for challenging this, you may have actually gotten a bigger upgrade for Post-Superfight Genos.

If this calc is accepted, I will rescind my suggestion that we get rid of the "at-least".

I didn't make the calc, but it was based on the premise that Kombu's body was hit through the building and that Kombu survived this attack. It's somewhat speculative, because we don't know what exactly went down... but we do know that A) Kombu attacked Saitama, B) in the course of their fight this chunk of the building was destroyed, C) Kombu lost its hair, D) Kombu Infinity survived whatever Saitama threw at it (including the building destruction).

As far as I can see, it is equally plausible to assume that Kombu's body was hit or that just Kombu's hair was hit since we only know so much about the feats and their nature. I would ping the calc maker but I can't seem to find him on the new server
But in the "One-Punch Man: Hero Encyclopedia" is it stated that their battle lasted 1 second, here, so there was no fight, Saitama saw his hair, remembered that he forgot to buy kombu, Kombu tried to attack him with his hair and Saitama punched his hair, then he got the Kombu

Surely having your hair torn out with High 8-C force should still make you High 8-C? Since Saitama is using brute force, the shockwaves and stress of the punch should still be blowing around and running through Kombu's body.

What scaling changes are you proposing?

It's good you raised this point actually, because I was going to prove that the spiral incineration cannon that Genos fired to kill Garou was High 7-C and I've just calced it at 5.3 megatons... well, the scaling works if we go off Jet Drive Arrow. The Machine Gun blows and incineration cannons that were causing Garou trouble should still be High 7-C. Thank you for challenging this, you may have actually gotten a bigger upgrade for Post-Superfight Genos.

If this calc is accepted, I will rescind my suggestion that we get rid of the "at-least".
Spiral Incineration Cannon should be superior to Jet Drive Arrow, right? So, that is something that uses much more energy for what is demonstrated, so much so that in the current mode, it is your most powerful attack.

Surely having your hair torn out with High 8-C force should still make you High 8-C? Since Saitama is using brute force, the shockwaves and stress of the punch should still be blowing around and running through Kombu's body.

What scaling changes are you proposing?
The problem i have here is that scaling a bunch of characters to something so vague and that sounds impossible (surviving a Saitama punch) is kinda meh, i mean, even Mustachio was able to damage Kombu's hair

I think we should look for another thing to scale the A-class characters and such

The problem i have here is that scaling a bunch of characters to something so vague and that sounds impossible (surviving a Saitama punch) is kinda meh, i mean, even Mustachio was able to damage Kombu's hair

I think we should look for another thing to scale the A-class characters and such
I wouldn't call it vague. If what you say is true, Kombu Infinity's hair was punched and the resulting hole was created, Kombu's Hair must be High 8-C and Kombu is High 8-C by extension, because Kombu both attacks and defends with the High 8-C hair.

Spring Mustachio being able to pierce Kombu Infinity's hair also does not delegitimize the High 8-C rating, as Spring Mustachio was also able to pierce Garou's (high 7-C) hand with the same attack. This is why I was saying Tomboy Thrust is also High 8-C, because it's a special attack that is magnitudes stronger than Spring Mustachio's normal AP.

If we toss out the feat on the grounds of it being ambiguous, we will need to downgrade all High 8-C A-class heroes to 8-C and also downgrade all baseline demon level threats (DO-S, Demonic Fan, other 8-Bs) to High 8-C scaling up from Dave. To be clear, I would oppose such a change as the feat and the scaling seem pretty straightforward to me, whether Kombu took the punch to the body or to the hair.

Last edited:
I just realized armored Boros could get upgraded if orochi gets re-drawn with a much more powerful scene

Wouldn't tatsumaki be relativistic by virtue of being superior to Geryuganshoop? as well as psykorochi and full power Genos?

While Tatsumaki is obviously stronger than Geryuganshoop, there's no direct scaling between them for power, speed or anything - Saitama is the only link and he fodderized Geryuganshoop's relativistic+ attack.

I wouldn't call it vague. If what you say is true, Kombu Infinity's hair was punched and the resulting hole was created, Kombu's Hair must be High 8-C and Kombu is High 8-C by extension, because Kombu both attacks and defends with the High 8-C hair.

Spring Mustachio being able to pierce Kombu Infinity's hair also does not delegitimize the High 8-C rating, as Spring Mustachio was also able to pierce Garou's (high 7-C) hand with the same attack. This is why I was saying Tomboy Thrust is also High 8-C, although it's a special attack that is magnitudes stronger than Spring Mustachio's normal AP.

If we toss out the feat on the grounds of it being ambiguous, we will need to downgrade all High 8-C A-class heroes to 8-C and also downgrade all baseline demon level threats (DO-S, Demonic Fan, other 8-Bs) to High 8-C scaling up from Dave. To be clear, I would oppose such a change as the feat and the scaling seem pretty straightforward to me, whether Kombu took the punch to the body or to the hair.
well, ok, but in his profile it says that his physical compares to his hair, wich is not true

While Tatsumaki is obviously stronger than Geryuganshoop, there's no direct scaling between them for power, speed or anything - Saitama is the only link and he fodderized Geryuganshoop's relativistic+ attack.
I mean, Tatsumaki blitzed psykorochi, Psykorochi is faster than orochi, and orochi is gonna be rel+ because he could defeat geryuganshoop and the other guys with ease.

Okay, I could support removing that comment.

@LordTracer I have calced Spiral Incineration Cannon at 681 kilotons, High 7-C here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ourosboros/Spiral_Incineration_Cannon

I adjusted the results and it actually does seem to be High 7-C and weaker than Jet Drive Arrow. However, via upscaling, Ultra-Spiral Incineration Cannon should be low 7-B. If any calc group members could evaluate it, this would be very timely for this CRT.

Last edited:
I mean, Tatsumaki blitzed psykorochi, Psykorochi is faster than orochi, and orochi is gonna be rel+ because he could defeat geryuganshoop and the other guys with ease.
Hmm... I suppose you're right. I think Orochi would be upgraded to just Relativistic though, since he'd be scaling to Geryuganshoop's physicals I think. In fact, I wonder why Orochi wasn't Relativistic+ earlier... was it because we assumed he would scale to Geryuganshoop's physicals (presumed at least MHS) and aim dodge?

Orochi is only regular relativistic, my bad. Relativistic+ is only for MB boros, woke garou and flashy flash.

Last edited:
Revised the calc, it's only 681 kilotons right now- I made a big rounding error with the spherical volume equation. Not going to say it's a definitive result though- I could be wrong again.

At 681 kilotons, that makes it High 7-C+ so yeah, a pretty nice upgrade (assuming it gets accepted, of course).

Yeah. Earlier I mistakenly calced it as low 7-B, but if it gets accepted I would argue this shows exactly where Hero Hunter Garou and others on his level are. My hope is that Bug God and some others may upscale into low 7-B by being superior to Garou.

I assume this attack would kill Garou and show us the furthest extent of his durability as a human, but that's just speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back