• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was a pretty old one, from like 3 months ago, so I'd have to scroll through a lot of it just to find it lol

Bro, why do people say dumb stuff like this? No character in MHA is competing with Dragon level characters except the god tiers in MHA. Even then, the god tiers get speedblitzed.

I said Nyan yawn-slashes the MHA verse. They said Edgeshot can “attack at supersonic speeds and put up a fight. Nyan can’t beat All Might”.

Supersonic speeds? That's cute. Nyan can move at Massively Hypersonic speeds.

More fair matchups would be One Piece VS One Punch Man battles, tbh. If Sonic had the AP for it, a fight between him and Zoro would be cool.

Straw Hats VS The Monster Association, anyone?

(Since it seems like Boros is definitely getting downgraded, I can unironically say that Tatsumaki solos the verse besides Saitama and maybe Awakened Garou depending on how that fight goes).

Theironic part is that the CRT was going to upgrade him to 44 petatons physically at first, yet he walked away with the biggest downgrade so far, lol.

I said Nyan yawn-slashes the MHA verse. They said Edgeshot can “attack at supersonic speeds and put up a fight. Nyan can’t beat All Might”.
Some people don't realize that the attacks have to be a certain AP to be effective. Also, they may not know exactly how slow supersonic speeds are for OPM (tiger level), but they should at least realize that supersonic puts Edgeshot around beginning of series Sonic and below pre-monsterization Haragiri, two characters who are stated to be faster than sound, both characters who would get destroyed by Nyan. You don't fancy calculations to tell you that supersonic is at most mid-tier in OPM, whereas it's quite impressive in MHA.

And maybe Nyan can't beat (Prime) All Might. He seems about as powerful than weakened All Might and All One For One though, judging from the effects of his claw attack, which we did not fully see.

Why was the moon jump stopped scaling to the ship? I’m not against it, just want to understand the logic.
Something to do with Most strength of the jump being dispersed on the Moon and Saitama not carrying the full brunt of the impact.
If you calc the KE of Saitama's mass being propelled at the speed of the jump (wich hits relativistic) the results wouldn't go past high 7-A

But based on what
Better, more understandable feats? Such as tanking a multi-continental attack without her barrier and only suffering clothing damage, then manhandling another one of those attacks with her telekensis and throwing it away like a used sock, etc etc.

Boros doesn’t really have much going for him without Meteoric Burst. He’s also almost speed-featless.

A lot of them wouldn’t even need cards to play. Tatsumaki one-points everyone, Genos vaporises and blitzes in that order, Atomic dices, Metal Knight nukes, etc etc.
I would agree that the strongest s-class (High dragon and above) would have no-diff MHA due to the speed and power differentials. They could just walk through them. The mid-dragons would also debatably no-diff. If we account for speed, even the weakest S-class like Puri Puri, TTM, Pig God without trump card would mid-diff the verse with speed. With speed equalized, the hax of Shigaraki and a select few others could potentially be an issue, although we have yet to see how many such hax interact with enormously superior AP.

Boros has better speed feats though. And CSRC would oneshot Tatsumaki, if he could get it off and hit her with it.

Sending Saitama to the moon in a couple seconds is superior to dodging the Psykorochi lazers, even if you disregard Murata's statements about Geryuganshoop.

Boros has better speed feats though. And CSRC would oneshot Tatsumaki, if he could get it off and hit her with it.

Sending Saitama to the moon in a couple seconds is superior to dodging the Psykorochi lazers, even if you disregard Murata's statements about Geryuganshoop.
This is about Released Boros vs Tatsumaki.

This is about Released Boros vs Tatsumaki.
Ah, I see. However, Released Boros and Armored Boros are still likely going to be upgraded to relativistic based on Usklaverei's recent Geryuganshoop calc. Tatsumaki will hopefully be upgraded to sub-relativistic via my calc. So Boros would be about 10 times faster if both upgrades are accepted. Released Boros would still lose that fight according to his suggested AP downgrades.

anon you can calc the KE there and it's in the Megaton range.
Ah no, sorry, I'm talking purely speed and not AP. Obviously, the moon kick is only a mid-high dragon feat by itself. In theory, somebody as strong as Gouketsu could acheive a similar result if they were fast enough.

However, Released Boros cannot go lower than 6-C via his own feats, as this chest blast is about 8-10 km wide scaling to the ship's 9km width and even the low end gives 6-C results. If necessary, I could make a proper calc of it.

Ah, I see. However, Released Boros and Armored Boros are still likely going to be upgraded to relativistic based on Usklaverei's recent Geryuganshoop calc. Tatsumaki will hopefully be upgraded to sub-relativistic via my calc. So Boros would be about 10 times faster if both upgrades are accepted. Released Boros would still lose that fight according to his suggested AP downgrades.
Doesn’t Orochi scale to Geryuganshoop though...?

Back