• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Firstly, why are we scaling deflection to AP all of a sudden? A less skilled and powerful Garou was able to deflect strikes that would have incapacitated him.

Secondly, Darkshine wasn’t even remotely serious, at first. When he did get serious, Garou was powerless and had his ribcage shattered by an attack that he couldn’t even reflect with Bang and Bomb’s combined techniques.

Lastly, as I said, Darkshine shattered his ribcage. Rover couldn’t do that to Garou even before he’d adapted to Psykos (someone who immobilised him prior) or Orochi.

I do strongly doubt HM Garou, Rover, Bomb and Bang (excluding Awakened Bang, ofc) are like 10x weaker than Darkshine, but they’re not comparable. At the very least, I’d definitely downscale them to Mountain level. I think this is reasonable because DS’ attack did more to Psykos than Bomb and Bang’s combo.
Seems ok, then.

Last edited:
Firstly, why are we scaling deflection to AP all of a sudden? A less skilled and powerful Garou was able to deflect strikes that would have incapacitated him

Secondly, Darkshine wasn’t even remotely serious. When he did get serious, Garou was powerless and had his ribcage shattered by an attack that he couldn’t even reflect with Bang and Bomb’s combine day techniques.

Lastly, as I said, Darkshine shattered his ribcage. Rover couldn’t do that to Garou even before he’d adapted to Psykos (someone who immobilised him prior) or Orochi.

I do strongly doubt HM Garou, Rover, Bomb and Bang (excluding Awakened Bang, ofc) are like 10x weaker than Darkshine, but they’re not comparable.
The argument is if HM Garou should scale to Darkshine's feat of very casually destroying the interior of the HQ. Darkshine definitely tried more in this attack, this attack, and this whole attack (All of which Garou got up from), than he did when doing this.

Those first two literally had him vomiting blood, which proves even a casual DS >> Garou, and the other one was the Tackle I mentioned that completely shattered his his ribcage.

@Emirp As I said, even their combo is inferior to one of DS’ attacks. 550 mt is Mountain level+, and they’d be over 400 if they’re half DS.

Those first two literally had him vomiting blood, which proves even a casual DS >> Garou, and the other one was the Tackle I mentioned that completely shattered his his ribcage.
I'm not saying he fully scales. I'm just saying that we can't completely discredit the fact that Garou got up from all of those attacks right after and kept attacking Darkshine. I agree with Garou having an "At most" rating.

I'm not saying he fully scales. I'm just saying that we can't completely discredit the fact that Garou got up from all of those attacks right after and kept attacking Darkshine. I agree with Garou having an "At most" rating.
That's just stamina. In no way, should he even scale to that last one. I certainly wouldn't call, getting my ribs shattered as durability justification

@Kachon I’m not discrediting anything, I’m saying it’s just not quite as impressive as some people are claiming. He did survive them, but he was vomiting blood. Also, this is the same guy who can shrug off having holes in his body, as well as shattered rib cage.

Last edited:
That's just stamina.
How are you going to say that getting hit with all of those moves, when with 2 of the 3 moves, Garou was just sleeping, and only the second one woke him up, is just stamina. That is complete downplay.
In no way, should he even scale to that last one. I certainly wouldn't call, getting my ribs shattered as durability justification
You clearly didn't read what I was saying because I never once stated that Garou should scale to any of those moves that Darkshine did. I'm saying that sin e Garou could survive 3 heavy attacks from Darkshine, he should at least scale to, or under Darkshine just throwing someone.

@Kachon I’m not discrediting anything, I’m saying it’s just not quite as impressive as some people are claiming. He did survive them, but he was vomiting blood. Also, this is the same guy who can shrug off having holes in his body, as well as shattered rib cage.
I'm not saying that he tanked them or anything. I'm just trying to prove that Garou would have dura high enough to scale to Darkshine damaging the interior of the HQ.

I’m not saying he doesn’t scale, just that he should downscale to even a casual DS.

I think that’s reasonable because Rover is capable of damaging Bomb/Bang and damaged Garou, so Garou scales to people who can’t even match DS with combo moves.

I’m not saying he doesn’t scale, just that he should downscale to even a casual DS.

I think that’s reasonable because Rover is capable of damaging Bomb/Bang and damaged Garou, so Garou scales to people who can’t even match DS with combo moves.
I'm saying the same thing.

You’re saying at most. So we disagree a little, but that’s neither here nor there.

On another note, does Large Mountain level AB Bang and AB Garou seem reasonable?

Garou was already stronger DS at full power before Awakening, and grew even stronger due to copying Awakened Breath.

If the page is locked, I’ll just add it onto the new CRT I’m planning, or you can ask another staff member. If not, then add it at your leisure. I’m on iOS right now.

City level (One of the strongest members of the Monster Association. Almost leveled a whole city when he was younger and smaller. Was stated to be in a different scale from other previous recorded monsters, so he should be more powerful than Vaccine Man.) | At least City level, possibly Mountain level+ (Stronger than before. Genos questioned if there were any monsters like him, despite having already encountered Gouketsu. Gyoro Gyoro estimated that only the stronger members of the S-Class could challenge him. Implied by Orochi to be on par with Gouketsu)

City level (One of the strongest members of the Monster Association. Almost leveled a whole city when he was younger and smaller. Was stated to be in a different scale from other previous recorded monsters, so he should be more powerful than Vaccine Man.) | At least City level, possibly Mountain level+ (Stronger than before. Genos questioned if there were any monsters like him, despite having already encountered Gouketsu. Gyoro Gyoro estimated that only the stronger members of the S-Class could challenge him. Implied by Orochi to be on par with Gouketsu)
The Gyoro Gyoro thing was referring to Pre Molt EC.

Also do you have the Orochi scans? The ones implying them to be comparable.

Still, as an above dragon, he should be 6-B scaling above the meteor, because he already scales above the 6-C calc, which is also a one shot attack, and the meteor is listed as a dragon level threat.
But don't we treat the meteor as a different case from other threat levels? That was why Boris doesn't scale to it anymore

Back