• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's talking about skill here
Considering he's also taking blows from Garou, I would assume he's also talking about Garou's power, given that skill aside, power is the main thing behind Bang and Garou's attacks (hence the use of "he beat me up" and "I got smashed to the ground over and over"), and Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist is just about hitting hard as it is about deflecting attacks.

Where was he at the epicenter of his 7-B blasts?
No, but his blasts should be comparable in AP and we shouldn't judge them purely on there AOE. Especially with Vaccine Man who was trying to kill as many humans as possible. Also he has no anti feats or statements to suggest he's a glass cannon unlike homeless. So either change his durability to 7-B for tanking his own blasts or change it to unknown for consistency with his other stats.

Hey, could you translate this please?
Uh. Guess I can wing it.
ミサイルデモー 無傷...

生物トシテハ トテツモナイ 硬度ダーくさ

外殻ヲ採取スレバ 兵器開発二役立ツ カモシレン
I think he's saying
Missiles do not harm it

The creature is hard/solid (tough maybe?)

I should harvest the shell for weapon's development

In the image, we can see individual explosions doing damage to the HQ
Is it doing damage to the HQ, or are they just hitting the HQ? Because we have clear examples of demon level threats blasting it with similar explosions but doing no damage.

Like his full arsenal taking it down is fine, but trying to scale any random weapon to it seems like a bad idea.

A MBT can't one shot the Pentagon. But get a few hundred of them with bombers and artillery and eventually they'll pound through.

Is it doing damage to the HQ, or are they just hitting the HQ? Because we have clear examples of demon level threats blasting it with similar explosions but doing no damage.

Like his full arsenal taking it down is fine, but trying to scale any random weapon to it seems like a bad idea.

A MBT can't one shot the Pentagon. But get a few hundred of them with bombers and artillery and eventually they'll pound through.
If it is saying that he is able to damage it, and It shows individual missiles and bombs making explosions, why isn't it safe to assume that each of them are doing damage?

why isn't it safe to assume that each of them are doing damage?
Doing damage after a bombardment isn't the same as character punching through the building in one shot.

Like none of his weapons are scaling to the 800+ megaton building in total. They can have 1 megaton attacks but hit it ten thousand times and eventually whittle it down.

We don't even see the main combat drone attacking. We see bombers and walking turrets with far larger missiles/energy weapons.

Drive Knight even talks about missile codes, implying they'd use the kind of tactical/ICBMs we have (presumably far more advanced, though).

Metal Knight's normal missiles, as powerful as they are, shouldn't scale. Let's just wait for the translations.

Last edited:
Goo Orochi doesn't have the surface area necessary to take the entire energy of the attack.

Genos doesn't have a possibly 7-A rating normally, his most powerful attack just scales to Elder Centipede.

Why is 7-B wrong? It's many, many times higher than Bug God.

Goo Orochi doesn't have the surface area necessary to take the entire energy of the attack.

Genos doesn't have a possibly 7-A rating normally, his most powerful attack just scales to Elder Centipede.

Why is 7-B wrong? It's many, many times higher than Bug God.
Nvm. I read some of other pages. It is already discussed

Darkshine managed to damage the inside of the HA HQ by throwing some guy at it would this count towards scaling?
K18eXtstj2gBLmxySkSX1613486658.jpg

Back