• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So Melzalgard’s actually had a combination form that increases his power dramatically. So do we currently treat each individual Melzalgard body as a dragon? Cause if we do than his combination form could be considered 7-B due to being a combination of the five of them. Could be a nice supporting feat for Bang being 7-B as he deflected an attack from Merged Melzalgard.

Last edited:

So Melzalgard’s actually had a combination form that increases his power dramatically. So do we treat each individual Melzalgard body as a dragon? Cause if that’s the case his combination form could be considered 7-B due to being a combination of the five of them. Could be a nice supporting feat for Bang being 7-B as he deflected an attack from Merged Melzalgard.

The picture us broken

How about this
04xh4efum7h71.png

So Melzalgard’s actually had a combination form that increases his power dramatically. So do we treat each individual Melzalgard body as a dragon? Cause if that’s the case his combination form could be considered 7-B due to being a combination of the five of them. Could be a nice supporting feat for Bang being 7-B as he deflected an attack from Merged Melzalgard.

I'm not sure where you're getting 7-B from, we can't just assume it becomes a 5x multiplier just because it's a merge of 5 people. Promoted Rook isn't 36 Megatons because he's a combination of Drive Knight and Genos.

Adn even if we used a 5x multiplier, it's just Low 7-B+

I mean doesn’t the site normally treat fusions or merged forms as at the very least having the combined power of its fusees? Like that’s how a bunch of other verses have treated it.

Kimetsu no Yaiba for example had a demon being a fusion of 4 demons so its treated as at least having the combined power of the 4 demons.

Pokemon had a fusion of the three legendary birds being treated as having the combined powers of the 3 birds.

So if each Melzalgard body is considered a dragon and therefore Low 7-B (Stronger than 1.22 Megatons) the merged form could possibly be baseline 7-B (6.3 Megatons) as 1.22 Megatons x 5 is 6.1 Megatons and they scale above this. But like I said this is only if each individual body is treated as a dragon. Which I’m guess they aren’t treated as such.

I mean doesn’t the site normally treat fusions or merged forms as at the very least having the combined power of its fusees? Like that’s how a bunch of other verses have treated it.
We treat it as just an "At least" Normally without further context afaik.

Also I think one of the OVAs states Bang took minor damage from a single headed Melzalgald. But I'll need to find it

16.jpeg

Total diameter of the blackhole is over Saitama's height who is 1.75 meters so I will assume 2 meters for the blackhole's diameter.

The easiest way to find an answer is using equation of Schwarzschild radius
schwarzschild-radius-mathematical-equation.jpg

R = 1
G = 6.67408 × 10^-11
c=299 792 458
M =?
I calculated M to be 6.73317655 × 10^26. That's over 112 times heavier than Earth. So 59.44 Zettatons × 112,.... = Over 6700
I think u should multiply the feat by infinite due the symbol that appears in his hands, then we get an accurate result

We treat it as just an "At least" Normally without further context afaik.
Feels kinda weird to treat it that way but okay. Most verses I’ve seen just treat it as addition at the very minimum.
Also I think one of the OVAs states Bang took minor damage from a single headed Melzalgald. But I'll need to find it
Wasn’t that OVA just Atomic Samurai asking Bang if he took damage as he believed even Bang should’ve taken some damage after a hit from Melzalgard.

Kimetsu no Yaiba for example had a demon being a fusion of 4 demons so its treated as at least having the combined power of the 4 demons.

Pokemon had a fusion of the three legendary birds being treated as having the combined powers of the 3 birds.

So if each Melzalgard body is considered a dragon and therefore Low 7-B (Stronger than 1.22 Megatons) the merged form could possibly be baseline 7-B (6.3 Megatons) as 1.22 Megatons x 5 is 6.1 Megatons and they scale above this. But like I said this is only if each individual body is treated as a dragon. Which I’m guess they aren’t treated as such.
Honestly sounds good to me.

It's kinda implied that the one headed Melzalgald was able to damage Bang, Bang even stating: "I could've used an even harder workout. And the fact Bang doesn't get up immediately shows he doesn't casually tank it. Also this is only the one headed Melzalgald, mind you. I'd say he could get an "At most 7-B", off of this.

Something like: "At most 7-B individually, higher when merged"

It's kinda implied that the one headed Melzalgald was able to damage Bang, Bang even stating: "I could've used an even harder workout. And the fact Bang doesn't get up immediately shows he doesn't casually tank it. Also this is only the one headed Melzalgald, mind you. I'd say he could get an "At most 7-B", off of this.

Something like: "At most 7-B individually, higher when merged"
He did damage him, your link is skipping and skipped part of the dialouge. He follows it by saying "my body was getting soft I needed the jolt"

Back