• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It may not outright prove or disprove anything, but it's certainly a strong piece of evidence given that the source himself literally develops non-living organisms and is the only one in the series currently known to do so (unless the Organisation, who've only developed Demon level robots, turns out to be completely separate from Bofoi, which departs from the webcomic).

That's still not conclusive, especially if he only plans expounding its natural properties. He only says "might", after all. You don't need something outrageously durable for, say, missile armour to blast through a bunker.

Anyway, we should probably get a proper calc for the building's durability.
Link doesn't work.

I don't really know how DMUA did it. 2386.41666666 is pulled from somewhere.
It's half of EC's length.
No, 100%. Murata was directly foreshadowing Awakened Garou in the TTM fight when TTM said "I feel like I need to finish him right here and now"

Also, what's going on with EC? Are we just booting him down to at least low 7-B in pre-molt because the 4772 meter length doesn't apply? I have to say the weight feels wrong for the pre-molt length we got from the bobbit worm, given EC's density. I would suggest first calcing the dust clouds EC creates in pre-molt and then the energy required to burst his entire body through the ground and see if either yields results higher than JDA or Psykos's beams.

Also, what's going on with EC? Are we just booting him down to at least low 7-B in pre-molt because the 4772 meter length doesn't apply? I have to say the weight feels wrong for the pre-molt length we got from the bobbit worm, given EC's density. I would suggest first calcing the dust clouds EC creates in pre-molt and then the energy required to burst his entire body through the ground and see if either yields results higher than JDA or Psykos's beams.
He's going to scale above Vaccine Man, so he will have 7-B.

I have to say the weight feels wrong for the pre-molt length we got from the bobbit worm, given EC's density.
Do I have to repeat myself, again? Using a centipede is wrong, proportionally speaking. You end up with either a EC that is too big for the width we're given or one that is too short considering how long he is.

If you want to take into account EC's carapace, I guess you can replace the chitin armor of the bobbit worm for the density of... I don't know, steel. Steel is 5.43859649x denser than chitin which would make EC as per my calc 479322.671 tonnes, almost as heavy as the Burj Khalifa and as heavy as multiple oil tankers.

However, I don't think this would change much, though I could be wrong.

Do I have to repeat myself, again? Using a centipede is wrong, proportionally speaking. You end up with either a EC that is too big for the width we're given or one that is too short considering how long he is.

If you want to take into account EC's carapace, I guess you can replace the chitin armor of the bobbit worm for the density of... I don't know, steel. Steel is 5.43859649x denser than chitin which would make EC as per my calc 479322.671 tonnes, almost as heavy as the Burj Khalifa and as heavy as multiple oil tankers.

However, I don't think this would change much, though I could be wrong.
You're misunderstanding me. I'm not challenging using the bobbit worm for the proportions- I'm saying the upscaled weight is just too much of a lowball for me. Even steel might be too light- why not go for Tungsten given the unusual properties of the armor? It's harder than Metal knight's alloys, so Tungsten is the best analogue I can think of.

Since the carapace is such disproportionally large part of EC (far thicker than the real life proportions of any animal), I would actually just recommend starting with the bobbit worm proportions and calcing his weight as if he were a giant cylinder of tungsten with say, 80% hollowness.

lots this one would be dope
DIyzOVh_d.webp

Spanish​

PÁGINA 1 (Geryu and Groribas):

GRORIBAS

Un soldado de alto rango con una gran variedad de técnicas.

DATA
Nivel de amenaza: dragón Origen: El espacio Altura: 8,20m Peso: Desconocido

"TE FELICITO POR HABER LLEGADO HASTA AQUÍ, INTRUSO!"

"Mordisco doble", "purgatorio de espinas", "cielo estrangulador", "tornillo de cola", y otros 20 tipos de técnicas forman el arsenal de este difícil contendiente. Con su cruel carácter, disfruta atormentando a su oponente.

Groribas ataca a Saitama con su nueva técnica, un terrorífico ataque sorpresa que, con su saliva superácida, derrite a su oponente hasta reducirlo a un fango irreconocible.

GERYUGANSHOOP

El telépata más poderoso del espacio exterior

DATA
Nivel de amenaza: Dragón Origen: El espacio Altura: 6'80m Peso: Desconocido

Este usuario de poderes psíquicos que domina tanto la telequinesis como la telepatía es junto a Melzalgard y Groribas uno de los tres soldados más poderosos.

Gracias a su telepatía puede comunicarse directamente con las mentes de otros, ya sean las de sus esbirros para darles órdenes o las de sus enemigos para advertirlos.

"¡HAS HECHO AÑICOS NUESTRA NAVE!"
¡¡Levanta escombros y guijarros de los alrededores y los lanza hacia el enemigo de forma ultrarrápida!! ¡¡Su viento arremolinado es como una turbulencia!!

PÁGINA 2:

LA TENEBROSA BANDA DE LADRONES A MERCED DEL INTRUSO

UNA ESPERANZA SE INFILTRA EN EL INTERIOR DE LA NAVE

Mientras la batalla en la tierra se desarrollaba, una persona logró colarse en el interior de la nave. ¡Era ni más ni menos que el héroe de clase "B" Saitama! Mientras derrotaba uno tras otro a los altos mandos de los Ladrones Espaciales, iba destruyendo por sí solo todas las paredes interiores dela nave.

La nave era tan resistente que, sin importar cuántos de sus mortales puñetazos diera, esta no caía.

Ante el hecho de que un simple héroe de clase B haya logrado infiltrarse en su nave, los combatientes, confundidos, intentan un contraataque desesperado.

LA PERDICIÓN ACECHA EN LO MÁS PROFUNDO DE LA NAVE

Mientras destruía la nave por dentro, Saitama llegó al área más interior. ¡Allí lo aguardaba Boros, el hombre que se enorgullecía de ser el más fuerte del universo! Comienza la batalla entre el más fuerte de la humanidad y el más fuerte del espacio exterior.

¡¡EL LÍDER DE LA TENEBROSA BANDA DE LADRONES DARK MATTER!!

¿Qué pensará Boros al ver a este intruso, el primero de la historia, que ha llegado hasta el área destruyendo todos los muros a su camino?

TRANSLATION​

PAGE 1 (Geryu and Groribas):

GRORIBAS

A high-ranking soldier with a wide variety of techniques.

DATA

Threat level: dragon Origin: Space Height: 8.20m Weight: Unknown

"I CONGRATULATE YOU FOR GETTING HERE, INTRUDER!"

"Double bite", "purgatory of thorns", "strangling sky", "tail screw", and 20 other types of techniques form the arsenal of this difficult contender. With his cruel character, he enjoys tormenting his opponent.

Groribas attacks Saitama with his new technique, a terrifying surprise attack that, with his super-acid saliva, melts his opponent into unrecognizable slime.

GERYUGANSHOOP

The most powerful telepath in outer space

DATA

Threat level: Dragon Origin: Space Height: 6'80m Weight: Unknown

This user of psychic powers who masters both telekinesis and telepathy is, along with Melzalgard and Groribas, one of the three most powerful soldiers.

Thanks to his telepathy he can communicate directly with the minds of others, whether they are those of his minions to give them orders or those of his enemies to warn them.

"YOU HAVE DESTROYED OUR SHIP!"

It lifts up debris and pebbles from the surroundings and throws them towards the enemy in an ultra-fast way !! Its swirling wind is like turbulence !!

PAGE 2:

THE TENEBROSOUS GANG OF THIEVES AT THE MERCY OF THE INTRUDER

A HOPE INFILTRATES INSIDE THE SHIP

As the battle on land raged, a person managed to sneak inside the ship. He was neither more nor less than the "B" class hero Saitama! As he defeated the high command of the Space Thieves one after another, he was destroying all the interior walls of the ship by himself.

The ship was so tough that no matter how many of its deadly punches it delivered, it would not fall.

Faced with the fact that a simple B-class hero has managed to infiltrate their ship, the confused fighters attempt a desperate counterattack.

PERDITION LIVES IN THE DEEPEST OF THE SHIP

While destroying the ship inside, Saitama reached the innermost area. Boros awaited him there, the man who prided himself on being the strongest in the universe! The battle between the strongest in humanity and the strongest in outer space begins.

THE LEADER OF THE DARK MATTER THIEF GANG !!

What will Boros think when he sees this intruder, the first in history, who has reached the area destroying all the walls in his path?

As the battle on land raged, a person managed to sneak inside the ship. He was neither more nor less than the "B" class hero Saitama! As he defeated the high command of the Space Thieves one after another, he was destroying all the interior walls of the ship by himself.

The ship was so tough that no matter how many of its deadly punches it delivered, it would not fall.
Just wondering but might this imply the interior of the ship is made of similar material to the exterior, which is 6-A? They do look similar

Spanish​

PÁGINA 1 (Geryu and Groribas):

GRORIBAS

Un soldado de alto rango con una gran variedad de técnicas.

DATA
Nivel de amenaza: dragón Origen: El espacio Altura: 8,20m Peso: Desconocido

"TE FELICITO POR HABER LLEGADO HASTA AQUÍ, INTRUSO!"

"Mordisco doble", "purgatorio de espinas", "cielo estrangulador", "tornillo de cola", y otros 20 tipos de técnicas forman el arsenal de este difícil contendiente. Con su cruel carácter, disfruta atormentando a su oponente.

Groribas ataca a Saitama con su nueva técnica, un terrorífico ataque sorpresa que, con su saliva superácida, derrite a su oponente hasta reducirlo a un fango irreconocible.

GERYUGANSHOOP

El telépata más poderoso del espacio exterior

DATA
Nivel de amenaza: Dragón Origen: El espacio Altura: 6'80m Peso: Desconocido

Este usuario de poderes psíquicos que domina tanto la telequinesis como la telepatía es junto a Melzalgard y Groribas uno de los tres soldados más poderosos.

Gracias a su telepatía puede comunicarse directamente con las mentes de otros, ya sean las de sus esbirros para darles órdenes o las de sus enemigos para advertirlos.

"¡HAS HECHO AÑICOS NUESTRA NAVE!"
¡¡Levanta escombros y guijarros de los alrededores y los lanza hacia el enemigo de forma ultrarrápida!! ¡¡Su viento arremolinado es como una turbulencia!!

PÁGINA 2:

LA TENEBROSA BANDA DE LADRONES A MERCED DEL INTRUSO

UNA ESPERANZA SE INFILTRA EN EL INTERIOR DE LA NAVE

Mientras la batalla en la tierra se desarrollaba, una persona logró colarse en el interior de la nave. ¡Era ni más ni menos que el héroe de clase "B" Saitama! Mientras derrotaba uno tras otro a los altos mandos de los Ladrones Espaciales, iba destruyendo por sí solo todas las paredes interiores dela nave.

La nave era tan resistente que, sin importar cuántos de sus mortales puñetazos diera, esta no caía.

Ante el hecho de que un simple héroe de clase B haya logrado infiltrarse en su nave, los combatientes, confundidos, intentan un contraataque desesperado.

LA PERDICIÓN ACECHA EN LO MÁS PROFUNDO DE LA NAVE

Mientras destruía la nave por dentro, Saitama llegó al área más interior. ¡Allí lo aguardaba Boros, el hombre que se enorgullecía de ser el más fuerte del universo! Comienza la batalla entre el más fuerte de la humanidad y el más fuerte del espacio exterior.

¡¡EL LÍDER DE LA TENEBROSA BANDA DE LADRONES DARK MATTER!!

¿Qué pensará Boros al ver a este intruso, el primero de la historia, que ha llegado hasta el área destruyendo todos los muros a su camino?

TRANSLATION​

PAGE 1 (Geryu and Groribas):

GRORIBAS

A high-ranking soldier with a wide variety of techniques.

DATA

Threat level: dragon Origin: Space Height: 8.20m Weight: Unknown

"I CONGRATULATE YOU FOR GETTING HERE, INTRUDER!"

"Double bite", "purgatory of thorns", "strangling sky", "tail screw", and 20 other types of techniques form the arsenal of this difficult contender. With his cruel character, he enjoys tormenting his opponent.

Groribas attacks Saitama with his new technique, a terrifying surprise attack that, with his super-acid saliva, melts his opponent into unrecognizable slime.

GERYUGANSHOOP

The most powerful telepath in outer space

DATA

Threat level: Dragon Origin: Space Height: 6'80m Weight: Unknown

This user of psychic powers who masters both telekinesis and telepathy is, along with Melzalgard and Groribas, one of the three most powerful soldiers.

Thanks to his telepathy he can communicate directly with the minds of others, whether they are those of his minions to give them orders or those of his enemies to warn them.

"YOU HAVE DESTROYED OUR SHIP!"

It lifts up debris and pebbles from the surroundings and throws them towards the enemy in an ultra-fast way !! Its swirling wind is like turbulence !!

PAGE 2:

THE TENEBROSOUS GANG OF THIEVES AT THE MERCY OF THE INTRUDER

A HOPE INFILTRATES INSIDE THE SHIP

Faced with the fact that a simple B-class hero has managed to infiltrate their ship, the confused fighters attempt a desperate counterattack.

PERDITION LIVES IN THE DEEPEST OF THE SHIP

While destroying the ship inside, Saitama reached the innermost area. Boros awaited him there, the man who prided himself on being the strongest in the universe! The battle between the strongest in humanity and the strongest in outer space begins.

THE LEADER OF THE DARK MATTER THIEF GANG !!

What will Boros think when he sees this intruder, the first in history, who has reached the area destroying all the walls in his path?
cool

Also, does this imply the DMT have knowledge on the Hero Association?
I don't know how they would have been able to find out tbh. And confused might just imply because that their forces are so strong they're surprised anyone managed to get on board, so I'd say no.

I mean, if there come someone from Outer Space and then performs a goddamn 4-B feat or something, I don't think Boros should scale.

Strongest in outer-space may not be self-proclaimed, but strongest in the universe is.

Strongest in outer-space is kind of meaningless because Earth isn't outer space, relative to us.

if the saitama that boros faces is called the strongest being on earth would that mean that boros would scale to that surpressed saitama who is considered stronger than anyone else on earth, given the context of the statment

Even if Boros defeated him in the past?
Would there be anything implying so? What if Boros just never met them during his 20 years of travelling to Earth

if the saitama that boros faces is called the strongest being on earth would that mean that boros would scale to that surpressed saitama who is considered stronger than anyone else on earth, given the context of the statment
No

Well we know a few characters on Earth more powerful than Boros so the Seer's statement is kinda bullshit
I wouldn't say that, calcs are one thing but if One meant for Saitama to be the only being that could rekindle his Joy for battle then Narratively the Seer's statement still fits.

I'm not arguing against that, I'm arguing that it doesn't mean he's automatically stronger than extant (relative to at least Saitama's encounter with Boros) enemies that Saitama could encounter on Earth.

This is unrelated to whatever you're discussing right now but I just want to point out that if Blast somewhat ends up being able to create real blackholes similar to his teleportation portals in size or those portals were indeed blackholes(I know that they didn't have the properties of normal blackholes but someone who can create them can probably manipulate them as well) then Blast can be upgraded to 5-A in future. I calculated the feat of Blast to be over 6700 zettatons.

This is unrelated to whatever you're discussing right now but I just want to point out that if Blast somewhat ends up being able to create real blackholes similar to his teleportation portals in size or those portals were indeed blackholes(I know that they didn't have the properties of normal blackholes but someone who can create them can probably manipulate them as well) then Blast can be upgraded to 5-A. I calculated the feat of Blast to be over 6700 zettatons.
Post calc?

Post calc?
16.jpeg

Total diameter of the blackhole is over Saitama's height who is 1.75 meters so I will assume 2 meters for the blackhole's diameter.

The easiest way to find an answer is using equation of Schwarzschild radius
schwarzschild-radius-mathematical-equation.jpg

R = 1
G = 6.67408 × 10^-11
c=299 792 458
M =?
I calculated M to be 6.73317655 × 10^26. That's over 112 times heavier than Earth. So 59.44 Zettatons × 112,.... = Over 6700

Last edited:
I'm not arguing against that, I'm arguing that it doesn't mean he's automatically stronger than extant (relative to at least Saitama's encounter with Boros) enemies that Saitama could encounter on Earth.
whut, did i argue with u? more of an open question that i posted

Back