• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
lots this one would be dope
DIyzOVh_d.webp
Ok, this will be next. Today I won't be home tho. I'll try asap.

The size in the anime is stated to be over 15 km. Seems far higher compared to what's shown in the manga, but we could do with it for now.

It wasn't hit by bullets, as Kachon explained, just the massive shockwave.

Alright, doing a rough calc based on this image and the 15.024 km value done by Genos gets about 4.4995 km.

This means the building took 0.7232 gigatons of the total blast. I'd imagine the drones would downscale somewhat since plate armour would be way more flimsy.

The only ones who really scale from this are Bofoi's armour/super weapons, Orochi and Saitama.

Why would pre-molt EC even remotely scale?

Edit: Ok. That doesn't really mean it's more durable than his personal armour, though. It could be lighter and more flexible than alternatives, or just better suited for certain technologies. We need something way more explicit.

Have you done a PE calc for EC's new size and weight?

Also, I'm fairly sure EC still scales above Vaccine Man.

What's the new mass and size comparison?

I don't really see why we'd have any reason to abandon it. It's pretty clear that EC's in another league compared to previous monsters. At the very least, it's clear enough to get a possibly rating if we end up downgrading these characters.

Edit: I guess we might have because VM's calc is 30 megatons.

PE 100% works better than KE, here. EC has part of his body on the ground at all times when he charges at characters.

PE 100% works better than KE, here. EC has part of his body on the ground at all times when he charges at characters.
I dunno how to do that, what would it get us?

EC's length is 4772.83333333 meters and his weight is 88133.5234 tonnes btw

What I meant are the ratios to a bobbit worm, but nvm. Someone else can figure it out.

Ah ok. GPE gets us 7-C results, meaning we switch to either Vaccine Man for scaling or back to Low 7-B. Tho majority seems that we scale to Vaccine Man, so an upgrade through a downgrade

Why would pre-molt EC even remotely scale?

Edit: Ok. That doesn't really mean it's more durable than his personal armour, though. It could be lighter and more flexible than alternatives, or just better suited for certain technologies. We need something way more explicit.
He directly comments on how sturdy it is in The same panel and was surprised his missles couldn't scratch it, and its literally just a shell i dont see how he would use it outside of armour

He says it's sturdy for a living organism. To me, at least, that seems like he definitely has technology stronger than it given that he's the person that creates robots in the series.

His missiles already scale leagues below his own armour if you want to go down this route.

I didn't say he wouldn't use it for some sort of armour, all I said was that it could have certain advantages outside of sheer durability, such as being more flexible than something lighter and more flexible than most materials with comparable durability.

Last edited:
He says it's sturdy for a living organism. To me, at least, that seems like he definitely has technology stronger than it.

His missiles already scale leagues below his own armour if you want to go down this route.

I didn't say he wouldn't use it for some sort of armour, all I said was that it could have certain advantages outside of sheer durability.
i was moreso saying that what he saw in it was clearly its durability him saying for a living being doesn't prove or disprove anything
The missles was more so to say that "it didn't scratch it" and then he comments on how he could use it for weapons development likely means that he would develop weapons with it as armour and he views it as impressive in that regard

It may not outright prove or disprove anything, but it's certainly a strong piece of evidence given that the source himself literally develops non-living organisms and is the only one in the series currently known to do so (unless the Organisation, who've only developed Demon level robots, turns out to be completely separate from Bofoi, which departs from the webcomic).

That's still not conclusive, especially if he only plans expounding its natural properties. He only says "might", after all. You don't need something outrageously durable for, say, missile armour to blast through a bunker.

Anyway, we should probably get a proper calc for the building's durability.

Last edited:
Back