• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruh that clip wasn't even in the video I link, how was I suppose to know.

But considering Bag was fine a few seconds later, fully scaling to 7-B individually, I'm not so sure
I just noticed it was skipping and looked up the actual video. I wasn't saying he should fully scale just was helping your justification.

Speaking of Melzalgald, I am not sure if this has been discussed before but I think his lifting strength alongside all dragons should be upgraded to class T due to being superior to Snowman

Last edited:
Speaking of Melzalgald, I am not sure if this has been discussed before but I think his lifting strength alongside all dragons should be upgraded to class T due to being superior to Snowman
Can you really scale dragons off of someone who's whole character is being a giant?

Can you really scale dragons off of someone who's whole character is being a giant?
Yes?

Also Giant Snowman should not have Class T at all, from what I've been told, you cannot scale LS off your own weight unless you can grapple someone who can lift you or have comparable LS or weight. His LS justification is outdated

Yes?

Also Giant Snowman should not have Class T at all, from what I've been told, you cannot scale LS off your own weight unless you can grapple someone who can lift you or have comparable LS or weight. His LS justification is outdated
According vsbattles, Lifting Strength measures the amount of mass they can lift, which is determined by the amount of force a character can produce.

Snowman can produce enough force to move himself. So class T can still be justified

But what you said also makes sense to me so I am neutral

According vsbattles, Lifting Strength measures the amount of mass they can lift, which is determined by the amount of force a character can produce.

Snowman can produce enough force to move himself. So class T can still be justified
Except that's not the case anymore. You simply cannot scale to your own weight by default

Except that's not the case anymore. You simply cannot scale to your own weight by default
"Lifting Strength should not be calculated from size. While characters have to lift more bodyweight, lifting strength is the weight they can lift in addition to that. There is no way of telling how much more that is."

Yeah, you are right

About Melzalgard, he should be one of the strongest dragons in terms of AP because:

1- He is implied to have damaged base Bang with only one head.
2- His 5 heads form is stated to be dramatically stronger than before.
3- Awakening Breath Bang is stated to drain the full power of his body, nothing more.
4- Current Base Garou, who was equal to a (possibly nerfed) Base Bomb (who is stated to be equal to his brother), stopped and tanked a charging AB Bang and when he used AB they were still equal, proving AB isn't an absurdly high amp, but more of a small one because they wouldn't automatically stomp their base selves.

Because of these reasons, I believe 5 heads Melzalgard should scale above AB Bang and AB Current Garou.

We never exactly got to see melzalgald's full power, because he never really lands a hit on anyone. It's kinda of a shame. Melzalgald is a pretty slow dragon in the grand scheme of things.

Because of these reasons, I believe 5 heads Melzalgard should scale above AB Bang and AB Current Garou.
Eh, I kinda doubt so. Bang seemed perfectly confident he could take on 5 head Melzalgald. Plus the fact AB is used only in a dire situation. I'd probably place 5 head melzalgald unquantifiably above 18 Megatons, or around roughly or almost the level of Rover's AP.

Melzagard did very, very minimal damage to Bang (at least no exterior injuries are visible). That's even assuming Atomic Samurai's assessment was correct, and didn't mostly refer to the anime visualised on-screen.

Comparatively, Darkshine shattered the ribcage of Garou, who far surpassed the level of durability that he went up against Rover with.

Also, Garou was even stronger when he went up against AB Bang (probably because he'd just mastered AB by looking at Bang), and Bomb went down with two direct hits.

However, I could see Melz's fissions being above pre-molt EC, because he did only kind of hurt Bang and Bomb after they were both exhausted. Melz at least kind of knocked out Bang for a moment.

Last edited:
Him not going into awakened Breath mode is kinda proof in itself. But in the fight, he seemed cakm throughout, where against post molt EC, he goes "We're ******"
You need to look at the context. They need to save the knocked out heroes and prevent EC from entering the city. He is the only one left to fight whereas in Melzalgard's case he is teaming up with the entire S class. Why exhaust yourself when you can keep it safe?

Bomb and Bang even said: "We cannot defeat him"
Becuase they were exhausted after doing their combo move.
And even Gyoro Gyoro saw Bang and Bomb as no match for EC.
She said that because of size disadvantages. This is not a valid point tho, because she was referring to pre-molt EC and we already scale Base Bomb and Bang to him, so she was obviously wrong.

You're misunderstanding me. I'm not challenging using the bobbit worm for the proportions- I'm saying the upscaled weight is just too much of a lowball for me. Even steel might be too light- why not go for Tungsten given the unusual properties of the armor? It's harder than Metal knight's alloys, so Tungsten is the best analogue I can think of.

Since the carapace is such disproportionally large part of EC (far thicker than the real life proportions of any animal), I would actually just recommend starting with the bobbit worm proportions and calcing his weight as if he were a giant cylinder of tungsten with say, 80% hollowness.
Okay, Tungsten is 2.48774194x denser than steel, so you get an EC that weighs 1192431.11 tonnes.

Using your cylinder proposition that'd make EC... 4793929.94 tonnes (making him heavier than the giant Metal Knight robot that Tank Top Master stopped)

Also, looking at the Metal Knight page in Spanish, it seems the translations are more or less correct.
-Metal Knight's robots are made of the same special material as the original Hero HQ.
-No one gets to the scene faster than him!!

Those are the only things I saw worth pointing out in there.

Last edited:
Okay, Tungsten is 2.48774194x denser than steel, so you get an EC that weighs 1192431.11 tonnes.

Using your cylinder proposition that'd make EC... 4793929.94 tonnes (making him heavier than the giant Metal Knight robot that Tank Top Master stopped)

Also, looking at the Metal Knight page in Spanish, it seems the translations are more or less correct.
-Metal Knight's robots are made of the same special material as the original Hero HQ.
-No one gets to the scene faster than him!!

Those are the only things I saw worth pointing out in there.
4,793,929 tonnes? Sounds about right, I figure he would be about as heavy the reconstruction robot given his sheer size and density. Let's put that in a GPE Calc and see what happens. Alternatively we can do KE scaling EC's speed to the speed of death Gatling's gun, or some other reasonable speed.

Yes, we've got plenty Spanish speakers here, myself included. It's wonderful that we've finally got some readily translateable text here. Metal Knight drone durability doesn't scale definitively to anyone, now that casual Orochi doesn't exist and since we can't be sure who damaged the drone before it appeared before Orochi. Did Orochi crush the drone, did EC do that? I wish we had more info to use the durability for scaling.

Last edited:
Back