• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The one-second timeframe makes the most sense for Homeless's orb, if it took several seconds to travel to where the s-class were, even a normal human would have been able to react (but not get out of the way of course).
Since it surprised the s-class it must have travelled from Homeless to their position in a near-reaction time frame (AKA about the whole measured distance).

call me a misogynist, a sexist, or even a heightist, but i cannot deny that i would LOVE to see my mans orochi beat the ever loving shit out of that seaweed haired brat.

Damn. Same but because I want to see more Orochi wank for being a dragon+.

idk man i feel completely opposite, i would love to see Tatsumaki destroy Orochi. Serious Tatsumaki seems ******* scary

i ******* hate tatsumaki and either way she's gonna get the shit beaten outta her but i want it to happen sooner than later.

Her confidence is well deserved.
Orochi is gonna probably get thrown into space.. I could see that happening

I love tats lol she wouldn't lose to orochi

i dont think Tats will lose this fight tbh.
She still has to fight a lot more people i believe.

So im sticking with Orochi gets thrown into space along with the association

Lol, Psykorochi completely changed people's opinions about Tatsumaki power wise (for me at least personality wise too)

The one-second timeframe makes the most sense for Homeless's orb, if it took several seconds to travel to where the s-class were, even a normal human would have been able to react (but not get out of the way of course).
Since it surprised the s-class it must have travelled from Homeless to their position in a near-reaction time frame (AKA about the whole measured distance).
I completely agree.

It's actually one of those Mysterious Cubes that got trapped in a bunch of cosmic dust on the way to Earth, and Tatsumaki accidentally pulled it from another galaxy.

Did people really hate Tatsumaki this much?
call me a misogynist, a sexist, or even a heightist, but i cannot deny that i would LOVE to see my mans orochi beat the ever loving shit out of that seaweed haired brat.

I won't mind if Tatsumaki is weakened, I just hope that Murata thinks about giving Tatsumaki feats similar to that of Orochi's current one visually (so that they accidentally surpass CSRC) because she is alot more enraged against Saitama then against Psykorochi who she just looked down on.

I hope she can at least still use her maximun psychic output for a few seconds, just to give Saitama the full resist instead of the downscaled one

I won't mind if Tatsumaki is weakened, I just hope that Murata thinks about giving Tatsumaki feats similar to that of Orochi's current one visually (so that they accidentally surpass CSRC) because she is alot more enraged against Saitama then against Psykorochi who she just looked down on.
Imagine if she replicates that feat against Golden Sperm and leaves the ground ripped open for the rest of the arc, so Saitama and Garou's fight is set in a Destroyed Namek-like environment.

Imagine if she replicates that feat against Golden Sperm and leaves the ground ripped open for the rest of the arc, so Saitama and Garou's fight is set in a Destroyed Namek-like environment.
It sounds cool but I don't think Tatsumaki will pull of anything on that level unless Fubuki becomes the hostage rather than Tareo

Yeah, Darkshine does upscale but I wouldn't put him up against a 7-B+ character right now. Weird that Mirko is stronger than weakened All Might though, that just feels wrong.

Perhaps Weakened All Might vs. Darkshine? Upscales from 18 megatons vs 31 megatons, should be fair.

Yeah, Darkshine does upscale but I wouldn't put him up against a 7-B+ character right now. Weird that Mirko is stronger than weakened All Might though, that just feels wrong.

Perhaps Weakened All Might vs. Darkshine? Upscales from 18 megatons vs 31 megatons, should be fair.
All Might is 68.97 Megatons as well

Well that's an oof. Maybe Garou or someone like Gyoro Gyoro or Psykos is our best bet at 7-B+ matches lol

I was thinking here of a specific scenario...

What if all the monsters killed by Saitama suddenly came back to life?

What would happen, besides the near apocalypse?

Boros is different from regular mysterious beings, he's just an alien berserker who came to earth over a prophecy, and already obtained his answer.
If he got revived i doubt he'd try to destroy the planet, as he has no real reason to hate it or have any grudge, nor would he try to fight Saitama, for he already knows he's outmatched.
If anything i could see him entering the Saitama group or eventually either adapting to earth and living there as a hermit who seeks and challenges stronger people or trying to rebuild his ship and go back to space (probably becoming metal knight's lackey for some time in exchange for repairs)

Boros is different from regular mysterious beings, he's just an alien berserker who came to earth over a prophecy, and already obtained his answer.
If he got revived i doubt he'd try to destroy the planet, as he has no real reason to hate it or have any grudge, nor would he try to fight Saitama, for he already knows he's outmatched.
If anything i could see him entering the Saitama group or eventually either adapting to earth and living there as a hermit who seeks and challenges stronger people or trying to rebuild his ship and go back to space (probably becoming metal knight's lackey for some time in exchange for repairs)
I doubt he'll go to space as he has no way to do so. My HC is that he'd probably just do what MCU Thanos did after the snap.

Back