• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I thought that there were some revisions regarding using KE for Attack Potency recently? I might be mistaken though.

She'd be baseline 7-B since her rating is based on upscaling from a inferior form rather than being better than someone else.

Someone on Reddit is trying to convince me that any physical attack bypasses psychic barriers, Saitama throwing a stone at Geryuganshoop is “proof”, and that Hellfire and Galewind can kill Tatsumaki because they can bypass her barriers.

Wut.

Someone on Reddit is trying to convince me that any physical attack bypasses psychic barriers, Saitama throwing a stone at Geryuganshoop is “proof”, and that Hellfire and Galewind can kill Tatsumaki because they can bypass her barriers.

Wut.
Isn't the point of barriers that they are supposed to keep attacks out? I don't remember Geryuganshoop even having a barrier ability.

He should have a barrier since every other esper was shown to have one. But like if Saitama threw a rock at Hellfire or Gale with with the exact same power behind it, I'm sure their heads would explode too tbh

That fact does not seem to carry weight in the face of stupidity.
I'm not sure how it was originally worded or portrayed by the person in question on reddit but the way you are presenting that person's claims make it sound like something some delusional and cocky monster with a low disaster level would say in the manga or webcomic.

He should have a barrier since every other esper was shown to have one. But like if Saitama threw a rock at Hellfire or Gale with with the exact same power behind it, I'm sure their heads would explode too tbh
Well, I don't think that it's about Hellfire or Gale being able to handle Saitama throwing a rock better but whether or not their attacks could bypass Tatsumaki's barrier. My answer to that is a resounding no since that would defeat the purpose of the barrier.

While I think it makes sense for Geryuganshoop to have a barrier, I don't think he even deployed one against Saitama.

Wut.
I almost want to make a dumb One Punch Man argument tier list now. Is this one S-Tier?

Atomic slashed BS before the attack connected. No attack passed through the barrier.

You see Atomic Samurai attacking Black S in the first panel as the giant fist moves towards AS. His sword arm is blurred (sword is also no longer visible) because he is quickly dicing up Black S and the attack finishes before the fist connects and before the barrier goes up. This is why AS's sword is drawn in every panel after he attacks in the first one. Like with Rhino Wrestler and Sword Devil Executioner, there is a dramatic delay before Black S realizes he has been cut.

If physical attacks can bypass the barriers without having to first break them, we have yet to see it

Last edited:
@Tetsucabrah

I have somewhat settled in at my new home and am ready to do the CRT. Do you have a big list I could consult for it? If you do and you could please share it with me, I would greatly appreciate that! We'll go over the points here, make a few additions and changes and then I will create a new thread

the CRT is a big mish-mash of everything that we have covered here since the last CRT in early October. It's a long list but it includes things like: Genos upgrades + changes (JDA), Drive Knight upgrades (scaling to Psykos), DO-S and pre-MA Fubuki upgrades (scaling to Narinki's Private Squad and the Disciples), A-class hero downgrades (most A-class heroes should not scale to Kombu Infinity, a particularly powerful Tiger Level Threat), various lifting strength upgrades, various speed upgrades and various large size upgrades.

So yeah, it's a bunch of things and that's not even a comprehensive list up there.

No updates on CSRC yet. I just got my internet working like 2 hours ago so I haven't been able to do anything for the past week or so. Positive news soon, hopefully

Atomic slashed BS before the attack connected. No attack passed through the barrier.

You see Atomic Samurai attacking Black S in the first panel as the giant fist moves towards AS. His sword arm is blurred (sword is also no longer visible) because he is quickly dicing up Black S and the attack finishes before the fist connects and before the barrier goes up. This is why AS's sword is drawn in every panel after he attacks in the first one. Like with Rhino Wrestler and Sword Devil Executioner, there is a dramatic delay before Black S realizes he has been cut.

If physical attacks can bypass the barriers without having to first break them, we have yet to see it
Sorry, but, that's a joke, right?

PD: No try to offense, just I sometimes have difficult diferenciate between a joke and a serious comment

Sorry, but, that's a joke, right?

PD: No try to offense, just I sometimes have difficult diferenciate between a joke and a serious comment
How is it a joke? What he said is correct. Atomic’s attack didn’t go through her barrier, as it happened before the barrier formed.

It was just a delayed attack reaction; a typical trope involving samurai characters.

How is it a joke? What he said is correct. Atomic’s attack didn’t go through her barrier, as it happened before the barrier formed.

It was just a delayed attack reaction; a typical trope involving samurai characters.
I wasn't talking about Atomic's attack, but Black Sperm's attack, which connected to the barrier despite it is a physical punch and 'debunk' the "Physical attacks bypass the barrier" thing (?

@Tetsucabrah

I have somewhat settled in at my new home and am ready to do the CRT. Do you have a big list I could consult for it? If you do and you could please share it with me, I would greatly appreciate that! We'll go over the points here, make a few additions and changes and then I will create a new thread
Do-S and Fubuki Upgrade to 8-A (Do-S scales to the disciples and the power suits and Fubuki scales to her)
A Class heroes Downgrade to 8-C (Maybe selectively allowing some A class heroes to scale to Kombu's feat. The rest scale to Dave.)
Drive Knight Upgrade to Baseline (Way overdue at this point.)
Suiryu and Choze downgrade to High 7-C (The Low 7-B calc is invalid)
Lifting strength upgrades. (the new calcs)

I guess threat level God. Considering he's above the current High 6-As by a lot. At the very least, I'd say he's a peak above dragon level threat.

I guess threat level God. Considering he's above the current High 6-As by a lot. At the very least, I'd say he's a peak above dragon level threat.
With his Relativistic speed he's a bit slow compared to the High 6-As though.

Tatsumaki can still handle King Piccolo with telekinesis even if he is a God-level. AP doesn't matter, with her Class P lifting strength, there's nothing King Piccolo can do against her. She can ragdoll or restrain him to the point he can't even move a finger. Tatsumaki incapacitates a God-level with ease.

Back