• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The first Tatsumaki attack is two chunks of rock being smashed together from both the ceiling and roof at the same time, the second is a lone chunk of rock from the roof and the final one is a chunk of rock from the side.

Not sure where she’s getting those perfectly shaped chunks of rock. I guess she can “cut” objects she wants?
Gearsper cut all those buildings into spears when he attacked Nyan, there's no reason to think Tatsumaki can't shape those rocks with an equal or higher degree of precision.

Psykorochi can turn into anything she wants, I mean she turned into a fighter jet for goodness sake's. What's stopping her from being a panther, giant koala, humvee or a fleshy refrigerator? She has even less of a limit than Drive Knight, who already has all these forms.
No wonder DK wanted to get a sample, he has a form for every need.
Wouldn't be surprised if he could turn into a PS5.

No wonder DK wanted to get a sample, he has a form for every need.
Wouldn't be surprised if he could turn into a PS5.
You see, it's an essential part of the Organization's plan to turn everyone in the world into gaming consoles. I assure you it's an enlightened but diabolical scheme.

Murata also released the cover image for Volume 23, so that will probably release soon;
24v48ee7w4761.jpg

Actually, that cube Blast is carrying reminds me of the same metal Drive Knight uses for his own weapon cube thing. Also the metal G4 and G5 is made of.

Hmm.

I think Blast is going around to all these suspiciously cube-shaped buildings and getting cubes from them to do something suspicious. So many new theories.
keeping this in mind for later

Thinking about the neo-leaders after Zhoniin's video on them today. How would you guys rank all the neo-leaders in terms of fighting ability?

If child tatsumaki could survive an attack from a tiger or demon level monster without using her Esper powers, would that give us an idea of how strong she is physically? Or we could we get a calc out of the feat

I guess logically, she would probably be 9-B+ as she had to get the hero exam, and 9-B+ is the ap of a regular cop

9-B is a reasonable guess, but you've got to find the KE of a metal door being thrown at that speed to know for sure. If anyone wants to do that, go ahead and post the calc here I don't have time to do so currently

she would probably be 9-B+ as she had to get the hero exam
Why? Blizzard has canonically average levels of human ability, but makes up for it with psionic power. Tornado is the same but to a far more massive degree. Her getting past the hero exam likely had nothing to do with her physical ability.

Why? Psykos had canonically average levels of human ability, but makes up for it with psionic power. Tornado is the same but to a far more massive degree.
Because she took getting hit with a metal door as a child, and her adult self should at least be comparable to that.

Humans in One Punch Man in general seem to be borderline superhuman just as a base.

Anyways. Getting hit by a steel/iron door and only suffering a minor head injury is impressive for a ten year old. It seems like she was knocked out for a few seconds tho.

Should Fubuki and Tatsumaki get telepathy added to their profiles? Psykos has it, it makes sense they would, especially Tatsumaki who’s just “esper, but better”.

Tatsumaki hasn’t shown telepathy but she wasn’t surprised Fubuki was using it, and it’s kind of established Tatsumaki was just born with techniques Fubuki had to learn, so I don’t see why Tatsumaki shouldn’t have it.

She simply never had a reason to use it.

Tatsumaki is more experienced, more trained and more powerful than Psykos and Fubuki by a long shot- we all saw how she outwitted Psykos at nearly every turn with her decoys, her double-layered barriers, disguising herself as energy to be absorbed. And for Fubuki, it's telling that Fubuki training so hard to make a psychic whirlwind defense without knowing Tatsumaki had long since discovered it and turned it into offense.

Therefore, Tatsumaki's going to be aware of nearly everything Psykos and Fubuki know about and she probably can do 99% of those things. If we're hesitant to include the abilities on that basis, we can just say "possibly telepathy, possibly energy projection" since she hasn't used them but could presumably do so.

For this chapter? I'm think we should a separate CRT with the weight lifting and other changes before we do a CRT for the 137 updates. I'm ready to do a CRT with the previously mentioned changes (excluding 137 and onwards) since JDA got accepted and CSRC isn't going anywhere. Would you be ready to post the CRT soon Tetsucabrah? Let me know if you need any more information

Anyways, I'm going to rank the Neo-leaders based on what we currently know and scaling off the current manga tierings. Might as well see how wrong I was 5 years from now. Starting from the bottom...

12. Infelsinave, (below wolf without suit) high tiger with suit, (10-B) High 8-C.
11. Zaedats, (below wolf), high tiger with suit, (10-B) High 8-C.

Infelsinave and Zaedats are equipped with suits that should equal or surpass those of the regular neo-heroes, who are noticeably stronger than High 8-C Great Philosopher. But they're pathetic without their suits and helpless against demons even with them.

10. Ryumon, high tiger and a-class level, High 8-C.
9. Accel, high tiger without suit, low demon, (High 8-C) 8-B.
8. "A", high tiger without suit, mid-demon, (High 8-C) 8-A.

Ryumon should be around that A-class level as well, he did well against a tiger. Accel would be top five A-class in my opinion, probably about the same level as Suiko with his suit. A is more impressive, has an A-class bounty even before he puts the suit on. Got some praise from Sonic in their fight as well.

7. Metal Bat, (high demon (base)), low-dragon, (High 7-C) low 7-B.
6. Suiryu, (high demon), low-dragon, (High 7-C) low 7-B.

Suiryu is pretty straightfoward, keep in mind I'm not taking fighting spirit into account for Metal Bat since we have yet to see the full extent of that. I'd guess the suit + fighting spirit could be 7-B, 7-A maybe.

5. Blue, low-dragon, low 7-B.
4. Child Emperor, mid-dragon with all his tech, 7-B.

Blue beat the demon-level Crab-king no problem, but struggled to put down what looks like a low/mid dragon to me. Said dragon was also probably kill-switched by the organization for the sake of their neo-heroes publicity campaign. Not very impressed by the son of Blast yet, but I'm sure he'll get stronger as he gets older and more experienced.

3. Webigaza, mid-dragon, 7-B.
2. Raiden, high dragon, 7-B+.
1. Darkshine, high dragon, 7-B+.

I put Webigaza behind because I think the Organization has her stalking Child Emperor the same way Erimin and Destro (who are probably mid-dragons themselves) are creeping on Metal Bat. As such, I think she's strong enough to defeat Child Emperor even with stuff like Brave Giant. But this assumes things will stay roughly the same in the manga continuity.

Raiden is technically the strongest neo-leader, assuming his grappling with Darkshine is actually a sign they are roughly equal. The fact that he feels a neo-leader suit, which can amp up someone like Suiryu into low-dragon, is too weak for him is a sign for me that he's at least a dragon. I feel like his arc with Darkshine will end when Darkshine regains his confidence and beats him in a competitive rematch, making him a high dragon around Carnage Kabuto's level. But his durability, I assume, is not near above-dragon like Darkshine.

Darkshine isn't technically a neo-leader but I've thrown him here in anyhow. Assuming Darkshine will follow the above redemption arc, I think he's going to be stronger than Raiden in the end.

Last edited:
Back