• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki is blatantly a god level threat by the literal definition of the term but people on Reddit don’t want to accept it because “ONE said Boros was Dragon or Above!”

Someone make it make sense.

Oh you wanted me to do the CRT? I thought you just wanted my help keeping tabs on the information.
Oh my apologies, I misintrepreted what you said. But if you don't want to do it, I can't set up the CRT until later this next week. I'm moving house right now and very busy through the weekend, not to mention Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too :3

Also just wondering. Who do y'all expect to be the traitor in hero association. The most popular guess is either drive knight or metal knight, but who do you think it is?

Also do y'all believe drive knight?

Merry Christmas to you too :3

Also just wondering. Who do y'all expect to be the traitor in hero association. The most popular guess is either drive knight or metal knight, but who do you think it is?

Also do y'all believe drive knight?
Unless the redraws change it, Drive Knight is still apathetic to the point of evil and incredibly suspicious. He allowed the support team to get slaughtered for an extra bit of combat edge and he wanted Tatsumaki to allow some Orochi goo to survive just so he could sample it... even though he clearly knows Orochi wanted to devour all life on earth.

Plus he looks like an organization bot and seemed to be using a good cop bad cop approach with G5 to get all the information out of Sekingar he could before he offed him. Drive Knight is the traitor in my eyes and the events of last chapter don't change it, I'll need some solid explanation that Drive Knight went rogue from the organization before I trust him. The two are clearly connected and the Organization is clearly evil...

That said, what's going to happen between him and Genos? Super interested to see that, they're working awfully well together and Genos must have something in common with Erimin and Destro...

Last edited:
I've seen theories that drive knight is the cyborg that killed genos' home. I get the feeling that Dr kuseno is connected to the organization and metal knight, and is a character that might eventually die

It'd be funny if a lot of what he says is just bullshit he pulled out of his arse. And there's actually no traitor.

Unless ONE wants to do a 180 with Drive Knight and pull a major plot twist on us, he's too suspicious to trust. The only thing against Metal Knight is his inactivity and silence, which seems suspicious at first but makes sense when you get down to it. Metal Knight stated straightforward to Genos that strong weapons are needed to guarantee peace and that he is wary of threats bigger than the MA lurking in the shadows (obviously the organization, we see from one of the webcomic panels that he is investigating the brain robot who seems to have stolen his exoskeleton plans for the neo-heroes plot), so we have a very clear motive for him and very plausible excuses.

All we know that Drive Knight wants to collect data and samples... just like the clearly evil organization. Plus, he's the first guy to point fingers and he's clearly working with G5 to frame Metal Knight (why else tear the Metal Knight bot apart and copy it?). Everything about this guy is suspicious as all hell and the fact that recent chapters are making him more human confirms it to me. ONE would never make the traitor such an obvious thing, he'll throw red herrings our way first.

If drive knight is the traitor, I kinda hope they make him the guy that killed genos' family, that way, we be getting Geno's vs drive knight.

Also, I've seen people say that drive knight took samples from Boros and that his latest appearance reflect that, I think that's pretty Neat tbh

Golden form mirroring Boros probably is no coincidence. Drive Knight wants the Orochi cells so he can use it for later forms, and probably so he can help the Organization create the dragon level monsters for the neo-heroes publicity stunt. I figure the Organization was only able to make the dragon level monsters with the help of the monster cells.

Yeah, the new hair style seems to reflect boros' first form and the golden form of drive knight mirrors the released form. Would be cool to see a form reflect mb

I'm just waiting to see his King form. I wonder if that's supposed to be based on King's alleged fighting abilities? It would be hilarious if his final form was an imitation of King's supposedly overwhelming strength and he never even realizes King has none of those powers

It'd be cool if he were to have a form that imitates pretty much every character in the series, including characters like tats or garou. High 6-A drive knight :3

Nobody knows who Boros is or even saw him so why would anyone pay attention to his random corpse that was somewhere in the middle of the ship let alone take samples from it?

There’s probably mountains of dead bodies inside the ship, judging from Saitama’s rampage and the massive explosion at the end, they’re all most likely charred just like his as well.

You bring up a good point, connecting Golden Form to Boros is pretty speculative. Plus, Drive Knight left the wreckage early on.

But if Drive Knight did know, he'd be all up on using Boros's corpse for his nefarious ends. Metal Knight wanted a piece of Elder Centipede and I feel like Genos's most recent upgrade used a little EC itself, so this concept of amping yourself through tough monsters is pretty common. Even Snek did it.

Some people on Reddit seem to be thinking, or despretly wishing that the continent slice gets redrawn to “only destroy a mountain”, and the only “reasons” I can gleam from them is “it makes Tatsumaki too strong” and “it makes Boros begin to look unimpressive”.

Wut.
Why do people on there want to keep Boros on this untouchable pedestal? Nobody is allowed to be stronger or faster than even his base and Released Form, despite a few characters being stronger and faster.

Also I still don’t understand why Geryuganshoop is being listed at relativistic because of 1 statement from Murata where he says what he THINKS is happening and draws to try to reflect his own thoughts. It’s not a statement from ONE.

boros does not look unimpressive and will still look untouchable To the S class if the feat stays the same. Don’t see the problem.

The problem is, those people act like Armoured and Released Boros are not allowed to struggle against even Full Power Tatsumaki, simply because of bias.

Also, you know how Boros's forms can be seen as being inspired off Super Saiyan forms? I'd like to see a Boros form inspired off Super Saiyan 4 or maybe even Ultra Instinct aesthetically, and it'd be kind of cool if either of those were incorporated in a new form for a resurrected Boros.

If they actually decide to bring Boros back, that is.

btw, I remember asking about Psykos's AP a while back. If I recall correctly, I got like three different answers. One was above baseline but below other 7-Bs like Gouketsu and Beefcake, one was that she scales to 7-Bs like Gouketsu and Beefcake, and one was that she was above 7-Bs like Gouketsu and Beefcake.

So, which one is it?

Back