• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
15.jpg

Boros and Saitama fought for 5 minutes. Was an unquantifiable amount of punches thrown off screen.
As a further explanation, the full fight from start to finish was 5 minutes and 20 seconds. With the finishing move noted as being the serious punch. So that means the final speech wasn't taken into account timeframe wise.

So would it be "Tier, Low 5-B with Gaia Cannon" or "Tier, up to Low 5-B with Gaia cannon"?
I say we do the same with Boros. Tier, Low 5-B with Gaia Cannon.

If everyone wants we could also look at the other CSRC ends, but that may be beating a dead horse.

The calc is accepted, so somebody just needs to make a CRT. I'm curious to see how this CRT turns out.
I'll be the one to make it. And there are 3 calcs for it. So it ain't gonna be quick.

Also just prepare a helmet for that tier 5 thread. And god, I'm dreading numerous tier 5 Saitama vs threads made out of spite

I don't know if that was adressed above, but wasn't it stated by either Murata or One, that Boros' generals would together have a small, but chance of defeating Orochi?

I don't know if that was adressed above, but wasn't it stated by either Murata or One, that Boros' generals would together have a small, but chance of defeating Orochi?
I think the statement was actually that even working together they would lose to Orochi.

I think the statement was actually that even working together they would lose to Orochi.
Murata: ...If the three generals under Boros work together against Orochi...Let me think...If they plan it properly they could have a very minimal chance of winning, almost next to nothing. After all, it's still unsure if Tatsumaki can beat Orochi.

Taken from the wiki.

Murata: ...If the three generals under Boros work together against Orochi...Let me think...If they plan it properly they could have a very minimal chance of winning, almost next to nothing. After all, it's still unsure if Tatsumaki can beat Orochi.

Taken from the wiki.
It's a very old quote, plus the unsure if Tatsumaki can beat Orochi is now bunk as she clearly stomps him

Tbh, if we get some sort of statement in the future about Boros we could possibly upgrade him. He said he'd destroy the surface but does that really mean he meant just the surface?

Yes, he said he’d do a thing, so he means that he’d do the thing
He could have underestimated his ability also. Plus he had already expended a ton of his energy fighting Saitama for those 5 minutes. I'm just saying it could be plausible if we get confirmation he's above Orochi.

It's an attack we never got to see the results of. I only stated the hypothetical. Saitama completely nullified Orochi's attack but only managed to split the Csrc.

The hypothetical doesn’t make logical sense though lmao

There’s less than zero reasons why Boros would think the CSRC is weaker than it actually is

If he didn’t even know the strength of his own ability, why’d he make the statement of it being a surface-wiper? What, was he just making that up?

It's planet surface wiping, that's it. However, planet surface wiping can be varied in result, it's not always capped at High 6-A.

Boros should be still above the likes of Tatsumaki, Psykos, Orochi narrative-wise though, even physically.

If he didn’t even know the strength of his own ability, why’d he make the statement of it being a surface-wiper? What, was he just making that up?
Iirc the translation can also mean wipe off of the face of the Earth. However, Ap =/= DC. The attack could simple have a higher ap than the DC of said attack.

99% of the time, it is. Unless you do some shit like vaporizing the surface, you’re most likely not getting out of High 6-A.
Not my point.
I'm talking about Boros and how scaling works here, the thing is that the argument of "Boros can't be scaled that way since all he can do is destroying the planet surface!" isn't pretty pretty.
Let's say if Geryuganshoop is Moon level and Boros is canonically scales beyond him, that's not really an issue at all since first, we can use AOE fallacy as a counter that CSRC has higher Moon level potency with continental range, that or just assume Boros' CSRC isn't your regular planet surface wiping via nuke calculator.

Just get rid this mental gymnastics and scale Boros with current feats, really.

Not my point.
I'm talking about Boros and how scaling works here, the thing is that the argument of "Boros can't be scaled that way since all he can do is destroying the planet surface!" isn't pretty pretty.
Let's say if Geryuganshoop is Moon level and Boros is canonically scales beyond him, that's not really an issue at all since first, we can use AOE fallacy as a counter that CSRC has higher Moon level potency with continental range, that or just assume Boros' CSRC isn't your regular planet surface wiping via nuke calculator.
yeah apparently they don't argue like that here

Boros can scale to current feats… if he gets an actual reason to scale to them. But he doesn’t have any reason to scale to them. We don’t scale off of narrative.

What rules says we don't scale off from narrative-wise? And can't, you all see how ridiculous that Boros, is inferior to Tatsumaki physically even though when the latter struggled to move the ship? Inb4 cuz current gets better feats, no, nothing implies that Tatsumaki gets massive boost on the progress, nerfing Boros on the level he is below to people that are supposed to be fodders before him just breaks how the canon power scaling works. Latter feats beats the former, that's the underlying argument for this mental gymnastics. Scaling beats feats all the time.

What rules says we don't scale off from narrative-wise?
That’s just not a thing that’s done on the site. Feats and scaling are used, not narrative. If you want to change that, you’re welcome to make a thread to do so.
And can't, you all see how ridiculous that Boros, is inferior to Tatsumaki physically even though when the latter struggled to move the ship?
”physically” Tatsumaki has Unknown physicals so like-

Also she didn’t struggle at all to move the ship. She casually caused a significant amount of damage to it, to the point that the people on the ship were scared for their lives and wanted Boros to come save them. She didn’t struggle at any point there.

That’s just not a thing that’s done on the site. Feats and scaling are used, not narrative. If you want to change that, you’re welcome to make a thread to do so.
No rules like that, narrative in-context here just means canon scaling.

”physically” Tatsumaki has Unknown physicals so like-
Who talk about Tatsumaki's physical attributes though? We all knows that she is a fodder without esper. What I meant is that Boros should be above the likes of her even without Meteoric Burst, his trump card.

Also she didn’t struggle at all to move the ship. She casually caused a significant amount of damage to it, to the point that the people on the ship were scared for their lives and wanted Boros to come save them. She didn’t struggle at any point there.
Your premise is non-sequitur, first you said she didn't struggle moving the ship at all it but yet, you didn't give any implications about when nor how did she move it, she just damaged the ship bad enough that Boros' crews gets worried, that's all, Boros did it worse with his Meteoric Burst anyway and it wasn't intentional.

No rules like that, narrative in-context here just means canon scaling.
You straight-up can’t just say something like “Boros should narratively be above Psykorochi” and expect that to be enough to change the profiles. Those two characters have never interacted, there’s nothing comparing them, so just going “but muh narrative” doesn’t work.
Your premise is non-sequitur, first you said she didn't struggle moving the ship at all it but yet, you didn't give any implications about when nor how did she move it
You also didn’t give scans to suggest that she did struggle to move it, so…

You straight-up can’t just say something like “Boros should narratively be above Psykorochi” and expect that to be enough to change the profiles. Those two characters have never interacted, there’s nothing comparing them, so just going “but muh narrative” doesn’t work.
But I never, though? I didn't expect some changes here, I even have no intention to make a CRT. I'm just expressing my thought here.

You also didn’t give scans to suggest that she did struggle to move it, so…
Sorry for being harsh but, you can't just shift the burden of proofs like that, Tatsumaki never move the ship, therefore, in order to say that she can move it without struggling you have to prove if she can.

Back