• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wouldn't even call it PiS, unless that's what nonsensical gag anti-feats are considered. It's the same as him getting hurt by a cat. The joke there is that Saitama needed to adjust to the heat before fully getting into the bathtub. Because if you get in too fast it's gonna hurt a lot.

What are you even saying, I'm saying Boros is narratively implied to still be above everything apart from Garou, including Orochi and Psykorochi, that doesn't mean those two are in a lower tier, I'm saying that narratively speaking, Boros is still superior.
Why is Boros being strong important to the narrative though, how does the narrative change if someone else happens to be stronger than him after Saitama beats his ass?

I'm not even talking about that. It doesn't matter if someone eventually surpasses Boros. The point is that Boros' narrative implications imply he's still stronger than Orochi. Why? Because Orochi was not an opponent Saitama ever regarded as impressive or even noteworthy. Whereas Boros is the opposite of that.

Saitama is powerful but it isn't like he's completely unable to feel weaker stimulus, like if someone much weaker tapped him on the back he would be able to tell, if he got tickled he would laugh, if he enters boiling magma he will find it uncomfortably hot for a while before adjusting, if he gets hit by winds from a fan monster he will say it's cold.

Obviously there's a massive difference between being able to feel a certain stimulus and being harmed by it.

Nothing as of yet really implies Saitama didn't see Orochi as nothing special in these redraws. He even used a serious attack.

When we edit profiles?
Maybe when we get more staff approval or something, idk.

Should probably make a CRT so we get in everything.

Saitama has more evidence for having an overwhelming aura as described on his page (was intimidating Orochi). Saitama should probably have Limited Water Manipulation (I don't think the specifics of water vs. magma are relevant to that). Major changes to Orochi that are obvious. And lastly, Low 5-B for characters who scale. Saitama, possibly God, and we could maybe make arguments for some others.

Saitama is powerful but it isn't like he's completely unable to feel weaker stimulus, like if someone much weaker tapped him on the back he would be able to tell, if he got tickled he would laugh, if he enters boiling magma he will find it uncomfortably hot for a while before adjusting, if he gets hit by winds from a fan monster he will say it's cold.

Obviously there's a massive difference between being able to feel a certain stimulus and being harmed by it.
"Ow!"

Nothing as of yet really implies Saitama didn't see Orochi as nothing special in these redraws. He even used a serious attack.
He disregarded Orochi. The serious move thing was also just done as a joke. And I mean, he used a serious move on Sonic, that doesn't mean he believes Sonic is strong.

But for really weird ships...I mean, I've seen people unironically ship CE and Zombieman.

:sick:
I hate that they do this.
It seems pretty clear to me they have more of a brotherly relationship.
It’s implied Child Emperor doesn’t have any family or friends his age and Zombieman definitely doesn’t have any family.

He disregarded Orochi. The serious move thing was also just done as a joke. And I mean, he used a serious move on Sonic, that doesn't mean he believes Sonic is strong.
In this case, it's a totally different context to Boros. He had someone to talk to there, and had an extended fight because of his regen.

Those cases couldn't be more different and you know it. The serious side hops was speed move to blitz Sonic into oblivion. This was the kind of physical attack that disintegrates Post-Molt EC.

I hate that they do this.
It seems pretty clear to me they have more of a brotherly relationship.
It’s implied Child Emperor doesn’t have any family or friends his age and Zombieman definitely doesn’t have any family.
Child Emperor respects and looks up to Zombieman. Zombieman likes Child Emperor and respects his intelligence. He likely also values the fact that Child Emperor is innocent due to the fact that a lot of Heroes kind of aren't.

I'm really missing Tatsumaki and Garou (that isn't the brainless one we have now). They had the coolest fights and imo favourite personalities and cool designs to back it up.

In this case, it's a totally different context to Boros. He had someone to talk to there, and had an extended fight because of his regen.

Those cases couldn't be more different and you know it. The serious side hops was speed move to blitz Sonic into oblivion. This was the kind of physical attack that disintegrates Post-Molt EC.
The first two blows weren't even fatal to Boros and he commented on his strength quite early in the fight, let alone later on.

Sure, but I still don't think him using a serious move at all means he believes Orochi was impressive. It doesn't change that he never acknowledges Orochi's strength either. I don't think it's really proper to compare this to his Serious Punch against EC. He also just did that because he was mad about losing to King at video games.

And again, this all goes back to author intent. Hell, it may be non-canon now, but the original version of the fight can also be referenced. In both versions, Orochi is still portrayed as fodder to Saitama and was never acknowledged by him. That's intentional. Orochi, the Monster King, someone so powerful that the rest of the MA is nothing compared to him, who was built up massively ever since his reveal, is still just another random Monster Saitama doesn't care about and one shots in the end. It's pretty much a more built up version of the previous Saitama one shot jokes. And in this new version the icing on the cake was the reveal that Orochi was actually lower on the food chain than he himself believed. Just some random sustenance for a higher entity.

That's all opposite to Boros and Garou who were portrayed as something else. Not the usual opponents Saitama just kills in one hit and moves on. They were special, enough so to garner his praise and even blatantly surprise him.

The second of which ripped his arm off. You can't say the fight wasn't prolonged by his regen and endurance.

I guess I can see your point to an extent. But Saitama acknowledging Boros' strength was in a far different context; for one, he actually wanted to fight there, and two, Boros was directly talking to Saitama about strength.

Back