• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goo Orochi's dura scales to his AP, and he was able to take Suoeralloy Missile and CFDSF, which makes Goo Orochi's AP at least 7-B. Tats' physicals scale due to her tanking attacks from Goo Orochi without barrier

But I never, though? I didn't expect some changes here, I even have no intention to make a CRT. I'm just expressing my thought here.
I guess that’s my bad then, you were talking about Boros scaling to current feats so I assumed you intended for his profile to be changed to reflect that.
Sorry for being harsh but, you can't just shift the burden of proofs like that, Tatsumaki never move the ship, therefore, in order to say that she can move it without struggling you have to prove if she can.
That’s, like, not provable either way though. You can’t prove that she would struggle and I can’t prove that she wouldn’t. And you definitely can’t use a feat that never happened to say Boros > Tatsumaki.

Although technically, it is provable that Tatsumaki could easily move the ship since her LS was calced at Class P (1.15558624e16 kg) while the weight of Boros’ ship was calced at 1.60899704e14. Tats’ feat is 71.82x heavier than Boros’ ship, so yeaaaaaaah

I guess that’s my bad then, you were talking about Boros scaling to current feats so I assumed you intended for his profile to be changed to reflect that.
I'm actually kind of careless about OPM profiles in this wiki via few reasons, I'm just here (on this thread) to enjoy discussion, but I will still try to argue if I can though.

That’s, like, not provable either way though. You can’t prove that she would struggle and I can’t prove that she wouldn’t. And you definitely can’t use a feat that never happened to say Boros > Tatsumaki.
I won't say the burden of proof is on mine too, since the S class heroes were trying so hard to take down the ship, Tatsumaki was there and she can do nothing but storming the ship until Boros and Saitama took it down.

Although technically, it is provable that Tatsumaki could easily move the ship since her LS was calced at Class P (1.15558624e16 kg) while the weight of Boros’ ship was calced at 1.60899704e14. Tats’ feat is 71.82x heavier than Boros’ ship, so yeaaaaaaah
I'm quite sure that the ship's balance was sustained by that sphere-purple like crystal, not the weight

I won't say the burden of proof is on mine too, since the S class heroes were trying so hard to take down the ship, Tatsumaki was there and she can do nothing but storming the ship until Boros and Saitama took it down.
I mean, we didn’t really see what she was doing after she damaged the ship, so it’s not like you can say for sure that she was struggling.

No, he really wasn’t. Orochi got mutilated by Darkshine’s kick and vomited blood from it, and Psykos said that his body became useless immediately after that, further implying that he took a significant amount of damage.
After that Tatsumaki say's it's still not over, and proving that, right after, Orochi looked fine right after. Tatsumaki had to use a 6-C attack to finish him. (Also the reason he was bleeding was because of the Beeline Slash, not Superalloy Missle, we can see the impact from the Missle at the top.)

I think the gravity core thing was anime only.
Although it would make a nice posthoc justification as to why she couldn’t bring down the ship.

I recall it appearing in the manga too, but considering the sheer amount of redraws in general i wouldn't be surprised if it was no longer canon

After that Tatsumaki say's it's still not over
Obviously it’s “not over,” he’s not dead lol. That doesn’t mean he tanked those attacks and should scale to them.
Orochi looked fine right after
He has blood dripping from two of his mouths, and it looks like his eyes are bleeding too. I wouldn’t call that “fine.”
Also the reason he was bleeding was because of the Beeline Slash, not Superalloy Missle, we can see the impact from the Missle at the top.
Yes… and the impact caused him to spit up blood. The Atomic Beeline Slash is definitely not what caused him to vomit blood several pages later.
Tatsumaki had to use a 6-C attack to finish him
And that attack completely shredded him and reduced him to almost nothing, not sure what point you’re trying to make here.

Also when Tatsumaki took a hit from Orochi, her aura was up so that wouldn’t scale to her physical dura anyways.

The moon jump is the first thing to force the ship to move a bit, and the clash between CSRC and Serious punch is what finally breaks it.

Obviously it’s “not over,” he’s not dead lol. That doesn’t mean he tanked those attacks and should scale to them.

He has blood dripping from two of his mouths, and it looks like his eyes are bleeding too. I wouldn’t call that “fine.”

Yes… and the impact caused him to spit up blood. The Atomic Beeline Slash is definitely not what caused him to vomit blood several pages later.

And that attack completely shredded him and reduced him to almost nothing, not sure what point you’re trying to make here.

Also when Tatsumaki took a hit from Orochi, her aura was up so that wouldn’t scale to her physical dura anyways.
Let's even say that Orochi was bleeding because of Bang and Bomb's attacks, based off of your logic, Fubuki and Garou shouldn't scale to Rover even though they were both in worse conditions than Orochi was.

Let's even say that Orochi was bleeding because of Bang and Bomb's attacks, based off of your logic, Fubuki and Garou shouldn't scale to Rover even though they were both in worse conditions than Orochi was.
First of all, I said it was because of Darkshine’s attack, not Bang and Bomb’s. Second of all, Garou and Fubuki were not in worse shape at all. Well, maybe Garou was (and I’m not opposed to not scaling him from Rover, so…), but Fubuki definitely wasn’t. Orochi’s entire body was mutilated by Darkshine’s strike, he still had a roughly humanoid shape before being hit by the Superalloy Missile. When that hit him, his body caved in and was reduced to a blob of flesh. Fubuki was just profusely bleeding from blocking Rover’s attack (which, by the way, is not the same situation in the slightest).

I was wondering here, is there any rule that prevents us from profiling the original and redesigned version?

Like, create a pre-redraw and post-redraw key for the characters?

So we're left with a worthy version of Orochi as a great villain before the redesign and a dignified version, but with a low 5-B attack?

Just saw Zhoniin's review of the chapter (And the comments) and yeah, we all guessed, he wasn't really impressed by Orochi's feat. Without all the math behind it, some shockwaves and energy from the Earth's core isn't as impressive as cutting a continent or, what I believe still is the biggest feat on people's mind (outside of Saitama), destroying the surface of the Planet. I believe they even see the Moon Kick as something more impressive

Interesting huh lol

Just saw Zhoniin's review of the chapter (And the comments) and yeah, we all guessed, he wasn't really impressed by Orochi's feat. Without all the math behind it, some shockwaves and energy from the Earth's core isn't as impressive as cutting a continent or, what I believe still is the biggest feat on people's mind (outside of Saitama), destroying the surface of the Planet. I believe they even see the Moon Kick as something more impressive

Interesting huh lol
I don't know shit about calcs, and even I could tell that orochi's new feat was very impressive. Don't know what the hell Zhoniin is smoking.

I don't know shit about calcs, and even I could tell that orochi's new feat was very impressive. Don't know what the hell Zhoniin is smoking.
Zhoniin just has no idea when it comes to quantifying power levels. If he sees Z city being twisted up, he'll assume that's a city level feat roughly on par with fragmenting Houston. If he sees Psykorochi lift a continent- it's continent level. If you've watched his videos you'll notice he always goes "I don't know" when he has to get precise about large scale feats.

Last edited:
I feel like that's more or less how author's view their character's feats. If three characters are shown destroying mountains, one by slicing them in half, another by pulverizing it with a punch and a third one by melting it with flames, the author will think they did a good job portraying the characters as equal " mountain busters" but in terms of calced results these methods vary a lot.

would calcing how fast metal bat ran from the falling ship and then applying that to the time he took to traverse z-city (using sun set to night) be a legitimate calc, cuz that could significantly upgrade the radius or is it calc stacking

would calcing how fast metal bat ran from the falling ship and then applying that to the time he took to traverse z-city be a legitimate calc, cuz that could significantly upgrade the radius or is it calc stacking
That'd be calc stacking I believe.

That'd be calc stacking I believe.
i mean in the past, there was a calc regarding boros ships bullets who were first ang-sized to calc the speed and then they used that to calc the AP of the bullets and that was accepted, whats the diffrence the movment speed of a object and a character?

I feel like that's more or less how author's view their character's feats. If three characters are shown destroying mountains, one by slicing them in half, another by pulverizing it with a punch and a third one by melting it with flames, the author will think they did a good job portraying the characters as equal " mountain busters" but in terms of calced results these methods vary a lot.
Yeah its this. As an example image made by Ryu here's a picture of Earth

I'm entirely sure that if asked Murata/ONE would likely say the CSRC is still the strongest attack shown in the series outside of Saitama, because visually its so much larger and better. But math wise Neuron Psykos and Orochi's things are comparable or better.

I was wondering here, is there any rule that prevents us from profiling the original and redesigned version?

Like, create a pre-redraw and post-redraw key for the characters?

So we're left with a worthy version of Orochi as a great villain before the redesign and a dignified version, but with a low 5-B attack?
I'd say no. It seems unnecessary

Back