• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably.
He’s apparently psychic, he is super physically strong, and his army of robots is probably going to be the Organisation.

Also, Blast seemed to have saved Amai Mask and Tatsumaki at similar times. He looks identical; 18 years ago, unless he doesn’t age. I wonder how different he looks today. I swear if he turns out to be Bofoi or Kuseno I’m going to giggle. Old age does things to a man.

Well its either TP or Tornado had a picture of Blizzard in her cell room somewhere.

I like to think Blast saw documents from the shady group (in the webcomic, they knew of Fubuki but didn’t take her) and this is all just a red herring.

Or Blast is their father.

Are we getting closer to blast being this amalgamation of powers fuubuki describes? It would be non-surprising honestly.
That's exactly what I was thinking. If Blast is an esper, if he passively knows Tatsumaki's powers were strong enough to beat the beast, if he can read minds, project energy like Blue, fly like Tatsumaki, one punch monsters... yeah. All we need is technological control- could blast be related to the Organization ? You kinda hinted at that possibility just a moment ago Sekiro.

And yeah, I think it's totally possible Blast was just reading her mind. The way the image of Fubuk is framed looks like some sort of hazy memory to me.

Blast could also be her father. That would actually make plenty of sense... He is about the right age

It would make sense why she was suddenly given away to foster parents; maybe Blast did not want her to be attached to him, in case he died a horrible death by monsters?

Reminds me of Nana Shimura from BNHA.

Does drive knight still have that tracking device she used to put shields on the heroes? Tatsumaki might be locating him through it.
I'm betting Blast will be an anti-saitama when it comes to his powers, has pretty much every power in the series, while the latter can just... punch good.

Drive Knight was not apart of the strike team so he would not have one. Not to mention she seems to be doing it by simply looking in the direction and not looking through a map on her own device. Even then, that means she can still sense technology since those tracking devices... are technology.

Unless she is sensing soul/chi and thus confirming Drive Knight isn’t entirely a robot.

Drive Knight was not apart of the strike team so he would not have one. Not to mention she seems to be doing it by simply looking in the direction and not looking through a map on her own device. Even then, that means she can still sense technology since those tracking devices... are technology.

Unless she is sensing soul/chi and thus confirming Drive Knight isn’t entirely a robot.
Either Drive Knight is a cyborg or Tatsumaki can sense inorganic energy signatures like robots.

I have a hard time deciding whether or not Drive Knight is a true robot. Sometimes he really feels like it, and other times he feels really human. Like how he just went up to save Tatsumaki and called her a "monster!" for interfering with his cell collection.

I’m confused as to what the first page was out. Why was unconscious Tatsumaki making wind blow around?

Also why, when she regained consciousness, have that badass double-page shot of her standing up as if to do a massive attack only to flick a few rocks in a tunnel??

Although still, it was amazing, those are my only two complaints about the chapter.

I’m confused as to what the first page was out. Why was unconscious Tatsumaki making wind blow around?

Also why, when she regained consciousness, have that badass double-page shot of her standing up as if to do a massive attack only to flick a few rocks in a tunnel??

Although still, it was amazing, those are my only two complaints about the chapter.
Surprise, she was actually moving the entire chunk of earth, the few rocks we see moving are actually the only stationary pieces in a jolting mass of rock.

Seriously though, I think she was mostly reconcentrating on her barrier. The barrier is still there, right?

I mean. Drive Knight has synthetic hair, which no other robot has. Only Genos has that, who is a cyborg. So Drive Knight is totally going to turn out to be a cyborg at the least? Or maybe he’s wearing a power suit and isn’t a cyborg or robot at all. Just a guy.

The barrier is there. Psykos slams into it again.
Also, Tatsumaki was on offence WHILE the barrier was still up. Does her “her defence weakens when she attacks” weakness on her profile even mean anything anymore to her manga version? XD

First off, what a great chapter!

Second off, can we talk about how dapper Bang and Bomb are in those suits on the cover?! (And how hot Fubuki is).

Third off, the fight scenes and flashbacks are so well done!

Blast actually comforting Tatsumaki definitely makes him more heroic than in the webcomic.

Tatsumaki and Fubuki seemingly have a better relationship here than in the webcomic.

More Genos x Tatsumaki is never a bad thing.

Genos and Drive Knight team up?!

Genos catches up to Psykojet... by running?!

(7-B Genos when)?

And tons of new abilities! Blast gets mind-reading/telepathy, Fubuki actually gets telepathy, Tatsumaki gets air manipulation, Tatsumaki gets even longer-ranged and more enhanced extrasensory perception/enhanced senses, Drive Knight gets a new form (unless that big, punchy, robot, mech thing isn't new and I just forgot), and Psykorochi gets life creation! I think that's everything, but I might've missed some stuff.

I mean. Drive Knight has synthetic hair, which no other robot has. Only Genos has that, who is a cyborg. So Drive Knight is totally going to turn out to be a cyborg at the least? Or maybe he’s wearing a power suit and isn’t a cyborg or robot at all. Just a guy.

The barrier is there. Psykos slams into it again.
Also, Tatsumaki was on offence WHILE the barrier was still up. Does her “her defence weakens when she attacks” weakness on her profile even mean anything anymore to her manga version? XD
To be honest, the webcomic statement about her defense weakening doesn't seem to hold true in the manga. Or at least, if her offense/defence is being weakened it doesn't matter because she's still 100X stronger than her opponents as is the case here.

Imma wait and see if Psykos psychically binds Tatsumaki and makes that statement, and if not, I would consider it non-canon because there has been no evidence or even mention of this weakness so far in the manga.

Also, Ten Year old Tatsumaki takes a punch from a Tiger or Demon and survives with minimal injuries. Ten year old Tatsumaki key when?

The Blast flashback being moved here is staggering. What exactly will they show for the Psychic Sisters arc, then?? Or I guess, maybe the flashback isn’t really that important for that arc.

Heavily implying Ten Year old Tatsumaki can defeat Deep Sea King level monsters is giving me the giggles.

She was literally born different.

So, Tatsumaki was holding up the barrier while unconscious. I don't what ability that would be.

And apparently, Drive Knight did get a new form, I'm just dumb and thought his Bishop form was the new one.

I think most of these are new powers from this chapter.

Blast gets mind-reading/telepathy, Fubuki actually gets telepathy, Tatsumaki gets air manipulation, Tatsumaki gets even longer-ranged and more enhanced extrasensory perception/enhanced senses, Drive Knight gets a new form (I think), and Psykorochi gets life creation! I think that's everything, but I might've missed some stuff.

Limited Instinctive Reactions for Tatsumaki for holding up the barrier while unconscious?

It is his Bishop form tho.

We already knew Tatsumaki’s barriers can work when she’s unconscious. I guess it’s like flicking on a switch; she needs to flick it off or have the switch broken to turn it off.

Doesn’t Tatsumaki already have air manipulation? She literally creates tornados by t-posing. It’s in her name.

I think most of these are new powers from this chapter.

Blast gets mind-reading/telepathy, Fubuki actually gets telepathy, Tatsumaki gets air manipulation, Tatsumaki gets even longer-ranged and more enhanced extrasensory perception/enhanced senses, Drive Knight gets a new form (I think), and Psykorochi gets life creation! I think that's everything, but I might've missed some stuff.

Limited Instinctive Reactions for Tatsumaki for holding up the barrier while unconscious?
didnt tatsumaki have air manipulation already , i mean she used it against saitama to throw him around didnt she

From what I saw, nothing Drive Knight did is a new “form”.

Psykosjet did turn into a cat for a second tho.

Edit: Ah, I was Ninja’d.

That laser cannon is just a weapon. It looks like its formed from his wings. I wouldn’t consider it a new form.

Could one calc the falling rocks during the tunnel scene to roughly guess how fast they are? Or are the rocks too inconsistent for that to be possible??

Psykorochi can turn into anything she wants, I mean she turned into a fighter jet for goodness sake's. What's stopping her from being a panther, giant koala, humvee or a fleshy refrigerator? She has even less of a limit than Drive Knight, who already has all these forms.

Now that I think about it, that hybrid beast reminds me of Overgrown Rover. Three eyes, black hair on its back, four legs. It even has the same top-down perspective shot when it’s outside her door.

Just a neat thing I guess.

That laser cannon is just a weapon. It looks like its formed from his wings. I wouldn’t consider it a new form.
I didn't think it was a new form, just wondering if it was new. I was just dumb and thought his Bishop form was new.
Could one calc the falling rocks during the tunnel scene to roughly guess how fast they are? Or are the rocks too inconsistent for that to be possible??
Probably too inconsistent since Tatsumaki is the one throwing them, and their origin is either the wall or unknown. (I'm not a calculation group member, so I might be completely wrong).
Psykorochi can turn into anything she wants, I mean she turned into a fighter jet for goodness sake's. What's stopping her from being a panther, giant koala, humvee or a fleshy refrigerator? She has even less of a limit than Drive Knight, who already has all these forms.
Ah yes, the ultimate form, a refrigerator!

The first Tatsumaki attack is two chunks of rock being smashed together from both the ceiling and roof at the same time, the second is a lone chunk of rock from the roof and the final one is a chunk of rock from the side.

Not sure where she’s getting those perfectly shaped chunks of rock. I guess she can “cut” objects she wants?

Wait. Psykos cuts the roof and water or pulverised rock falls from the cut, fast enough to hit the ground before Drive Knight gets close despite being not that far behind from her.

Feels like an anti-feat? Falling debris at terminal velocity somehow being faster than them?? Unless Psykos used her powers to push it down faster.

Back