• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can do it when the translations come out. But it will be finding the volume of the iron-nickel, getting mass, and finding its KE. Then adding thst to whatever a planetary magnitude 6 earthquake is.

I can do it when the translations come out. But it will be finding the volume of the iron-nickel, getting mass, and finding its KE. Then adding thst to whatever a planetary magnitude 6 earthquake is.
It's 6-A considering Radiated Waves (which is the case here), quite the upgrade already

Are serious series attacks necessarily stronger than normal attacks? If that were the case, the normal punch would be weaker than the lava attack and Orochi's physicals wouldn't scale to his magma AP.

Idk if that's the case because Serious Sidejumps didn't kill Sonic. It's normal tho, because he is a human.

So...

Water Manipulation for Saitama? Shooting out water in a jet stream that powerful isn't possible even with the highest level of modern technology in the world.

It looked like boiling water to me.

And regardless of whether or not it's done through strength and not an actual ability to manipulate water doesn't dispute what this feat is. He's condensing and firing liquid in such a powerful stream that it can match the power of a full strength blast from Orochi that absorbed some heat and energy from the core of the Earth to fire it.

I can't wait to get translations. The feat is High 6-B minimum, since it's a small country sized glob of very dense molten iron and nickel being dragged thousands of kilometers in a couple seconds. Might even be multi-continental, but not quite on Psykorochi's level.

Is released Orochi vs released Boros a possibility now? I can't wait.

And that's not even scratching the surface of the God lore dive we're all going to take soon

I can't wait to get translations. The feat is High 6-B minimum, since it's a small country sized glob of very dense molten iron and nickel being dragged thousands of kilometers in a couple seconds. Might even be multi-continental, but not quite on Psykorochi's level.

Is released Orochi vs released Boros a possibility now? I can't wait.

And that's not even scratching the surface of the God lore dive we're all going to take soon
If that 6 Magnitude Planetary Earthquake is really what's happening, it's a 6-A feat

So yes, it's likely possible

Interesting how Boros keeps getting less and less impressive as the series goes

I can't wait to calc this. It's a couple million cubic kilometers of dense magma being ripped through the mantle and into the lithosphere at a 1000 kilometers per second or so, it's going to give insane results.

So if these results go beyond High 6-A, the ones scaling are PsykoOrochi, Tats and Saitama right ? However I dunno if it's really going that high

So if these results go beyond High 6-A, the ones scaling are PsykoOrochi, Tats and Saitama right ? However I dunno if it's really going that high
Maybe the high end could go that high. I don't have time to properly calc today but the estimate I did got High 6-A, but considerably less than the 259 petaton feat.

Here:
Radius of the earth at the equator, 6378 kilometers, diameter of the glob is 622 kilometers. Total volume is 126,146,901,460,824,000m3 with a 311 kilometer radius. Density of the outer core is at least 10,000 kg/m3. Total volume of 2.6146×10^20 kilograms. It travelled the 2,900 kilometer distance in a few seconds... let's lowball it at 5. (Volume times (2900/5)^2)/2 gives a result of

2.12×10^26 joules, or 50.7 petatons High 6-A.

So about 5x weaker than Psykorochi’s continent lift. Nice.

So can we possibly scale this feat to Meteoric Burst Boros due to Saitama saying his fight with Boros is almost like a real fight while he didn’t give Orochi any credit?

Like I could understand Psykorochi‘s feat not scaling to Boros as Saitama never met her but he saw Orochi and was no where near impressed by what he has done in comparison to Boros. So is a Possibly High 6-A a possibility for Meteoric Burst Boros?

Yeah, scaling from Saitama has been rejected, but it can be argued in a proper thread if you want, since it's a quote from his perception of Boros' power, not a physical feat

Here:
Radius of the earth at the equator, 6378 kilometers, diameter of the glob is 622 kilometers. Total volume is 126,146,901,460,824,000m3 with a 311 kilometer radius. Density of the outer core is at least 10,000 kg/m3. Total volume of 2.6146×10^20 kilograms. It travelled the 2,900 kilometer distance in a few seconds... let's lowball it at 5. (Volume times (2900/5)^2)/2 gives a result of

2.12×10^26 joules, or 50.7 petatons High 6-A.
I liked the result, Orochi now indeed does honor his Above Dragon status. 5 seconds is my bet for the timeframe aswell

@Lightning_XXI I’ll just ask about the scaling whenever somebody makes the thread on Orochi’s new feat and who scales.

@Nullflowerblush The context of it sounds like it’s talking about how it will take ages for God to resurrect rather than him possessing immeasurable speed.

Also seems like it was water that Saitama shot not magma. Guess I was wrong. It really did look more like magma with how it was bubbling though.

unknown.png

Would Orochi's physicals scale to the magma blast?
Considering he had to compress and circulate all that molten iron-nickel through himself
Considering he shrugged off Saitama's squirt which destroyed his beam and hit him, his would durability would definitely scale.

(sidenote)
Could we scale Goo Orochi's dura to Superalloy Bazooka and CFDSF?
If so, then his AP would also scale since Orochi's dura scales to AP, whatever that would put Goo Orochi's AP at, would scale to Tats' physical dura via this

But fr tho, cool feats aside, I kinda like the original draw more? I dunno, I feel like that one felt more satisfying to me. And I prefer story > feats

Back