• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Listen here, Orochi."
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to teach you a secret technique—a Super Move, even."
"Yeah??"
"All you have to do is stand up like this."
"The ****?"
You can translate these? What do they say? Pretty sure he is seeing God here.
586eae7e-6b69-48cd-ac1a-9ac7fcad4269
71ec0805-4a51-463b-a021-94008472b6a8

Man, on one hand I like this chapter, because it's new, and it's really weird, like, wtf was going on?
On the other hand the first fight is superior in every single way, it's just a better fight.

So this redraw chapter kinda implies that Orochi is still alive after being shredded by Tatsumaki. He will crawl to the wall where God is in and ask him for power. That's a fair assumption.

So this redraw chapter kinda implies that Orochi is still alive after being shredded by Tatsumaki. He will crawl to the wall where God is in and ask him for power. That's a fair assumption.
This takes place way way before Orochi met Tatsumaki.

this is just a redraw of the previous Saitama vs Orochi fight

I get that Orochi only did this move once, but he channeled all the energy through his body and he only needed to dip his tail into the ground to do it. Unless translations contradict it would I would support scaling Full power Orochi to this move.

If we don't scale Orochi fully to this move, then we should at least scale him above the meteor. He is a dragon or above and what he did just now outclasses the meteor by several orders of magnitude- if my guesses are close at all.

He is there. His remains will crawl to the wall and ask God for help. There's a small chance that he survived.
0137-027.png
What if God strips Orochi of his power like he did to Homeless Emperor in the webcomic, and Psykos is suddenly nerfe-
Actually, I forgot. What happened to Psykos?

Okay wtf did I just read. So the redraw heavily buffed Orochi to the point where you can actually argue this version of Orochi is stronger than Psykorochi from the current version?

So according to the Chinese translations I'm reading, Saitama used a serious series move on Orochi. It's a serious lava squirt that he used to overpower Orochi's move Gaia Cannon.

And Orochi thought that the murals on the wall were saying that he was God but requires a sacrifice to fully resurrect. And he thought the sacrifice was Saitama. But it turns out that was only a part of the mural. After the wall shatters and reveals the full mural it turns out that the God was talking about the actual God we know of and Orochi is the sacrifice to resurrect God.

Okay wtf did I just read. So the redraw heavily buffed Orochi to the point where you can actually argue this version of Orochi is stronger than Psykorochi from the current version?
psykorochi upscales
And Orochi thought that the murals on the wall were saying that he was God but requires a sacrifice to fully resurrect. And he thought the sacrifice was Saitama. But it turns out that was only a part of the mural. After the wall shatters and reveals the full mural it turns out that the God was talking about the actual God we know of and Orochi is the sacrifice to resurrect God.
oh ho, thats ******* amazing

Inb4 psykorochi fight gets redrawn and her farts destroy star systems. then the dragon ball fanboys will be like "butt she nut stronker den guko becas he dirstroy universe"

Inb4 psykorochi fight gets redrawn and her farts destroy star systems. then the dragon ball fanboys will be like "butt she nut stronker den guko becas he dirstroy universe"
Why do you keep bringing up Dragon Ball in the OPM thread?

Not gonna lie, DB fans still says ''DB characters can destroy planets'' even when they have better feats
Probably because it's the most "obvious" and "acceptable" in less formal VS Debates, since some people can just think Universal stuff is "lol bs"

About the chapter, that was unexpected but I'm glad he buffed Orochi a bit, makes him more relevant for the Psykorochi Fusion

Now, I'm also unsure how to scale this to Orochi's base power and physical stats

Last edited:
The magma thing scales to his AP. I have no idea if the tail sucking in part of the core translates into striking strength.

Back