• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think I'll be touching that with a 10-foot pole, but it's worth noting that Genos did at least know the meteor would destroy multiple cities.

I've been reading every Dalek story in existence for about a month now. They were already below threshold.

Why was my thread closed again? Im gonna make another one but staff only bc i leave for 3-5 hours and come back and its 5 pages long and its locked

Same result. Trust me.

I found the thread somewhat reasonable, but you're probably not going to have the luxury of even one person partially agreeing next time.

Same result. Trust me.

I found the thread somewhat reasonable, but you're probably not going to have that luxury next time.
Ok so then I ask you this question here.
If genos saw that saitama scales to country level and later on after several arcs of him training, fought someone and witnessed his strength and said he was comparable to saitama, why cant that be used to scale him to the meteor? I wanna see your reasoning.
Also even if gougetsu gets rejected (im quite sure nobody has refuted the reasoning) im pretty the girl jet thingy scaling still stands

Just read what I said in the thread or ask me on my message wall, I really don't care enough to debate you in a discussion thread.

There's a 100% chance of it becoming a debate afterwards because you'll try to counter what I say.

I think this is an upgrade to orochi ..also i am not sure but i saw someone says that orochi said gouketsu and EC are above dragons

Also now the gap between orochi and psykrochi dosent seem as big as it was before since the dude basically flexing was shaking an entire country and used a literal part of the earth core as a lazer which sadly we didnt get to see what it would of done but now he easily did his previous feat and more than that so yeah he got pretty buffed

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-29T131818.805.jpg

oh ho

There's upgrades and downgrades here tbh.

Wish Murata could have combined the chapters more instead of cutting so much out.

Back