• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I feel Post Super tight Genius should get High-Low Regeneration as he was able to re attach his own broken parts

Boros kicks Saitama so hard it creates a continent sized cloud split, bringing Boros back to High 6-A, and then his kick against Saitama splits the moon and Saitama gets yeeted to Mars uwu. And the CARE actually lives up to his name and is a star buster

This is the only ideal redraw
Imagine if there's a flashback to Boros using the Meteoric Burst and accidentally punching the ground on a faraway planet so hard it shatters.

A few problems with this.

Firstly, this is a shockwave formula, so you don't have to divide the result by two. Explosions themselves are halved because only 40-60% is kinetic energy, i.e the shockwave itself. The result is now 72.5210387674 tons of TNT, or City Block level+.

Secondly, did you draw the line off, or is that how it comes out when you upload it to fandom?

There's stuff I want to look into, so I'll probably end up redoing this.

Last edited:
It may not even be a downgrade if we use something like 4.3 m per floor, but I can't really find evidence for that.

If anyone can, I'll apply it.

Edit: I found something.

The high-end is MCB.

Last edited:
QUESTION
King's profile leaves his attack potency at 10-B for: "Despite having a naturally large physique, he never works out and is around average in human abilities".

But wasn't the average one punch man human currently 9-b, by scaling the 12-year-old Saitama and the police officers?

QUESTION
King's profile leaves his attack potency at 10-B for: "Despite having a naturally large physique, he never works out and is around average in human abilities".

But wasn't the average one punch man human currently 9-b, by scaling the 12-year-old Saitama and the police officers?
Apparently, Saitama and the police officers aren't normal humans.

Some of them were strong enough to take the hero exam, or something. At least that's the logic some people used.

Last edited:
A few problems with this.

Firstly, this is a shockwave formula, so you don't have to divide the result by two. Explosions themselves are halved because only 40-60% is kinetic energy, i.e the shockwave itself. The result is now 72.5210387674 tons of TNT, or City Block level+.

Secondly, did you draw the line off, or is that how it comes out when you upload it to fandom?

There's stuff I want to look into, so I'll probably end up redoing this.
The formula is for nuclear explosions and 50% of the power of these explosions is made up of radiation, since the shock wave does not emit radiation, the result must be divided by two.

This isn't just an explosion formula, it's the formula for the shockwave itself created by the explosion. It's the actual release of kinetic energy itself.

That's why it's applicable to shockwaves created by impact to begin with.

Last edited:
This isn't just an explosion formula, it's the formula for the shockwave itself created by the explosion. It's the actual release of kinetic energy itself.

That's why it's applicable to shockwaves created by impact to begin with.
And why are there many calculations using this formula dividing the result by two?

I don't know, but the person who introduced the formula to this wiki to begin with certainly doesn't do that.

Either the people behind these "many calculations" could be mistaken (we divided by two in the old formula), there could be something new on this wiki that I don't know about (I can't find any such revision in the latest explosion/shockwave calculation threads), or you're just misinterpreting them.

Last edited:
I don't know, but the person who introduced the formula to this wiki to begin with certainly doesn't do that.

Either the people behind these "many calculations" could be mistaken (we divided by two in the old formula), there could be something new on this wiki that I don't know about (I can't find any such revision in the latest explosion/shockwave calculation threads), or you're just misinterpreting them.
Only the result is divided by two in the Air blast explosion?

Yes, only the airburst explosion, which is the old method.

The new one is surface-based shockwaves.

Yes, only the airburst explosion, which is the old method.

The new one is surface-based shockwaves.
So if I calculate a non-nuclear explosion occurring in air with this formula: Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000
I divide the result by two.

And if I calculate a nuclear explosion occurring on the surface with this formula: W = R^3*((27136*P+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2

I multiply the result by 0.5 as it says here?

0.5 there is specifically for the nukemap calculator.

Even if it's nuclear, you don't have to divide by two (multiplying by 0.5 is the same thing) for the shockwave formula.

0.5 there is specifically for the nukemap calculator.

Even if it's nuclear, you don't have to divide by two (multiplying by 0.5 is the same thing) for the shockwave formula.
Ok, thanks for clarifying.
Besides, it seems that you also made a mistake since you divided the result by two in your calculation.

Because that's how the formula works.

It's like how you square the radius to get the area of circles.

Edit: Just realised the problem. I said I divided the radius by two, I meant to say I divided the diameter. My mistake.

Because that's how the formula works.

It's like how you square the radius to get the area of circles.

Edit: Just realised the problem. I said I divided the radius by two, I meant to say the diameter. My mistake.
Isn't the blast diameter supposed to be divided by two? Here you are dividing the explosion yield by two.

I did divide the diameter by two for the calc. I told you it was radius by mistake, that's why I added the edit.

He divided it twice.

Edit: Actually, I was wrong. I thought he divided it twice, turns out he didn't. Still, the shockwave formula we use already accounts for nuclear stuff, so you don't need to divide afterwards either way, apparently.

Just use the same formula and you should be golden.

Last edited:
Well then I will tell the member of the calculation group that evaluated my calculation that I was wrong in dividing the result by two, now the yield would be 72 Tons of TNT (City Block level+).

No, I just thought you divided it twice. It's absolutely fine, sorry for the confusion.

Still, I think the size (and therefore yield) I used here is more accurate.

@Ourosboros Do you think Bushidrill could be made Level 8-A by applying a multiplier of x2 since he was able to casually stop the attacks of two Narinki soldiers?

Last edited:
It'd be 8-A if we used this one.

So we should decide which one we're using right now.

I'll post mine to the calc evaluations.

Has the calc evaluation page been deleted, or something?

I can't find it.

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:
@Ourosboros Do you think Bushidrill could be made Level 8-A by applying a multiplier of x2 since he was able to casually stop the attacks of two Narinki soldiers?

I think the disciples should be 8-A if the accepted end is within an 1.5X multiplier of baseline 8-A, based on showings like this one. With the redraws especially, we see that the disciples are definitely superior to the merc's all around. The moment they needed to do something to save the mercenaries, they all one-shotted multiple mercs per attack- they weren't using their full offense against the mercs before that.

Yes I think they should upscale, to the next tier if the results are close.

I think the disciples should be 8-A if the accepted end is within an 1.5X multiplier of baseline 8-A, based on showings like this one. With the redraws especially, we see that the disciples are definitely superior to the merc's all around. The moment they needed to do something to save the mercenaries, they all one-shotted multiple mercs per attack- they weren't using their full offense against the mercs before that.

Yes I think they should upscale, to the next tier if the results are close.
Also, the Soldiers of Narinki have more advanced suits than those of the Paradisers.

Back