• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Edit: Actually, I was wrong. I thought he divided it twice, turns out he didn't. Still, the shockwave formula we use already accounts for nuclear stuff, so you don't need to divide afterwards either way, apparently.

Just use the same formula and you should be golden.
Wait, I'm getting confused, so I should leave the "/2" in the shock wave formula?

I think the disciples should be 8-A if the accepted end is within an 1.5X multiplier of baseline 8-A, based on showings like this one. With the redraws especially, we see that the disciples are definitely superior to the merc's all around. The moment they needed to do something to save the mercenaries, they all one-shotted multiple mercs per attack- they weren't using their full offense against the mercs before that.

Yes I think they should upscale, to the next tier if the results are close.
We ditched the 1.5x multiplier thing already. Plus, I don't think the disciples are that superior enough to be considered 8-A. They should just get "At least". Amai Mask on the other hand definitely qualifies for upscaling to 8-A tho

@El Beyonder Yes. I thought he divided it twice.

You are supposed to divide, but what I was saying is that the formula already accounted for it.

I've already told them that I made a big dumb dumb.

We ditched the 1.5x multiplier thing already. Plus, I don't think the disciples are that superior enough to be considered 8-A. They should just get "At least". Amai Mask on the other hand definitely qualifies for upscaling to 8-A tho
Both Iaian and Bushidrill were capable of overpowering two of the suits at once. They definitely upscale.

Right, the 1.5X modifier was scrapped as the default but if we can say "Yeah they're worth two suits individually", then upscaling them to 8-A from mid-end 8-B+ should be noncontroversial.

It's also worth noting that the guy only had one arm bulked up while punching down the skyscraper. These guys amped their entire (seemingly more advanced) suits, so 2x is a low-ball.

If the manga is also going the way of the webcomic, the suit is somewhat (emphasis on somewhat here, it doesn't make too much different) dependent on the user's strength. Mercenaries should be superior to random people pulled off the street.

Last edited:
It's also worth noting that the guy only had one arm bulked up while punching down the skyscraper. These guys amped their entire (seemingly more advanced) suits, so 2x is a low-ball.
Yeah I was gonna bring that up.
Even Hammerhead apparently didn't use the fullpower of the suit vs Sonic.

I remembered, but I confused Sonic with Saitama for some reason, so I thought you were talking about something else.

That's the bulked up state.

We're definitely not gonna use the values but I'm curious to see how far we could get Iaian if we really highballed the multipliers from the suits considering the single arm vs entire body thing.

It's the Orochi one right? If it's a downgrade then someone's not gonna see tomorrow
Probably not Orochi. Orochi fight is going to be an even bigger redraw than this one. All I know is that volume 24 should contain the disciples and Amai Mask vs. Fuhrer Ugly, and this redraw is going to be 50-60 pages long. I hope Amai Mask vs. Fuhrer Ugly is what we get and it really buffs both of them

s7pr08ho9uo61.png

Amai Mask is a menace #CancelAmaiMask

Last edited:
By the way, y'all shouldn't visit the OPM subreddit. It has been overrun by 15 year old little kids acting like total dipshits. I guess this is what happens when the sub goes almost 20 day with no chapter.

Back