• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait orochi can basically destroy the earth if he wanted since he can just use the earth core however he want appearntly
The Earthquake feat is probably 6-Something if we assume tectonic plate shifting.

The magma moving vaguely quickly is what will get the highest result.

Also this confirms to me that if Murata did Boros today we would've seen him do some Asura Wraith's shenanigans.

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-29T131818.805.jpg

oh ho
This painel will be my wallpaper

it appeared in the redraw, but in the redraw has others things as well, it can be even higher
The feat was changed, so I think that calc is non-canon. We have to need a new calc.
I think this is an upgrade to orochi ..also i am not sure but i saw someone says that orochi said gouketsu and EC are above dragons
How could Orochi know the term ''Above Dragon''? That person probably just spouted nonsense.

It seems that Saitama can immerse himself in lava with no problems. I think it is a good justification for his resistance to heat. The lava isn't as hot as Boros' energy beams though.

Also, if the result of that Orochi feat result into 5-C, will be it deemed as outlier to Orochi? if it is demed as outlier to orochi, will it be a outlier to Saitama?

Why wouldn't Boros upscale? Just curious, as it took one attack to disable Orochi's strongest attack. Boros battle Saitama for five minutes while trading blows.

Back