• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn't Supermouse, Showerhead and Unihorn all be MHS given that they didn't all get speed-blitzed by an already monsterified Garou? I know they're slower than he is, but Garou is also approaching dragon level at that point

Last edited:
True. Unihorn was already mostly dead at that point.

Even so, I think all 3 should be upgraded given their fight against Garou and the supporting evidence with Rover's blast. That's a speed upgrade I would endorse for this next CRT if you want to include that Tetsucabrah.

But returning to the original topic of Endeavour, I said earlier that he would be a relatively slow mid-demon and debatably S-class. He would lose to most guys as strong as DSK, but I could see him beating DSK 4/10 times if he gets an opening to roast him with Hellflame again and again. He's weaker than Puri Puri but far more versatile, so I personally would put him near the bottom of s-class. Everyone below him (including guys like Best Jeanist, Mirko, etc) would be High A-class or lower

That is actually already listed on his profile as "can ignore conventional durability". So yes!

And everybody, expect a new chapter soon:

It does not seem that way.

I think we should put "partly ignores conventional durability" with his "fire blasts" ability in the powers and abilities section

Rover's got "energy projection" which is what Psykos, Orochi, Vaccine Man, Homeless Emperor and several others have. This may just be a big upgrade for the energy users of OPM overall.

And I just remembered! We are also going to change Homeless Emperor's keys- he will be "Unknown Physically, 7-B with Energy Spheres" since Homeless Emperor now has superhuman physical characteristics and "at least supersonic" speed according to his redrawn fight with Zombieman. That should also be included in the CRT.

Rover’s blasts are specially called “heat bombs” or “heat blasts” though, unlike say, Homeless Emperor’s “balls of light”.

They’re two different types of attacks, no?

Probably. But Zombieman was getting burnt to a crisp though, so although there's no doubt a distinction in how the attacks operate both should involve thermal energy. Since God-based light spheres are called "light" and not "heat" It's fair to assume there's a difference.

So then, we can count Genos (incineration attacks), Rover (heat blasts), Phoenix Man (10,000C) and Orochi (idk flames everywhere) in on the durability negation upgrades. What about Boros? His blast attacks seem to melt things and he did say his chest blast would vaporize an ordinary creatures bones.

If heat attacks now ignore conventional durability, what about feats where said characters tank heat attacks? Like Garou tanking Rover and Orochi’s attacks, Tatsumaki tanking Orochi and Psykorochi’s attacks, Bang surviving HE’s blasts, etc etc??

I'd say normally it translates to heat resistance, like in Garou's case, and for Tatsumaki- her psychic barriers don't have conventional durability so conventional durability negging doesn't do anything. I guess we should give people like Bang heat resistance too? If heat attacks ignore conventional durability, tanking it must require a certain degree of heat resistance.

Tatsumaki just seems to be able to manipulate most matter and energy and that manipulative ability is what protects her from most physical attacks. And if Mob tells anything about espers, maybe she could even defend from certain supernatural ones too.

Makes sense. OPM characters seem to gain all sorts of weird resistances simply for being strong, like Puri Puri shrugging off toxins and poisons without even feeling it, and he’s the weakest S class.

I think the same principle explains Saitama breaking into Phoenix Man's private dimension. Strong characters in OPM develop resistances to heat, poison, venom, mind control (Amai vs DO-S), cold, telekinesis (GS, Garou) and other threats that normally should take down people with conventionally superhuman strength and durability.

Now that you phrase it like that, I begin to see how Puri Puri's fight with Baquma was meant to demonstrate that powerful characters in OPM are all just around strong. They have crazy strength, of course, but also generally have crazy resistances (although exceptions like Homeless Emperor exist) . And the more tough they become, the more abilities they have access to. A low Dragon like Phoenix Man might have a versatile transformation set and supernatural abilities. A mid dragon like Psykos would have access to energy manipulation, as do other characters like Blue, Webigaza, Blast and Boros. Once you're above dragon in strength, you may gain access to a crazy range of abilities like those mentioned above. If you're god level like Saitama, you gain stuff like Non-physical interaction, telepathy and possibly the ability to cut across dimensions.

Framing it in this way has got me very excited to see what Blast and 'God' are like.

that about Boros? His blast attacks seem to melt things and he did say his chest blast would vaporize an ordinary creatures bones.
I think his best heat feat was melting through metal suitable for space travel by running through it.
Spaceships tend to be quite heat resistant.

Seems JDA might be accepted as an altered near-baseline Low 7-B result. A staff member suggested I revisit the middle end with a new deflagration method that gave a 1.22 megaton result. It's a shame that practically all the high demons upscale from Genos but none of them scale to post superfight Genos.

On the bright side, it does suggest that most high demons who are "at least High 7-C" are indeed on the higher end of the High 7-C spectrum. But maybe, if cadres can no sell attacks from post-Elder Centipede Genos then they should be 7-B. For example, if Fuhrer Ugly can tank attacks from Genos in the upcoming fight, then he should be 7-B via being superior to an upgraded version of an already low 7-B form

Last edited:
Anyone know how to angsize this? I want to calc it myself but I'm not sure how to find the volume and height of the fire pillar using the angles in the frame or perspective.

027.jpg

The buildings on the left are all very similar in height so maybe make a rough estimate of their sizes using Sekingar and then compare the furthest away house to the fire pillar? For the height at least.

Edit: I don’t know how to send pictures on here anymore, but I want to point out a feat no one else mentioned. When Tatsumaki first appears to Do-S, she makes CRAZY huge explosions that dwarf the buildings in the distance, easily comparable to Vaccine Man’s. Just interesting. I wonder how she makes those explosions?

It seems I’ve inflamed some redditors because i said Saitama cannot defeat Accelerator.
I knew r/OnePunchMan had the belief that "Saitama is unbeatable" and "Saitama is the strongest" and "Saitama is a gag character and because of that he will always one-shot his opponent," but I didn't realize how bad it was until I saw that thread. (If and/or when Saitama gets into Death Battle, I can't wait to see their salt since Saitama loses every against every single one of his popular opponents).

Most of the characters that I knew in that CBR article would either defeat Saitama or be debatable, but some I don't know well enough to comment on. (CBR is still trash, though. I am aware of the fact that I clicked on and viewed this article, I may have been tricked, but at least I have an adblocker).

Last edited:
I kinda hope Saitama never gets into death battle, as it'll likely spawn bigger backlash than Superman vs Goku

Superman VS Goku (both Death Battles were stupid). The second one was worse, imo, and the math for the characters in the first was laughable.

The buildings on the left are all very similar in height so maybe make a rough estimate of their sizes using Sekingar and then compare the furthest away house to the fire pillar? For the height at least.

Edit: I don’t know how to send pictures on here anymore, but I want to point out a feat no one else mentioned. When Tatsumaki first appears to Do-S, she makes CRAZY huge explosions that dwarf the buildings in the distance, easily comparable to Vaccine Man’s. Just interesting. I wonder how she makes those explosions?
I've wondered about Tatsumaki making those explosions myself. It's strange to me that she knows about esper lightning and doesn't bat an eye at Psykos's lazer beams, but she hasn't shown energy projection herself. Unless she's blowing up conveniently placed propane towers by accident, I think she's using the same kind of energy projection elixir Psykos was using. I mean, she is familiar with such abilities and seems to be the most trained esper there is, so could we add "possibly energy projection" to her profile?

I've wondered about Tatsumaki making those explosions myself. It's strange to me that she knows about esper lightning and doesn't bat an eye at Psykos's lazer beams, but she hasn't shown energy projection herself. Unless she's blowing up conveniently placed propane towers by accident, I think she's using the same kind of energy projection elixir Psykos was using. I mean, she is familiar with such abilities and seems to be the most trained esper there is, so could we add "possibly energy projection" to her profile?
I think that makes sense.

Beats "Propane Tank Generation", too.

I kinda hope Saitama never gets into death battle, as it'll likely spawn bigger backlash than Superman vs Goku
That's why it'd be funny, and maybe it'd convince some people that their perceptions about Saitama were wrong. Or maybe it'd just be a massive salt-fest, which would be great, maybe.

Superman VS Goku (both Death Battles were stupid). The second one was worse, imo, and the math for the characters in the first was laughable.
(But both Goku vs Superman were correct. Granted, math and explanations weren't good, but they were still right).

You think New 52 Superman beats RoF Blue Goku? Not quite sure about that, chief.

Feel free to wage war on my message wall, if you want to.

Using the current deflagration methods and scaling the explosion to the nearest building (3 stories), Drive Knight's Explosion is only a 7-C feat. Using this method, the fire pillar only seems to be a few hundred meters tall.

@USklaverei do you know if determining the size with the angle could change the results? I thought the pillar was much, much larger and maybe ang-sizing would change that. I just don't know how to ang size in a situation like this

(It was a composite between Post-Crisis and New 52. They somehow predicted Rebirth).

An enticing offer, but one I will not take (right now).
I thought it was solely New 52. If it's a composite, then yeah, I agree with both results. But the math was terrible, highkey. By their scaling, First Form Frieza one-shots them both in the first Death Battle lol

@USklaverei do you know if determining the size with the angle could change the results? I thought the pillar was much, much larger and maybe ang-sizing would change that. I just don't know how to ang size in a situation like this
No, because the scan does not let you find the distance more perfectly and there is no other scan that can help, there it complicates.

The 1.22 megaton result for JDA has been approved. It's not 84 megatons, but it's an upgrade for Genos for sure.

The Post G-4 Genos key should be changed to just "High 7-C", since it is very unlikely this form is 81% as strong as JDA. A new key should be made for Genos called Post-Superfight Genos which will be "low 7-B", at least massively hypersonic and has class M lifting strength. Post-Elder Centipede Genos should be upgraded to "at least low 7-B, up to At least High 6-B, likely 6-A with Full Power. High 6-A with the True Spiral Incineration Cannon."

Many high demons, like Royal Ripper, Bug God and G5 are currently listed as "at least High 7-C" because they upscale from Beginning of Series Genos via a long scaling chain. Since Post G-4 Genos is now just "High 7-C", all characters that scale to him should be changed to "High 7-C" as well. The following characters will certainly be affected: Hero Hunter Garou, Post-Training Sonic, Awakened Cockroach and Face Ripper. The following characters may also be affected: base Bug God, Royal Ripper, G-5, TTM, Suiryu, Choze and base Metal Bat.

Transformed Bug God, being superior to his base form which is superior to a slightly-stronger Garou than the one that fought post-superfight Genos, is arguably low 7-B in my opinion, a fact I think is supported by this recently evaluated feat. I would advise against altering the profiles for TTM and Base Metal Bat, as they are going to fight the cadres in the near future here, a fight which will possibly overrule any scaling changes we would make here.

Let me know if I missed anything

Last edited:
Back