• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Murata said he was mostly done with Volume 23 in November and I remember hearing it would come out in January, four months after volume 22 was released in September. Can't find a source, but since he's been almost done for a while and since he's been taking longer, I think my memory serves me rightly.

Last edited:
You could argue that spiral incineration cannon is 7-B via the damage it does to Elder Centipede. I'm personally neutral on that, I think Bang and Bomb shattering the carapace was far more impressive (and imo the carapace is what is for sure 7-B, since the tooth broke under low 7-B pressure).

Interesting.

Don't mind me, I just lurk here until there's something discussed that I know a little bit about lol

Or something I feel like I'm actually capable of weighing in on.

This is getting a little academic I guess, but I've also been waiting to get this move calced for 5 months now so there's plenty of details to mull over.

Hopefully things will be simpler once the next chapter comes out, I'm guessing it will be on Christmas day. I'm so eager to see what feats the cadres get

Tatsumaki standing on top of that tower while bleeding is such a badass moment. Seems like her backstory got some extra parts too.
Drive knight chasing Psykos has to be one of the most dynamic action scene i've seen in a manga,period. If it gets animated right it would be legendary.
Also, genos x tatsumaki is growing on me

Some possible new feats and such. SPOILERS:

Tatsumaki explicitly shown to be able to sense electronics through walls (could sense and pinpoint both Psykosjet and Drive Knight).

Child Tatsumaki getting punched by a possible Tiger or Demon level threat through an iron door and only suffering some minor bleeding from a head injury. She wasn’t using her powers.

Tatsumaki reacting fast enough to cause Psykosjet to dodge several close quarters attacks within the tunnel.

Child Tatsumaki getting punched by a possible Tiger or Demon level threat through an iron door and only suffering some minor bleeding from a head injury. She wasn’t using her powers.
Mind telling me a reason why that monster can't be a Dragon-level threat?

I don’t think it’s a Dragon level because only slightly denting a steel door with a punch is... very unimpressive for a Dragon. Also, I highly doubt regular scientists can contain a full on Dragon, as that’s never been witnessed in the series thus far.

So, ten year old Tatsumaki, apparently without powers, got slammed by a steel door that was punched by a Tiger/Demon and sent flying and only got a minor head wound.

We can finally give her a durability key without her powers. (sarcasm).

Either coincidence, red herring or he is truly a psychic. Maybe he saw documents from the scientists within the facility.

I want to know what the box is he is carrying. A motherbox? An infinity stone??

Also Fubuki uses telepathy. Telepathy added to her profile?

Tatsumaki can stand and create wind while unconscious apparently.

Either coincidence, red herring or he is truly a psychic. Maybe he saw documents from the scientists within the facility.

I want to know what the box is he is carrying. A motherbox? An infinity stone??

Also Fubuki uses telepathy. Telepathy added to her profile?

Tatsumaki can stand and create wind while unconscious apparently.
the one piece

You're right, I should never say never. Imagine a 5-B Luffy tho.

Anyways, if Genos can hurt Psykorochi with his base spiral incineration cannon he seems to be preparing, will that make him 7-B?

I wonder if the other apparent psychics in the facility are the psychics Webcomic Tatsumaki is currently hunting down. That would explain a lot; that psychic group seems to have suddenly become active as soon as the Neo Heroes did, so they’re most likely connected, meaning the scientists in this facility are most likely the people behind the Neo Heroes as well. Maybe it’s the Organisation itself.

Actually, that cube Blast is carrying reminds me of the same metal Drive Knight uses for his own weapon cube thing. Also the metal G4 and G5 is made of.

Hmm.

I think Blast is going around to all these suspiciously cube-shaped buildings and getting cubes from them to do something suspicious. So many new theories.

Tatsumaki also showed off some insane precision this latest chapter.

Edit: Wait, no, I got it. The cube is a sample box of the hybrid monster. Blast is Drive Knight confirmed. Also the monster is also a hybrid of a monster because their hair looks similar. I cracked the code.

Last edited:
Yeah, we already knew Tatsumaki was precise enough to do some serious substitution jutsu but being able to track and adroitly hinder fast targets moving underground more than a dozen kilometers away while this weakened is very, very impressive.

Plus, now Tatsumaki is weakened enough for the cadres to pop up and not get destroyed.

Back