• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How about we make a CRT to add Durability Negation to Garou? If not outright, we can give him ''possible'' durability negation.

It was about to heavily injure Bang and Bomb, that's why it has possibly 7-A. If Rover loses it's At least 7-B, possibly 7-A, then a good chunk of other characters also lose it as many scale to Rover because of it, and mainly due to Garou surviving attacks from Rover.

Also why would it be a stonewall?
You say heavily injured, but I remember Bang being surprised that he was "unscathed", being "scathed" could also mean taking superficial damage or even just getting your clothes burnt up

Wasn't because he got shielded by fubuki?
Fubuki certainly helped, but how much of a difference could it be if Fubuki was able to block the extra damage? If Rover is a top dragon and able to seriously harm Bang, then Fubuki should have popped her brain trying to make up the damage difference.

If "unscathed" is the wording, there's no implication it would be serious damage, just that Bang would be visibly affected by the blast (could mean anything from a singed shirt to superficial damage)

I've seen a few translations where Sekingar says EC is superior to any monster they have seen and that they should treat it as a "natural disaster" aka a new kind of threat level. If those translations were true, would pre molt EC scale above Vaccine Man (30 megatons) ?

Raw. I think its like
約2年前に姿を一 現したときより・・・ 更に大きくなって います。

他の怪人とは スケールが違うな

あぁ.... ここまでくると 天災のように 思えてくる。

いくら人数が 説集まったところで 退治できるか どうか...
Which I wanna say is this
It's even bigger than when it first appeared about two years ago.

The scale is different from other monsters

.... At this point, it seems like a natural disaster.

I wonder if I can get rid of it when the number of people gathers ...
The average monster is like, a Tiger or Demon level threat. They're not really saying EC is superior to every other monster they've seen imo.

The meteor isn’t a monster though.
You're right, I dunno why I thought of that

But I dunno how I feel about scaling EC above every single monster the HA faced in the past just because it was called a natural disaster. If it was something like what imposing posted, then that I can give a complete pass

So how exactly did the accepted height of this building become 107 meters?
This building is easily a couple dozen stories just from a glance.
It even towers over other multi story buildings in the scan. This is ludicrous lowballing.

Last edited:
Well there's no such statement about the cadres being a natural disaster or the strongest monster the Hero association has encountered to that point either way.
It would only apply to EC.

My point was that the statement can't even refer to them.

Anyway, who would EC even scale above from that? Vaccine Man?

Where's that stated, by the way? I've heard he's very powerful, even amongst dragons.

Where's that stated, by the way? I've heard he's very powerful, even amongst dragons.
I mean by default of being the most powerful we know of before EC? I don't think there's a monster more powerful than vaccine man that the HA has faced, or at least we know of

So how exactly did the accepted height of this building become 107 meters?
This building is easily a couple dozen stories just from a glance.
It even towers over other multi story buildings in the scan. This is ludicrous lowballing.
Each floor is like 4~ meters tall. I counted there being 28 stories, so it evens out to around 112 meters

Last edited:
Back