• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i seriously hope that there isnt another form for black sperm. diamond sperm or whatever would be hella dumb and repetitive. he already looks as badass as possible. i just hope that murata redraws the transformation part and makes it more climactic, which im 99% sure he will.

Golden Sperm just radiates big di- Chad energy. I really hope he fights darkshine.

I am sorta worried about the feats tho. They seem to be showing nothing big or explosive. Which may be extremely underwhelming

ALSO. WHERE. IS. METAL. BAT. It really seems like they're gonna have him show up till the fight ends huh?

i want to make a key for golden sperm and place his tier at "at least low 7-B, possibly 7-A" since he curbstomped VFU.

Also I guarantee we will likely get redraws at some point. Because if a huge scene like the entire Boros fight received an improved redraw, this probably will

Man, what the ****, it would be much better if followed the webcomic, dammit.

First, Garou's entry, compared to the webcomic's, is completely shitty, so his look should be something more horrible, now that's it.
It took several chapters of procrastination to now run this way, dammit.

so it looks like golden sperm was able to survive the acid thanks to the anti corrosive properties of gold. before the translations came out, i assumed that golden sperm was simply just incredibly durable, but nah, hes just a counter to VFU.

Man, what the ****, it would be much better if followed the webcomic, dammit.

First, Garou's entry, compared to the webcomic's, is completely shitty, so his look should be something more horrible, now that's it.
It took several chapters of procrastination to now run this way, dammit.
I sorta agree here tbh. The webcomic's lay out of the fight seems more... Tidied doesn't quite feel all over the place.

And also, yeah the webcomic has a far superior Garou entrance.

Preferably. I would have Garou defeat Fubuki, then attack golden sperm, and then fight the S-Class, then he would fight Bang and Flashy Flash and finally Saitama

if golden sperm becomes diamond sperm, wouldnt he lose his resistance to acid and become vulnerable to fuhrer uglys attacks?

Yeah, Garou's entrance isn't great although I don't dislike the design, but leaving out the God level speech was a bit weird, idk why he can't speak. Golden Sperm also got butchered, the entire thing with him feeling great pain for his other cells which need to sacrifice their lives to become Golden Sperm was literally left out completely. It should've at least had two or three extra pages added to it. Murata was kind of lazy about that I think. But otherwise it was great, as was the chapter. And yeah full power Bang>Darkshine by this point, 100%.

Yeah, Garou's entrance isn't great although I don't dislike the design, but leaving out the God level speech was a bit weird, idk why he can't speak. Golden Sperm also got butchered, the entire thing with him feeling great pain for his other cells which need to sacrifice their lives to become Golden Sperm was literally left out completely. It should've at least had two or three extra pages added to it. Murata was kind of lazy about that I think. But otherwise it was great, as was the chapter. And yeah full power Bang>Darkshine by this point, 100%.
I'm guessing the God speech comes when Fubuki fights psykos, when he can finally speak by that point.

Yes, him crying for losing so many cells and the context of the scene, much more emotional, dammit.

Yeah, and I don't know if it works. I prefer if he took his time with it.

And generally, I think the Manga vastly improves upon the webcomic. But the S-Class vs monsters section is where I feel that the webcomic is better than it's manga counterpart. I just hope it becomes worth it when AG finally arrives

so many ******* whiners on reddit, bitching about how golden sperms transformation was bad. like we get it, 400 other people complained already. we dont need more karens. murata will fix it. just wait.

I think that kinda shows us the massive jump in EC's reactive evolution. And how about Bomb? Where do we place him?

Fubuki said he’s just as strong as Bang, but she didn’t know about the Abandonment, so it’d just be Bang = Bomb < Abandonment Bang

I could see ROVER possibly scaling to Full Power Bang but only because he came out unscathed from the CDSF performed by both Bang and Bomb who were both buffed by Fubuki.

so golden sperm is actually made of gold? that makes no sense since gold has very weak durability for OPM standards.

Back