• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did Black Sperm really use up all of his cells to create Golden Sperm? To me, he seems to still have a massive amount of cells remain. It is different from the webcomic where he only had 100 cells remain. He was also extremely sad when he had no choice but to merge into Golden Sperm, but in the manga, he didn't seem to be that sad.

Did Black Sperm really use up all of his cells to create Golden Sperm? To me, he seems to still have a massive amount of cells remain. It is different from the webcomic where he only had 100 cells remain. He was also extremely sad when he had no choice but to merge into Golden Sperm, but in the manga, he didn't seem to be that sad.
If not I hope this gives him some form of regen.

But wait murata said garou will transform with golden sperm. Hmmm if he transforms then Golden transforms it'll make for an insane fight with some decent feats.

So the sword Nichirin pulled out is called Nichirin (Sun Ring) and there's another sword in the world called Getsurin (Moon Ring). It is said that the swordsman that comes to possess both swords will gain invincible power. There was one swordsman from the Council of Swordmasters in the past that came into possession of both swords but I don't know how to translate that name so just wait for english translation for the name.

If that is Golden Sperm, him appearing is honestly a rather massive change. At this point I wonder if we'll get a King Engine scene or not.

Sorta hope it's just multicellular sperm.

If that is Golden Sperm, him appearing is honestly a rather massive change. At this point I wonder if we'll get a King Engine scene or not.

Sorta hope it's just multicellular sperm.
Trust me. This is Golden Sperm. I can read hiragana and it says "ogon seishi" which is golden sperm.

am i the only one who doesnt want diamond sperm or platinum sperm or whatever the next level is gonna be called? I want golden sperm to be the final form. it just gets too repetitive and boring if theres another one. plus, golden sperm looks amazing right now. how is diamond sperm even going to top this? get even more muscular? nah that would be ridiculous.

20210625_173138.jpg

He has finally arrived

Im genuinely terrified that this thread will die. Where am i supposed to go to for OPM discussions? reddit? **** that.

.....Looks like this Golden Sperm wasn't made from all the current remaining BS, but is still punking Vomit FU

Still some highlight moments are gonna either change a lot or not even happen considering we're seeing GS so early. I'm talking King and Sweet Mask respective moments

OH MY GOD I WAS SO LATE TO THIS, SO MUCH TO UNPACK HERE.

So first of all, Bang Vs. Garou. Bang uses his full power/Abandonment and seems to be a match for Garou, who apparently mastered it with just a glance, according to Bang, which is another massive feat for his technique mimicry. I think this is enough for at least Bang to get AP on par with Garou when he's at full power, I still don't concur with that for Bomb as there's nothing implying Bomb is even close to full power Bang. This also means Bang with Abandonment would definitely beat Darkshine.

More samurai deaths, didn't expect Nichirin to get killed off, and it looks like Atomic Sandbag just got buffed, and might get another big one in the future.

Most importantly, holy shit Golden Sperm is finally here, and he seems completely unaffected by VFU's acid. Extremely high acid resistance, and is also already completely overpowering VFU, meaning Golden Sperm is obviously far stronger than Darkshine.

Im genuinely terrified that this thread will die. Where am i supposed to go to for OPM discussions? reddit? **** that.
No way this place is dying in months to come, OPM is only getting more traction so it should keep growing.

Also, looks like Golden Sperm is more like Multi-cell sperm in the manga. Platinum sperm might be real

Also, Awakened Breath Bang > Bomb. Should Awakened Breath Bang get a new key or just a "higher with Awakened Breath"? Guess we should wait until the next chapter.

As far as I can see...

Awakened Breath Bang > Bomb =~ Base Bang,

Golden Sperm >> VFU =~ Darkshine AP wise + durability neg with acid (take away the acid and their AP seems equal).

So bang vs Garou is really cool. It seems Bang maybe superior to Dark shine? Or does this Bang need a new key?

One of the samurais can pull a sword from nothing, implying there may be magic

GOLDEN SPERM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
images

Also, do y'all think Garou could've copied Orochi's technique of stealing techniques just by glancing? We just saw him do it with Bang

atomic samurai's pals die a horrible death and thats his reaction? no cliche berserk mode? he just says "urrgh why you!" and thats it. dayum.

So bang vs Garou is really cool. It seems Bang maybe superior to Dark shine? Or does this Bang need a new key?

One of the samurais can pull a sword from nothing, implying there may be magic

GOLDEN SPERM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
Bang seems to be superior to Darkshine, but let's just wait for Garou to get new feats, wake-up or get a quantification on his power increase from spiral mode.

Implying? Nah, this is as clear as a costume dimension- it's magic. My God, they literally mentioned Atlantis in the same sentence, that's definitely going to be important later.

Golden Sperm it would seem! But after getting such a good idea of Black Sperm's numbers in the manga/webcomic, I want to get that "11 trillion statement" in the manga. That way we can calc Sperm Tsunami and Golden Sperm's strength off that maybe

I mean there's nothing he can do tho. And the character going berserk is usually for younger characters, whereas atomic samurai is a much older warrior who should know how to control his emotions

Bang seems to be superior to Darkshine, but let's just wait for Garou to get new feats, wake-up or get a quantification on his power increase from spiral mode.

Implying? Nah, this is as clear as a costume dimension- it's magic. My God, they literally mentioned Atlantis in the same sentence, that's definitely going to be important later.

Golden Sperm it would seem! But after getting such a good idea of Black Sperm's numbers in the manga/webcomic, I want to get that "11 trillion statement" in the manga. That way we can calc Sperm Tsunami and Golden Sperm's strength off that maybe
Considering Bang is stating to go all out, I guess a seperate key should suffice.

Seeing new hax in OPM is beautiful

atomic samurai's pals die a horrible death and thats his reaction? no cliche berserk mode? he just says "urrgh why you!" and thats it. dayum.
Wouldn't have been smart until he gets an acid proof blade, which he may just have now. He could pummel him with his fists super fast and lose his arms for his trouble but that's it.

Also surprised nobody's mentioned that Nichirin is Atomic's master. That feels like an important plot point. I'm pretty sure we'll get a new council of swordsmen down the line in the future with Atomic in the Nichirin role and Iaian and Spring Mustachio in the places that Amahare and Zanbai occupied.

Back