• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So kinda curious, how high are the results of the serious table flip in this fanmade manga? Cause man I’d love to see the manga do something crazy like the fan manga. I recall lifting country/continental stuff getting really high results.

So kinda curious, how high are the results of the serious table flip in this fanmade manga? Cause man I’d love to see the manga do something crazy like the fan manga. I recall lifting country/continental stuff getting really high results.
Likely something in Class Z in terms of LS, judging by how DCEU Superman shifted a tectonic plate and it yielded Class Z, I'd imagine this would be similar.

As for AP, looks to be easily in High 6-A tbh, but I don't think it looks to surpass the serious punch.

Still tho, I'm kinda hype by how insane the AG fight will be, as it's hinted as the most climatic fight in the series yetand will definitely surpass the Psykorochi fight, and it's easily the largest fight in the webcomic.

Pig God's entire body was in Gums' stomach, and he's somewhat comparable in size. I think it's pretty obvious hit some acid.

Edit: I guess his clothes weren't melted, either. So I think it's a case of Murata making a retcon.

It'd probably be 5-C or top end High 6-A with GPE, 5-B or higher with KE. If we get a feat like this planet level Saitama is definitely back on the menu, especially if we get a time frame for KE

I would be curious to see what a theoretical calc of the MA base spear being thrown into low orbit would get.
A quick KE calc.

MA base spear weight = 3.5676012*10^13 kg,
Low orbit, 160km min. Time frame of 5 seconds, assuming this distance is being travelled in the space of a few panels or a page or two.

(3.567*10^17) * (160000/5)^2 * 0.5 = 1.826*10^22 joules, 4.365 teratons or Low 6-B+.

Eh, I don't think it'll reach tier 5 tbh. Seems more like a high end High 6-A
With GPE, it'd probably be upper end High 6-A, however I think KE would be better in this case since GPE can't come close to the energy required to throw that much mass that far. You probably can't begin to guess how insane KE can be and how powerful throwing a landmass of this size at massively hypersonic, massively hypersonic+ or sub-relativistic speeds.

For a small demonstration- let's lowball the weight and say it weighs as much as the ocean lift and assume the diameter is also the same (even though we can see it's between a half and a third of the earth's diameter), so 1.3*10^21 kg and 2730947 meters respectively. The width of the lifted earth is 289 pixels to a 81 pixel height, so a height of 765421.1315 meters. Divide that by 10 to get 76542 meters per second. Multiply that by the weight to get a result of...

3.82543378×10^30 joules, low 5-B

Now that's a conservative estimate, but it'd be planet level for sure.

Perhaps you remember how the 5 second KE end for the ocean slice was already 5-C. If we used KE, we'd have tier 5 OPM right now anyhow

I don't think that's how we're supposed to be using KE tho. AFAIK, we kinda need to object to be impacting something for us to use KE. And it needs to have a noticeable impact, similar to the 7-A/Relativistic feat from Invincible

I meant the lifting strength.
I'm pretty sure it's Class T.

Just wondering, but do you think Garou might've been holding back when he fought Bomb? We know that Garou does avoid killing humans but rather just incapacitates them

Bomb fighting Garou really did **** up the scaling huh? I'm obliged to just say it's an outlier and move on but I think it's best to wait for the Bang fight and see what happens

I don't think that's how we're supposed to be using KE tho. AFAIK, we kinda need to object to be impacting something for us to use KE. And it needs to have a noticeable impact, similar to the 7-A/Relativistic feat from Invincible
That's not necessary to find KE, if you know the weight and you know the speed, you already know the KE and so KE is the simplest option there is. GPE would be selling it short- if we see like 10% of the planet's landmass being sheared off and lifted into high orbit at Massively Hypersonic speeds, why not calc it as such?

GPE might not even work because the chunk is so far removed into orbit that it's not going to fall straight back down- it may spiral out into a stable orbit like the moon if the motion isn't complete, or otherwise slowly spin back to earth over a longer period of time. Are you recommending some third method?

I haven't followed the discussion, so my question is, will Bomb be updated via Garou? This is actually weird. Darkshine is physically weaker than this Garou, but Bomb is comparable to him, although Bang is listed as much weaker physically than Darkshine.

In fact, as I recall, it was never pointed out that Darkshine is the strongest physically hero by anyone more credible than Darkshine itself. And during the duel between Bang and Darkshine - the old man could restrain himself so as not to upset parody to Dwayne Johnson. So, most likely, he is stronger physically (at least in AP, not in lifting) than Darkshine. In addition, Bomb was weakened before the fight with Garou. Fubuki donated a huge chunk of his strength. He has become much weaker.

There is much we still don't know. I will say that Bomb only took two direct hits from Garou before being defeated. Let's see current Garou get some feats and have a more competitive fight before we make the judgment call on what it all means

In real life, if two very strong martial artists start a fight, even if they are equal in speed and physical strength, one of them will fall in pain if the other hits him twice with sufficient force in the right places.

Given Bomb was heavily nerfed, I think we can assume he scales to this version of Garou.

I used to believe Darkshine was logically the strongest physical fighter in the HA in terms of AP but now it seems that the brothers are above him. Now, there was a statement by the narrator that said something like "Darkshine's strength can not be measured with numbers" maybe implying others' strength could be measured. This could be referring to Lifting Strength tho, since the only times we have seen him training inside the HA base he has been lifting weights.

This proves Goo Orochi's body is not a reliable source in terms of durability, because some of us agreed that Superalloy Missile did more damage than CFDSF, which has been disproven in the latest chapter.

Also, when Spiral Garou hurt Darkshine in the abdomen, was he using any kind of technique or was it raw strength? If it's raw strength, hurting Darkshine with a weaker version would mean Bomb could also hurt Darkshine without even using techniques, as well as Bang.

This isn't the last we're going to see of Darkshine or the last we've seen of Garou. If we considering changing the scaling based on the outcome of the 147 Bomb Garou fight, I am opposed. We should wait to see more from Garou, like a feat or a more detailed fight with Bang which is likely to explain what is happening here.

We don't know how much stronger Garou is and he's not even himself right now, he's in a semi-conscious state of some kind and I don't know what that means for scaling

In real life, if two very strong martial artists start a fight, even if they are equal in speed and physical strength, one of them will fall in pain if the other hits him twice with sufficient force in the right places.
Wait hold up, that's not how that normally works. You rarely see a one-two KO if both parties are comparable in skill and strength. Knockout artists have a different fighting style than third round warriors but normally it takes martial artists multiple combinations to actually finish an opponent (or really outskilling them to land that rare, clean knockdown strike).

And even then, the kind of fighters that one-two KO their opponents are guys like Francis Ngannou who are multiple times stronger than their opponents or counterstrikers like Conor Mcgregor who use their opponent's own momentum against them to double their attack power.

Basing it in on real life fighting, Bomb was heartily outclassed- he did no damage and only took two blows clean before going down. It's not like a fight like Kattar vs. Holloway where one opponent is landing like 260 significant strikes and still not KOing.

Also here's the thing that even if Bomb really is stronger than darkshine, it creates the contradictory scaling chain of Bomb by virtue of being At least 7-B, when he gets knocked out casually by someone who is far behind the 7-B scaling chain, who is EC. I might go on to say why this contradicts some of the scaling and how it makes things circular. But again, I prefer to wait

Last edited:
Wait, wait, I’m pretty sure nobody is saying that Bomb is stronger than Garou. Also EC didn’t knock him out, he whacked Bang and Bomb while they were off-guard and it barely did anything.

People are however saying that Bomb scales considerably above Spiral Garou and Darkshine by extension. That is something we definitely can't use in a CRT until we get more information- we don't even know how much stronger Garou is currently, just that he should be at least somewhat stronger- possibly massively stronger

Bomb having some of his vitality transferred to TTM is vague and likely only took some stamina. I doubt it would've made a significant difference in the fight if she hadn't, and assuming he would've been on par with Garou is outright headcanon.

As for Darkshine's strength, well, two things on that. For starters, Darkshine easily one shotted a transformed Bug God with a standard punch, and when I say one shotted, I mean the kind of one shot Saitama would do, as in obliterating the entire upper half of his body. Base form Bug God was so durable that a much stronger version of Garou than the one who was getting beat on by Bang and Bomb simultaneously literally hurt his own hand punching Bug God. In other words, a High-Demon hurt his own hand punching Bug God. This alone implies even base Bug God is bordering on if not reaching Dragon level's of durability, and transformed Bug God almost certainly would. Obviously Bang and Bomb would roll Bug God, but saying they would stomp him to the same extent Darkshine did is not something I would call consistent. Furthermore, again, Bomb got two shotted by Garou while never harming him. When Bang shows up, Garou visibly has no damage sustained nor stamina lost, while Bomb is on the ground, exhausted and beaten. Regardless of how long Bomb lasted or if he blocked some hits, it was blatantly a low diff fight for Garou, which is why I think it was mostly a skill thing that Bomb fought Garou as well as he did.

Still, we shouldn't make any final judgements. The next chapter will be on the 28th or sometime shortly after. If Bang shows enough feats to solidly scale him to Garou and likely above Darkshine, then we can accept it, but until then there just isn't enough to say anything concrete.

Alright... so, I'm revisiting Zhoniin's 2019 S-class tier list and it's clear how much the scaling has changed since then. Some of you will point out the weak points in Zhoniin's reasoning, but to be fair most of the differences between his tier list and mine can be explained by new developments, redraws and the new divergences between the webcomic and manga. Not entirely sure on the exact placements of some heroes, so heroes in the same tier should be comparable/exchangeable unless stated otherwise

Zhoniin's old tier list.
Tier 0 - Able to defeat all dragons, low, mid and high
1. King: Easily God level. He literally can't lose.
2. Blast: Reserved to fight God level threats. Could defeat all of the s-class at once, probably.
3. Tatsumaki: Reversed Boros's barrage no problem. Very fast, very durable. Could beat EC, negative diffed Gyoro Gyoro.
4. Metal Knight: Power even the HA fears, has Boros's ship wreckage. Likely to have crazy stuff, presumably stronger than Brave Giant.
Tier 1 - Able to defeat low and mid dragons
5. Bang: Low-diffed Melzalgald, chumped hero hunter garou, decent performance against Elder Centipede.
6. Darkshine: Defeated Carnage Kabuto, effortlessly pulverized transformed bug god. Zhoniin said he should be comparable to Silver Fang all things considered.
7. Flashy Flash: Killed two decent dragon level threats in a single strike. Fast enough to blitz almost any dragon.
8. Drive Knight: Showed himself to be faster, stronger, more durable, more versatile and more intelligent than a cadre like Nyan.
Tier 2 - Able to defeat low dragons/actually competitive with mid dragons
9. Child Emperor: Can defeat many dragons with Brave Giant. Still effective with just his backpack and a moment to think.
10. Atomic Samurai: Relatively lackluster performances against dragons but suffers due to bad matchups. Could probably defeat a dragon with better matchups.
11. Amai Mask: competitive with dragons, butchered the mercenary squad. An all-rounder with no easily exploitable weaknesses.
12. Watchdog Man: No diffed Hero Hunter Garou, probably fought a dragon by now defending Q city.
Tier 3 - Somewhat competitive with low dragons/ambiguously dragon level
13. Zombieman: Hard to kill. Can survive dragons. Could potentially outlast dragons.
14. Genos (unclear): Good performance against EC in a previous build, should be stronger in his new draedic build. Probably an unbalanced build given Kuseno's comments.
15. Metal Bat (arguably higher): Stopped EC's charge, would have killed Hero Hunter Garou if not interrupted. Supposedly can defeat dragons.
Tier 4 - Able to defeat most/all demons, not demonstrably dragon level
16. Pig God (arguably higher): lack of feats, interesting abilities but not demonstrably dragon.
17. Puri Puri Prisoner: Able to one-shot a demon in impressive fashion, versatile abilities like vibration attack, defense buffs and regen.
18. Tanktop Master: Physically powerful, but suffering from a lack of screen time. Lost to hero hunter garou, so not stronger than high demon.

Back