• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's not much else to look into other than the scans I posted in terms of feats/scaling.
It's more of a SoL/comedy than a battle manga.

We could scale Tats to Mob so Tats would be 6-C. Then Boros=Garou and Garou is stronger than Tats so at least 6-C Boros, Garou and maybe 6-C GS. Everyone lower I don't see getting past low tier 7.

Ok for real tho, I remain neutral on the whole cross scaling, Golden sperm and Orochi should just be yeeted out the window.

Well we can't cross scale the manga and webcomic anymore. That's the whole reason for us making webcomic profiles now.
We can do other series though.

kxmpccanai071.jpg

Found that gem randomly on the OPM reddit when going through a post I searched up. ******* hilarious so just wanted to post it here kekw.

I think it was actually done in a versus thread. Iirc the argument was about if King could intimidate Hercule enough to make him run away or not. Obviously that'd be King's only wincon as Hercule, while a complete joke for Dragon Ball standards, would still dwarf King's strength by an absurd degree, meanwhile King's powerful intimidation tactics could likely work on Hercule. And of course, if Hercule has prior knowledge of King, that'd actually work in King's favor, as knowing who King supposedly is would only make Hercule even more fearful of him.

Well he seemed to think the explosion would take out Mosquito girl despite being eviscerated by her so yeah. It seems like a given.

I find ironic that webcomic Saitama will have the same ap value that manga Saitama had for a long time. Also manga Tats vs Webcomic Saitama could actually be a thing.

I think using it is fine, but it's worth noting that the statement has little substantiation in the webcomic (the manga is substantiated by two guides, Tatsumaki/PsykoOrochi's telekinetic power, the moon jump and the yield of Saitama's serious punch). Boros is also in a different realm compared to meteors capable of destroying multiple cities, but even that could be millions of times lower.

Last edited:
Saitama and Tatsumaki used to just be Class G based on the base flip from the webcomic.
I don’t think there were any calcs linked.

Saitama’s feat might actually get decent results if calc’d considering he threw it so high that Garou couldn’t see the ground anymore and he felt floaty.

Back