• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The M.A base is said to be 1.5 km deep somewhere, or have 1,500 levels.

As for Saitama's feat, we don't actually know if he lifted the entire base. He certainly lifted a lot of rubble, but each piece was metres apart.

Lol how much would it take to chuck the Empire State building into low orbit? Maybe that’s an okay lowball.
Or a taller building.

Anyways it’s really hard to say. That’s why I asked if we could do a lowball of throwing one of the world’s largest structures into low orbit.

Is there a building that is comparable in height to 1.5 KM? I'm pretty sure the MA base is much larger than your average building. And is also A LOT wider as well, being as wide as multiple buildings

I got 4,963,670.84 megatons assuming it was launched at 11.2 km/s. But that speed is kind of wanked.

@Emirp The Burj Khalifa is over half that and only weighs half a million tons. But the association is literally carved out of a far thicker mountain, so it'd be much heavier.

Like I said it would be a pretty heavy lowball. But if TTM throwing an ordinary apartment building hundreds of meters into the air can get Class G-T I would imagine throwing one of the world’s largest buildings into low orbit would get insane results.

Not in the webcomic, but it would be logically. Before the series, monsters like that wouldn't exist. At the very least, the façade is a mountain made of natural rock.

@Emirp The Burj Khalifa is over half that and only weighs half a million tons. But the association is literally carved out of a far thicker mountain, so it'd be much heavier.
You mentioned something about hollowness, how much would that affect it? Also base on assumptions, what would be your preferred rating? I'm guessing it might be Class T, but that might be wank

@ByAsura, what are your thoughts on cross-scaling? Like Webcomic Tatsumaki scaling to Mob and such
Also

It'd reduce the total by maybe 2-5.

The site's policy is not to use cross-scaling without evidence, even if it's the same creator. Tbh, I somewhat agree with that assessment due to how inconsistent and plot-based fiction is. Also, we've discussed Tatsumaki and Mob scaling in the past and agreed not to do it.

Well... it might not have much to do with what you're talking about right now

But maybe it can be helpful for a specific problem.
I'm sorry if you guys already know.

In fact, Murata said in a databook interview that he rarely changes even the lines of web comics, and changing lines or developments only in the extra edition, only when one approval is obtained. The interview in the databook is at the time of volume 9.
Unless this is a special case, it can be safely assumed that the power balance settings have not been changed randomly until that point, as you can see that murata have tried to deliver the contents of the web comic completely.

awLlKLs.jpg

Well... it might not have much to do with what you're talking about right now

But maybe it can be helpful for a specific problem.
I'm sorry if you guys already know.

In fact, Murata said in a databook interview that he rarely changes even the lines of web comics, and changing lines or developments only in the extra edition, only when one approval is obtained. The interview in the databook is at the time of volume 9.
Unless this is a special case, it can be safely assumed that the power balance settings have not been changed randomly until that point, as you can see that murata have tried to deliver the contents of the web comic completely.

awLlKLs.jpg
This seems interesting, might help us with manga scaling in the future

By the way, the lowest level of dragon is far superior to the highest demon isn't there any evidence.

Then there must be one rank between the dragon and the demon.

Although there is demon or higher.

demon or higher is considered to be a possibility of a dragon.
As mentioned in the side story

This means that the difference between a lowest dragon and a highest demon is not so big.

latest

I'm really sketchy on this, it's not exactly a confirmed rtaknf like above dragon is. It's also referring to vaccine man, who ended up as a strong dragon threat, being 7-B. It's also stated later on that the cadres are on a whole other level than the demons are. So no, I don't think above demon level is legit

I'm really sketchy on this, it's not exactly a confirmed rtaknf like above dragon is. It's also referring to vaccine man, who ended up as a strong dragon threat, being 7-B. It's also stated later on that the cadres are on a whole other level than the demons are. So no, I don't think above demon level is legit
I know Vaccine Man is one of the really powerful dragon.

But the script was probably before he was rated at the exact threat level.

we can know association's disaster-level assessment process by see that script

And another proof that the Monster Association's dragon have different levels of power, its not that proof the lowest dragon should be much stronger than the highest demon.

Murata has pretty clearly gone back on that sentiment, which I think he made in 2015. Tornado and Psykos' feats totally eclipse their webcomic counterparts. There's also Genos, Fuhrer Ugly, Sweet Mask, etc.

I was wondering when the statement was made. The scaling is obviously different in the manga, manga Psykos couldn't have psychically bound Tatsumaki if she had the surprise in the world, whereas webcomic Psykos did bind webcomic Tatsumaki. The scaling is different and honestly, webcomic Awakened Garou looks much more impressive than webcomic Boros (outside of CSRC of course).

Also, we've discussed Tatsumaki and Mob scaling in the past and agreed not to do it.
But that was because Tatsumaki became High 6-A while Mob's best feat was High 7-A.
It could be argued that ONE's statement always was intended for the webcomic and not the manga.

It was even before that.

I still disagree with using it to begin with. Cross-scaling is unreliable.

It's not unreliable in this case because Mob's series is over and there's no volatility in his rating like there was in Tatsumaki's when he was the one scaling to her.

Are we discussing scaling wc Tatsumaki to mob? I'd be okay with it if they end-up with feats in the same ballpark, but as to scaling wc tatsumaki to mob on the sheer token of the statement I'd say no for the reasons we've avoided it previously.

I would support the Ossan scaling though. WC Golden Sperm has no calcable feats but we know he's a cut above WC dragons, Ossan's feats fall into that territory. Could we pull up the statement for that one?

That doesn't make it more reliable. Your own logic doesn't even line up with itself because the OPM webcomic isn't finished.

What feats exactly? Tatsumaki has two very casual City level feats in the webcomic, so does Mob have anything comparable (outside his ???% form, I'm guessing)?

Edit: Nvm on this point. I thought the storm cloud feat used the anime version of the scene, but it's actually the webcomic.

Also, he says he's not sure if Mob gets serious, so how exactly is this scaling valid to begin with?

Last edited:
And another proof that the Monster Association's dragon have different levels of power, its not that proof the lowest dragon should be much stronger than the highest demon.
I don't really get this part

Also no, the dialogue implies the VM to be at the very least a demon threat, if not much higher. And as we know, he became a dragon.

And it's not like we can just throw around above demon level threats around either, as this guy is the only one to receive said rating.

I just realized something. The meteor that Saitama destroyed was directly stated to have made a sudden change of course when passing by the moon. God is heavily implied to be linked with the moon, and definitely linked with space. Furthermore, God clearly wants humanity extinct. I think God himself was the one that caused the entire incident. And ONE does love foreshadowing.

I also think the whole fan theory of GOD sending Boros to earth is kinda likely. Like, he more or less indirectly lured Boros to earth in the form of a prophecy, and deceived Boros that he will receive a good fight. Of course, this failed and Boros dies.

At least Boros died getting what he wanted tho

Back