• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What do you think of this OVA? ONE wrote her script. In her, Suiryu and Garou were equal in skill and speed.

But not in terms of physical strength, because they did not touch each other, they fought at a distance from each other. But in terms of speed and combat skills.

Strangely, sometimes Suiryu screamed in pain when he was hit by Garou, just as Garou made heavy noises when he was hit by Suiryu. Perhaps they really beat each other?

This was a virtual simulator tho, at best, it implies both to comparable in skill, and not in AP or speed.

This is evident by King being able to slap Suiryu in seconds in the game

We should probably avoid calculations unless we have statements, such as Genos' feat. Speaking of which, I'm still making massive changes.

This was a virtual simulator tho, at best, it implies both to comparable in skill, and not in AP or speed.

This is evident by King being able to slap Suiryu in seconds in the game
This is because King used a gamepad and combo. And they used the body.

This game could copy their speeds. So at least they are scalable in speed. Garou did not say that the game is not keeping up with his movements.

Only in the end, due to the speed of the blow, the game stuck.

Why avoid them? Is it because of the terrible drawings? (Which is pretty understandable tbh)
Yes. It makes things like pixel scaling a nightmare. We use the same policy on verses like Bleach, albeit to a lesser extent because the illustrator of that series was actually a professional who was on a time crunch.
Thanks for the imgur link. I've been looking to compile some of these in galleries.

Thanks.

For a feat, Tatsumaki repelled a volley from Boros' cannons, which destroyed all of A-City. Also, Bang deflects meteor fragments fast enough to ablate in the atmosphere.

Do the cities have any confimred sizes? We know the manga cities are gigantic but I'm unsure about the webcomic ones as well

They're not that consistent, but typically seem to be larger than mountains. Z-City is bigger than a mountain confirmed to be 1.5 km in elevation, and B-City was a little larger than Beefcake. I think City level is a relatively safe assumption.

The meteorite at the very least would be "At least City level, likely higher" as it's stated the damage will spread to other cities, I think we do see some shots of City Z in the later chapters, specifically the MA arc.

Mmm I remember a while ago the manga meteor had a high 7-A calc based on its 200 meter size. We could base the webcomic version on that calc to maybe get better results.

Thing with meteors is that they're super bright when entering the atmosphere, although I think the outline was also visible.

As I said before, we should avoid pixel scaling as much as possible. City level is insanely consistent.

Speaking on this, Fubuki did shake a building in A-City designed to withstand an earthquake from another part of the city, but would that really put her on par with the seismic energy of an earthquake? They affect much larger areas.

What is your thoughts on Saitama stating he could blow up earth? Would it be considered Possibly Planet level or just throw it in as added justification for "Likely far higher"

Alright well the best thing to start off with the webcomic would be to calc the mountain top feat since a lot of people would scale to it. Although with the art style the way it is pretty much all feats are going to be hard to calc for the webcomic.

What is your thoughts on Saitama stating he could blow up earth? Would it be considered Possibly Planet level or just throw it in as added justification for "Likely far higher"
I think it's a little too far fetched. For example, how would he even really know the energy needed to blow up the Earth or that he's even capable of such a feat? It might be plausible later, but we don't know if he wasn't even exaggerating right now.

We should just scale him to lightning instead of using pixel scaling. He seems to have difficulty dodging it. Tbh, it seems a gigantic outlier, especially since the hero race test is 1.5 km and Flashy Flash attacking Garou in 2 milliseconds, but the series gives us too little information. I guess they could have "possibly MHS+ ratings".

Back