• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok.
Alright well the best thing to start off with the webcomic would be to calc the mountain top feat since a lot of people would scale to it. Although with the art style the way it is pretty much all feats are going to be hard to calc for the webcomic.
I did a high-balled calculation (image here) that got almost 3 megatons.

There's no image there, it's best not to use images that have static.wikia.nocookie.net in their link, as they don't work on the forums for some reason

I didn't post the calculation on the image. It's just the feat itself.

Tbh, I don't see too much point in doing a calculation considering what we've talked about.

Like I said, I high-balled it quite a lot. Specifically what I did was use the volume of half an ellipsoid (it's probably closer to a quarter because of curvature) and assume the entire crater was vaporized (vaporization of rock is almost 120.1 x higher than pulverization).

@Spiderr It's probably not worth it for him either. He only scales to Saitama/Boros/Garou, and using a 50 psi blast (comparable to the overpressure of actual nukes) and a radius of 200 metres gets 2.23303382 kilotons. Given that it was seemingly shaking a whole city, this seems like a somewhat reasonable number.

Edit: Using a 1 km radius gets 279.128846 kilotons.

@Spiderr It's probably not worth it for him either. He only scales to Saitama/Boros/Garou, and using a 50 psi blast (comparable to the overpressure of actual nukes) and a radius of 200 metres gets 2.23303382 kilotons. Given that it was seemingly shaking a whole city, this seems like a somewhat reasonable number.

Edit: Using a 1 km radius gets 279.128846 kilotons.
I thought he created a huge crater and that evaporation could be used.

Someone had a Hypersonic calculation for him (the 2 millisecond feat), but he also scales above early Sonic’s raindrop feat.

MwzL_KT5-P0.jpg

WOW
Kabuto punk.

It doesn't scale to anyone, does it? Just the level of Genos's suicide attack.
No, it's just an important thing to list on his profile as long as Genos is at low 7-B. With a 7-B self-destruct attack (if it's not restricted) he can make almost any vs match he fights in on the low 7-B level an incon.

Next CRT this should be added to his profile.

turning something to ash is normally a byproduct of combustion. Turning stone to ash... well, that shouldn't be something that can happen. The only natural point of comparision I can make with my limited knowledge is volcanic ash- so melting and then cooling. As with CSRC, the only two options for such a level of destruction would be melting or vaporization.

Back