• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Metal Bat is a special case. He doesn't seem to train yet is blessed with freakish physicals and a unique ability.
Also Child Emperor is 10 years old and is like a mid tier 8.

he is tho... are we really doing this again atomic?
He isn’t tho. Tatsumaki casually outsped Psykorochi and was never too concerned with dodging when she was on guard, who is both stronger and faster than Orochi, or at the VERY LEAST = to Orochi, therefore Orochi isn’t faster than Tatsumaki.

Orochi and Tatsumaki may both be MHS, Tatsumaki is simply MORE MHS than Orochi, via scaling.

Also, Tesucabrah, your link doesn’t work for me.

Doesn't change the fact that Flash and Garou would blitz all Tatsumaki and Orochi, Psykorochi even if you combine their speed together whatsoever.

Children in OPM verse have shown to beyond the capabilities of humans in our world. Zenko intercepted herbrother's fight and Tareo keeping up with Garou while running and outrunning Black Sperm for a while without instantly being caught and killed are three examples.

Last edited:
I fail to see how Flashy and Garou are relevant; but even if they can blitz her, Pre-Darkshine Garou and Flashy Flash working together get SMACKED by Tatsumaki regardless how fast they are.

It’s also debatable if Tatsumaki is slower than Flashy. She was the only S class to not remark at Garou’s speed despite watching the entire time, and she couldn’t even dodge since she was on her deathbed and weakened. Meanwhile, Flashy was sweating bullets from simple swipes from Garou.

All these “superhuman children” examples of either gags or simply too weird. Tareo wasn’t keeping up with Garou, Garou was dragging him from what I remember. Black Sperm was torturing him, he wasn’t actually trying to catch him, unless you want to imply this literal child could somewhat keep up with a monster who dodged Atomic’s Slash.

What matters if she isn't impressed by his speed? There's no evidence that suggests she can keep up with Garou at all, just because she was weakened and on her deathbed doesn't mean she could keep up with him and possibly give him a decent fight if she was healthy, and additionally, Garou was clearly casual there, there's nothing suggests that he was moving at full speed. Finally, she was seemingly blitzed by Golden Sperm to me. Also considering that Tatsumaki and Golden Sperm are arguably comparable, so how could she be so calm when fighting Garou is beyond me.

There’s nothing to suggest she can match Garou in speed, but there’s also nothing to suggest otherwise, which is why I never brought Garou into this conversation; YOU did, so I’ll simply be ignoring anything Garou related for now, he was never apart of this.

Golden Sperm didn’t blitz her, she was simply unable to dodge, since y’know... ON HER DEATHBED. We have no idea how much difficulty she had actually reacting to him. It’s a completely unknown factor.

Regardless, Tatsumaki still squishes Flashy and is faster than Orochi.

I know the OPM reddit gives us crap about our scaling, but you gotta be careful. I mean, you have plenty of people who take a balanced view of things, but you always have a Rootmars or somebody else who will defend their favorite character no matter what common sense suggests.

And yeah, that happens to me too sometimes
I remember someone on there saying that Boros is beyond Star level because he is based off of Super Saiyan designs

In that case, Vaccine Man is 3-A because he's based off Piccolo and Beefcake is as weak as the Colossal Titan, etc, etc.

But Tetsucabrah, could you repost the image that justifies class M? I'm curious to see who you're talking about and what the feat of power is

Last edited:
It does! And good catch, never thought to calc this feat from Phoenix man.

I also want to say I've just realized that Phoenix Man's penguin mode is deliberately cartoony in appearance and fighting style because it references the fact that Donken Bird, the suit itself, is a cartoon character.

Okay, calced it real quick to give you a rough estimate. The dimensions of the ice cube look to me to be roughly...
14 m long, 6m wide, 10 m tall with reference to Phoenix Man, who I assumed was 2 meters tall. That's how I calced it in a ellipsoid calculator and it's probably not quite that big...

4/3π * 7 * 3 * 5 = 439.82 m^3 for volume,

Density of glacial ice is 917 kg/m^3,

439.82 m^3 * 917 = 403,314.94 kg, Class K,

If I underestimated the volume it could potentially be Class M. If you could find a denser material that it could plausibly be, then it would certainly be class M because even glacial ice is less dense than water. For instance, if he were tossing a ball of concrete or steel it would be class M. Worth calcing, I would say.

Last edited:
Okay, calced it real quick to give you a rough estimate. The dimensions of the ice cube look to me to be roughly...
14 m long, 6m wide, 10 m tall with reference to Phoenix Man, who I assumed was 2 meters tall. That's how I calced it in a ellipsoid calculator and it's probably not quite that big...

4/3π * 7 * 3 * 5 = 439.82 m^3 for volume,

Density of glacial ice is 917 kg/m^3,

439.82 m^3 * 917 = 403,314.94 kg, Class K,

If I underestimated the volume it could potentially be Class M. If you could find a denser material that it could plausibly be, then it would certainly be class M because even glacial ice is less dense than water. For instance, if he were tossing a ball of concrete or steel it would be class M. Worth calcing, I would say.
Phoenix man in that form was shorter than child emporer he's no way 2 meters

Like I said: "That's how I calced it in a ellipsoid calculator and it's probably not quite that big..."

I'm trying to aim high to see if there's any possibility it could be a class M feat. It was a rough calc that made big estimates but that being said, say PM is 1.2m and calc it that way, you'd probably still end up with Class K results, maybe class 100.

hLxY8Xw.png

This is one's picture comparing CE's height to BG's.
Child Emperor = 135 cm. Looking at the picture, you can estimate that Brave Giant is about >= 4 times taller than him.

Hmm... if Brave Giant were 6 meters and the iceberg twice his height and width (12 width, 12 height, 20 length), it would be class M. Is that a storyboard image for the manga Kin? In order to pixel-scale for the manga, it needs to be canon. Which storyboards might count if they're the best images available.

(Brave Giant is 6.82 meters in the webcomic-looking picture by the way)

(and in the most recent manga picture above that he's about 8 meters tall)

Last edited:
I don’t think it should be used for height references BECAUSE it comes from ONE himself, as comparing an even sketchier sketch of ONE’s sketchy style to Murata’s god-tier finished product is sketchy at best.

It’s like the same reason why we don’t do manga x webcomic cross-scaling anymore on here.

I'm not using the sketch for scaling, I found a way to find Brave Giant's height using manga images thankfully.

With proper pixel scaling, Brave Giant is now 10.23 meters. Wow, that's a giant for sure. It almost seems too big out of context, but if you look at the fight you'll see Brave Giant varies between being 4-6 times PM's height, as well as taller than the Subterrneans. Brave Giant's fist alone is almost as big as PM. Full calc coming soon.

The fact he got punched through 1 average wall and began bleeding, whereas real Saitama got kicked in the balls to the moon and didn’t even flinch.

Back