• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know the OPM reddit gives us crap about our scaling, but you gotta be careful. I mean, you have plenty of people who take a balanced view of things, but you always have a Rootmars or somebody else who will defend their favorite character no matter what common sense suggests.

And yeah, that happens to me too sometimes

I mean, Tatsumaki being faster than Orochi is just simple logic. Tatsumaki beat Psykorochi, who’s just a better version of Orochi, and was never too stressed in the speed department during the fight.

Anyways, just going to resume all the LS upgrades I've got on hand.

Tatsumaki: reroute her Class P LS to the coast lift calc, raising her results by a factor of 4-5

Garou: add "was able to lift at least several hundred meters of rubble while standing up, should be stronger than Monster Choze" to Class M LS justification

Metal Knight: change LS description to "varies, likely at least superhuman with metal knight drone, Class G with gargantuan walker"

TTM: Update TTM's LS to Class G potentially? We'll discuss that further to see if TTM actually moved the leg at all. I think if TTM has Class G, all physically strong dragons like CK, Darkshine, Gouketsu and Beefcake should get class G lifting strength as well by virtue of being far superior to TTM.

Well, that's alot of material just for LS. Who was going to do the CRT? Was it you Tetsucabrah? I know somebody was. I was thinking we could do a CRT this weekend with all the changes we've been accumulating. If anyone has a list I could reference, I would appreciate that

Possibly G sounds fine for Tank Top.
Did him hurling an electric tower several kilometers not net any sort of upgrade?
"Possibly G" is a good compromise. The scene is ambiguous, but it is possible TTM is that strong even without all this calc. The ability to chuck Class K weight kilometers away at least supersonic speeds one-handed is no joke. That would mean we would include "possibly class G" for all the physically strong high dragons. Would everyone here be fine with such a change?

And sadly, the electric tower did not net any upgrade. I did the math and it was still Class K if you were generous with the throwing speeds (electric towers are only 30-40 tons if I recall)

out of pure curiosity what kind of results would it yield if just this little section of the destroyed city was yeeted into the atmosphere with a 10 second time frame? The tower included.

Might give us a low end estimate for the table flip. Likely not something we can actually use but it gives us something to anticipate.

"Possibly G" is a good compromise. The scene is ambiguous, but it is possible TTM is that strong even without all this calc. The ability to chuck Class K weight kilometers away at least supersonic speeds one-handed is no joke. That would mean we would include "possibly class G" for all the physically strong high dragons. Would everyone here be fine with such a change?

And sadly, the electric tower did not net any upgrade. I did the math and it was still Class K if you were generous with the throwing speeds (electric towers are only 30-40 tons if I recall)

So "Class K, possibly Class G" for TTM?

Possibly Class M for scaling to Suiryu. Considering Suiryu could perform his Class M feat with only one leg easily. It's safe to assume that Tanktop Master at full power could at least have that comparable lifting strength.

So "Class K, possibly Class G" for TTM?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Since it's ambiguous and could possibly be the case. TTM is stronger than Suiryu for sure (physically), but I'd rather base any speculation on the calced feat since it is a direct question of TTM's strength as opposed to an indirect extrapolation

Well, I think it is kinda speculation to say TTM is undoubtedly physically stronger than Suiryu, but with Suiryu easily performing his Class M feat with one leg. I'd assume at full power Tanktop Master could do the same but for scaling, I guess that's not how it works here.

Well, I think from a canon standpoint your possibly Class M makes sense (I personally think TTM is physically stronger than Suiryu), but from a feats standpoint it's more grounded to say "possibly Class G" since we have a 50/50 yes/no situation with TTM grabbing the Robot's leg and it stopping right after that. It's a justification that we can easily link in the profile

Puri Puri Prisoner can solo the AOT universe already, minus The Rumbling, and that’s only because he would die from exhaustion before getting to every Titan.

Darkshine literally... WALKS through the verse. Walks through the walls. Slaps the king. Swims over the ocean. Slaps the bad guys. The end.

I think he would be interested in the hot giant men at first but would quickly lose interest at how aggressive they are. Also the cannibalism thing.

We should downgrade this monster. It got High 7-C rating due to the reason of giving Genos trouble, but from what I see, it wasn't actually harming his cyborg body or anything. All it did was knock him through walls and scratch his clothes without apparent damage. Here we can clearly see that Genos didn't take any damage from it at all. Whenever Genos took damage, it was clearly shown his face or his body having some cracks. There's no reason to assume that Genos couldn't one-shot his mother as well.

Full Chapter.

I think Zenko is superhuman though like her brother... she slapped the hell out of her older brother and got in front of him before Garou could attack. Dramatic humor or MHS Zenko??? Remember Metal Bat's this impressive at 17 mostly because of genes

I believe her slap only worked because the “threat” of Garou was gone so his adrenaline went away and lowered his fighting spirit, also its a comedy scene, and he was on the verge of passing out since Garou punched him in the face a lot and broke a lot of his bones.

I dunno, I still think Zenko is superhuman. I mean, why not? How old is Child Emperor again? If you have s-class level potential, it's not unreasonable to have an b-class/a-class level physicality as a child like Tatsumaki did or Child Emperor does. I mean, MB didn't go from ordinary human at 14 to superhuman at 15 or 16 or 17

Zenko can lift a gigantic bouquet of flowers that's like 5 times bigger than her.
Also she was fast enough to get in between Garou and her brother in an instant.

7-B, high dragon Zenko profile incoming

But I actually do think she's superhuman. Being able to jump as high as she did and move that fluidly into a combat zone would be impossible for an ordinary child like that in the real world or otherwise. Do you all think superhumans in OPM are mostly born with their power/grow into it naturally, or have to train for it?

If Zenko as a little kid already scales above Metal Bat, how strong will she be as a teen or adult?

If she actually did scale above Metal Bat (High demon to Low Dragon depending on how you want to place it), I'd say she be mid-high dragon by the time she grows up. If she inherited fighting spirit as well, that would be just her base. Assuming she was like Darkshine level in base, she could easily go to peak dragon level with fighting spirit boost. Depending on how far fighting spirit goes, above dragon might also be in reach in this scenario.

However... I think Zenko is probably just a c-class or something in terms of actual strength/physicality with abnormally high speed. I figure she'll be weaker than Metal Bat when she grows up, but at least Iaian-level material if not baseline S-class.

That’s not how limiters work. No one is “born strong” except Espers, and I find it a bit of a stretch to say the non-hero literal child is doing crunches and sit ups inbetween piano recitals.

Her getting between MB and Garou and knocking MB out is just a gag, just like the cat that damaged Saitama and the Mosquito.

Her being C-Class at this point actually does make sense.

Also even a regular cop in OPM has a 9-B+ calc, so Zenko already having above average strength wouldn’t be that surprising.

Would it be possible for someone to actually calc her holding this huge bunch of flowers? I don’t think it’d be anything impressive, but it’d still be interesting to see it calced.

That’s not how limiters work. No one is “born strong” except Espers, and I find it a bit of a stretch to say the non-hero literal child is doing crunches and sit ups inbetween piano recitals.

Her getting between MB and Garou and knocking MB out is just a gag, just like the cat that damaged Saitama and the Mosquito.
Was Saitama working out before he took that hit from Piggy Bancon? He was 9-B as a child, and Suiryu didn't train much to get to his strength level. Maybe what counts as "training" varies from person to person. Suiryu just sparred and did light training and got to high demon, maybe a little exertion by a kid with s-class potential could get to superhuman

Last edited:
Back