• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This isn't a method, this is just a guessestimate that may or may not resemble what a real method might yield. Of course we want to make sure we don't end up with ridiculous results using KE (like High 6-A or 8-C, for example), so it's only right to try out several possible speeds. To find the actual results, I'll need to scale pre-molt EC's size using a bunch of pictures- find his mass using a method similar to Usklaverei's and then find an exact speed scaling from PM travel's speed or the beam, assuming the beam is transonic.

It is better to simply use GPE

GPE = (4446.16666666/0.2)^4*0.68439659468
GPE = 1.671594e+17 Joules (7-B)
The only problem with this is that this is the post-molt length (4446 meters). If I could find you the pre-molt length, could you make a blog about this and post it for review?

7-A+ would be consistent with the current ratings, plus Genos seemed to treat EC and Gouketsu on a similar pedestal, with EC a bit higher, so yeah.

I feel like anything that as long as it doesn't exceed tier 7, which is the consistent tier for these characters, then I think it's fine. Tier 6 is where I raise an eyebrow

The thing about OPM is that it's stupidly consistent with its feats. Top tiers like the above dragons consistently show or scale to tier 6 feats, Mid Tiers like the Cadres and Majority of the S-Class scale to or perform feats Tier 7, while the low tiers consistently show tier 8 to 9

We only have one 6-C Dragon, and it’s only because of a Murata statement. That should make it pretty clear that Tier 6 Dragons is very iffy.

I mean no one really scales to Geryu other than the above dragons tbh. The only tier 6 dragons seem to be exceptions like the meteor, and EC is not exactly an exception

Eh, me too kinda. But we just didn't have solid evidence to prove otherwise. This and HE might change that tho

Hmm thinking about it now didn't Genos say that because he got one shotted by gouketsu? I'm sure most of the upper echelon could have one spotted than genos as well.

Genos at the times was High 7-C, below threat level dragon. Literally any dragon would've slapped him, including Bakuzan

I guess so, It's probably the reason why he boosted to threat level dragon while someone like choze didn't, even tho both seemed to be comparable in their human forms.

Bakuzan went from 8-C to Low 7-B, so he became ~ 600000 times stronger. Monster Cells' multiplier is really amazing.

Bakuzan went from 8-C to Low 7-B, so he became ~ 600000 times stronger. Monster Cells' multiplier is really amazing.
At least 8-C, Bazukan was probably 8-B (low demon) all things considered. Should be better than Snek (a High 8-C), who was able to handle one of the three crows

Also unrelated, but when i first saw Tatsumaki in that extra chapter with glasses i thought she would have medusa related powers due to the green hair and glowing eyes.

Back