• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To be honest, this is pretty weird. Boros needs an aura to move at nearly the speed of light and not burn up in the atmosphere. But at the same time, according to calculations, Flash is not much slower than him. It is close enough in speed to Boros.
His speed comes from the fact he launched Saitama at Rel+ speeds, and that his regular speed would have to logically scale to his throwing speed.

Also Flash is barely above baseline Rel+ while Boros is almost SOL.

What? Flash will be downgraded?
Due to the redraw, the cave has become smaller sadly. Qawsedf said he was gonna do it but he hasn't yet, oh well.

His speed comes from the fact he launched Saitama at Rel+ speeds, and that his regular speed would have to logically scale to his throwing speed.
I didn’t mean that Boros doesn’t have relativistic+. I totally agree that he is close to the speed of light.

I'm talking about how strange that Flash is so fast.

Also Flash is barely above baseline Rel+ while Boros is almost SOL.
It makes sense. But the difference between their speeds is not even two times...

Due to the redraw, the cave has become smaller sadly. Qawsedf said he was gonna do it but he hasn't yet, oh well.
Are you talking about that Child Emperor's statement?

Are you talking about that Child Emperor's statement?
I'm not sure tbh, I think there was a statement of the base being only a hundred meters, which seems bullshit. But eh.

And I think the cave was drawn smaller? I don't recall tbh.

Large sizing in OPM is pretty inconsistent, it ain't Gurren Lagann or Transformers levels of bad, but still *****.

My personal opinion is that the sizes shown (especially those that are so obviously large) are more important than such indications if they are not realistic. Murata (Or One) could have just made a mistake or forgot some things.

My personal opinion is that the sizes shown (especially those that are so obviously large) are more important than such indications if they are not realistic. Murata (Or One) could have just made a mistake or forgot some things.
I'm on this stance as well, but plenty of others disagree with this method

Afaik someone said the new size was going to downgrade the ninjas but not by thaaat much

They might still be faster than most characters

Anime Boris has shown low high regeneration feats where as the manga has only shown high mid, making anime Boris more impressive
Oh. In anime, many achievements are indeed much higher. Boros beam is 5-B, Saitama moved freely in gravity equal to a black hole (In the same scene, they said that even light cannot get out of a black hole), Tatsumaki is able to pull a meteorite from space. Genos's ray in the anime, after firing at the Sea King, created a hole several hundred meters high and several kilometers long, melting everything in its path

PxKE5x3DwvY.jpg

Fuhrer Ugly is missing a lot of abilities on his page. Including Body Control and Rage Boost, potentially reactive evolution not sure on that one.
Probably others I'm forgetting.

I don't think Bomb and Garou should have Durability Negation via WhirlWind. They just manipulate the air and then push it towards opponents to slice them to pieces. It isn't stated to send shockwaves and slice targets from the inside IIRC.

To be honest, I don't remember Bomb's technique have Durability Negation. In the moment with Royal Ripper, Garou did not cut him with a shockwave from the inside. If imagine that he simply directed the air flow to Royal Ripper direction and simply cut him completely - this will not contradict what was shown in that scene.

First, Goketsu showed the Mountain+ level. Then the Homeless Emperor, according to the present calculation, evaporated all rubbish to the level of the Mountain+. Genos now explodes at 7-A+ power. Someday "Possibly" will be replaced by "At least".

By the way, has anyone tried to calculate the force of Saitama's blow to the Overgrown?

Genos’ self-destruction isn’t useable for scaling, and I’m pretty sure HE’s feat doesn’t scale to anyone either, so...

And iirc, Saitama’s punch against Rover was calced at 7-C or something like that.

Yes. Nobody scales from this. Although when this chapter was first published, it seemed to me that Fubuki stopped the explosion with her telekinesis and extinguished its energy. But as it turned out, she just cooled his system

By the way. The calc of the crater created by HE will continue only when we are shown new chapters with this crater?
Yes
Genos’ self-destruction isn’t useable for scaling, and I’m pretty sure HE’s feat doesn’t scale to anyone either, so...

And iirc, Saitama’s punch against Rover was calced at 7-C or something like that.
This. Self destruction should not be used for scaling by default. And the fact he was concerned for every one else implies his self destruction could harm a lot of these characters.

No one scales to HE as we've yet to see anyone who truly scales to him.

And yeah, the rover lunch was only 7-C to High 7-C sadly

I'm still against using the statements over the clear art showing it's way more than 50 meters.
Hundred percent agree. Looking at the panel, there's 23 floors I can count. And each floor is at least 4.3 meters, but more likely 5-10, since monsters like Rover need huge corridors to get around. 5x23 = 115 meters to the top of the chamber.

Let's not forget that Murata often just straight up forgets stuff even in the redraws, just look at this panel where the hole from Focused Atomic Slash is still there in the redrawn panel, even though FAS never happened in this timeline(https://cdn.readonepunchman.net/file/mangap/3262/10111000/40.jpeg). Or the time where he forgot to include the ninjas. The statement may be that water is 50 meters below, but Child Emperor's scanner is clearly off because we see that's not the case

Last edited:
Apparently there is a new formula for nuclear explosions. So now the Genos explosion is useful

E = 8pi((rho*R^5)/(75(gamma - 1)t^2))

t = time (Probabily is 1)
rho = 1.225Kg/m^3
gamma = 1.4
R = 5000 meters

E = 8pi(((1.225*5000^5)/(75(1.4 - 1)(1^2)))
E = 3.2070425e+18 (7-A+)
Hmm, we should get the Genos and Homeless Emperor feats into a CRT. But we need to do yet another Homeless Emperor calculation where we use the panel where we find the length to find the width as well, so the argument that "the paneling is inconsistent" is no longer applicable since we are only finding the width in that particular panel. I will do this

Hmm, we should get the Genos and Homeless Emperor feats into a CRT. But we need to do yet another Homeless Emperor calculation where we use the panel where we find the length to find the width as well, so the argument that "the paneling is inconsistent" is no longer applicable since we are only finding the width in that particular panel. I will do this
I guess we could always do a "Tier to Tier" like Mob's page does? The "High 7-A to 6-C" key. Due to how we can't find a solid size for the feat.

I guess we could always do a "Tier to Tier" like Mob's page does? The "High 7-A to 6-C" key. Due to how we can't find a solid size for the feat.
With Mob it's not that there are different possible sizes for the same feat, but rather that the strength varies in that mode and he is capable of different feats at different times.

My hope with this calculation is to make a conclusive calc that circumvents the debate entirely. The size shown in the other three panels is irrelevant if I'm only calcing what we see in the panel where the feat is at it's clearest.

Last edited:
With Mob it's not that there are different possible sizes for the same feat, but rather that the strength varies in that mode and he capable of different feats at different times.
Ah I see, I do think a similar rating could work in this case tho, just list a not as to why it's rated like that

So the theory is that everyone felt so sorry for Saitama that they made him believe he was strong. All of his enemies let him win, according to this theory.

The proof? He didn't catch/kill the mosquito in that one episode...

So yeah, people started playing along satirically or just dismantling the whole thing entirely. This is where I found it, btw, and I'm 99% sure the OP meant it as a joke lol

So the theory is that everyone felt so sorry for Saitama that they made him believe he was strong. All of his enemies let him win, according to this theory.

The proof? He didn't catch/kill the mosquito in that one episode...

So yeah, people started playing along satirically or just dismantling the whole thing entirely. This is where I found it, btw, and I'm 99% sure the OP meant it as a joke lol
Oh my lord noooooooo

Back