• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.
What does everyone expect to happen next chapter?

(Yes, I know I'm jumping the gun a lot on this one).
God sees Tatsumaki's lance and possibly gets angered by this, and thinks about his next course of action.

Psykos may start to regather strength and become a more formidable opponent for the S-Class Heroes.

Saitama sees God and goes "OK" and goes on about his day.

Saitama and Flashy Flash ignore God, Tatsumaki skewers Orochi, Fubuki maybe fights Psykos, Cadres pull up at the end of the chapter.
I also feel like this is the most likely scenario, but we'll have to wait and see.

On a different note, can anyone explain to me why there seems to be such a large (okay, not large, but very loud) percentage of people who think the One-Punch Man manga will end after the Monster Association arc?

I also feel like this is the most likely scenario, but we'll have to wait and see.

On a different note, can anyone explain to me why there seems to be such a large (okay, not large, but very loud) percentage of people who think the One-Punch Man manga will end after the Monster Association arc?
Because Murata is putting alot, alot of material into this arc. He's sewing up loose ends and introducing endgame elements that raise the stakes of the arc far beyond what they were in the webcomic. I'm almost worried this arc will get too dense myself, not so much that the entire manga will end. But pessimistic fans who have seen other series end abruptly before interpret this as a sign the manga will be ending soon.
Can anyone look over my list of stuff from this chapter?
Remind me about six hours from now when I get off my next shift

I think the absolute earliest that the manga could end would be next arc. Assuming that this arc ends with Awakened Garou and God is the next big antagonist after him.

But even then, going straight into God after Garou doesn’t seem like a particularly smart idea, writing-wise.

I think the absolute earliest that the manga could end would be next arc. Assuming that this arc ends with Awakened Garou and God is the next big antagonist after him.

But even then, going straight into God after Garou doesn’t seem like a particularly smart idea, writing-wise.
Yeah. Unless Murata is overriding ONE all of a sudden, we would never get an ending like that. I have too much faith in ONE to think OPM would end in one big, rushed, bloated arc when ONE's spent all this time building the cast and teasing webcomic arcs (that seems to be the driving factor behind the disciple and Phoenix Man redraws) and even more potential plotlines. It's more likely the plot is changing than ending.

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Sysop
The existence of Child Emperor implies the existence of Adult Emperor
I don't think so. Emperor means the person in question holds the the sole authority that comes with that position. If he was Child Prince or something maybe, but Child Emperor would mean just a young Emperor.

I decided to reread the chapter to see what new powers the characters got. Here's the list (read it carefully because there are many things I'm not sure about):

- Psykorochi gets limited Attack Reflection via taking in and sending Genos's and Drive Knight's blasts back at them (it's different than Orochi's since that's via Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, which was not what was used to send Genos's and Drive Knight's attacks back at them; though, it could just be a note or an additional description since Orochi already has it), and Natural Weaponry via creating blades to counter Promoted Rook's sword (surprised they don't have it already since spears were created before to stab Tatsumaki's hands).

- Drive Knight gets Fusionism because he was able to fuse with Genos to create the Promoted Rook (I don't know if Genos should get it since wasn't the one who caused the fusion). Speaking of Promoted Rook, could that be a new key for Genos and Drive Knight? It's a new Transformation for at minimum Drive Knight regardless. One more thing about Promoted Rook, could their Lifting Strength (at minimum in this Transformation) be upgraded to Class G since they could clash swords with Psykorochi (Orochi himself has Class G, so it could work), or are we assuming that Psykorochi's Lifting Strength also weakened, and/or is just equally clashing swords not considered enough for an upgrade?

- Atomic Samurai gets a new attack called "Atomic Beeline Slash" which seems to be lots of smaller cuts coalescing into one large slice.

- Did Puri Puri Prisoner use Vibration Dark Angel Rush before? I genuinely cannot remember if it's new or not.

- Is Superalloy Darkshine's Superalloy Missile new? I also can't remember if this was used before.

- Tatsumaki is confirmed to have Telepathy via her talking to Fubuki through it (it was implied she could last chapter since Fubuki could use it and they seemingly had a conversation, but now it's confirmed), and maybe Light Manipulation due to the Monster Association Base glowing green when she started to throw it (it was mentioned in a previous chapter that storm thing created in her fight with Psykorochi glowed green as well). Should she also get Earth Manipulation due to her pulling massive chunks of earth out of the ground, throwing rocks, performing the Base Lift, twisting Z-City, and pulling out the Monster Association Base and turning it into a spear/lance/javelin, or would that be an extension of her Telekinesis? Actually, could turning the Base into a lance/spear/javelin qualify as limited Weapon Creation, or would it also be an extension of her Telekinesis, or would it be nothing besides another Lifting Strength feat?

(What is my obsession with bolding certain things like names and powers, I don't know).

Edit: Puri Puri Prisoner has used Vibration Dark Angel Rush before, @Nullflowerblush reminded me of when.
Psykorochi should also get Weapon Creation for the same reasons as Natural Weaponry.
Promoted rook is a dk thing , basically confirmed the shogi thing so he have promoted version of all of his other forms and gor a king and like a peseant form too . He fused with genos cuz he needed energy not cuz he cant use promoted forms without fusing with someone

Promoted rook is a dk thing , basically confirmed the shogi thing so he have promoted version of all of his other forms and gor a king and like a peseant form too . He fused with genos cuz he needed energy not cuz he cant use promoted forms without fusing with someone
Oh, I know it's Drive Knight's thing, and I know Drive Knight doesn't need Genos to go into his Promoted forms. I was just saying he would have fusionism for fusing with Genos, and I was wondering if Genos would also have fusionism for it. If you were talking about the whole idea of a key for both of them, well, we've only seen Promoted Rook when fused with Genos, so the key would include Genos and probably wouldn't scale to the original (granted, they were both super weakened, so it could be on-par with the original). Does that make sense? If it doesn't, I'd be happy to clarify.

Tatsumaki can't stop ballin'.

Well... at least she's given an amazing performance, now that the cadres are about to beat down on her. She really is a beast among above dragons
What if the dumb idea I had before where Tatsumaki (or Genos, I guess) one-shot all of the Cadres (and Awakened Garou) only for Phoenix Man to show in a new form to resurrect all of them to a new level of power actually comes true?! (Remember, Phoenix Man isn't dead, he's only been turned into a Below Wolf level threat). The idea I had was Phoenix Man would basically become the Phoenix Force from Marvel Comics (it was also a dumb ploy to get Low 2-C, 2-A, or even higher One-Punch Man).

In terms of actual powers and abilities, she already is. Granted, that's not saying much, but still.
From a vswiki perspective, absolutely. Saitama is haxless as of yet (he'll get some hax resistance when he fights God no doubt), but telekinesis is dangerous even without the power, intelligence and versatility Tatsumaki brings to the game. You think you got her? Nah, that was a rock clone. Want to sneak up on her? Nah, she can sense your presence back there, doesn't matter if you're 99% (100%?) robot. Think you can regenerate from her attacks? Sorry, she's got low-high regen negation, even if you can resist getting chi blended. Think her barriers will go down if you exhaust her? Sorry... she'll keep those up when she's unconscious. And then watch out, she'll come back with a second wind even if you're messed her up physically behind her barriers.

Also, it's been 6 hours, could you over the list of stuff from this new chapter I compiled? It's on the previous page. Yes, I've remembered, somehow.
Ye, I just got off work and saw the Tatsumaki regen negation thingy

I just thought of something. Couldn’t/shouldn’t Tatsumaki have an ‘At least’ added to her tier considering how easily she bullied Psykorochi, and Drive Knight’s statement here (aside from Tatsumaki damaging her on a cellular level) implies that she could’ve held back and still beaten Psykorochi.

Wait, this means (especially if he gets downgraded) that Boros probably wouldn't be able to even get off CSRC against Tatsumaki since any of her attacks would have negated his regen.

I just thought of something. Couldn’t/shouldn’t Tatsumaki have an ‘At least’ added to her tier considering how easily she bullied Psykorochi, and Drive Knight’s statement here (aside from Tatsumaki damaging her on a cellular level) implies that she could’ve held back and still beaten Psykorochi.
I think an "at least" is only when you could way above your tier, or something like that. Plus, we already got a statement like that when Tatsumaki casually stopped one of Psykorochi's beams and froze Psykorochi in place. Psykos thought/said something along the lines of, "That monster, she wasn't even serious?!"

I think an "at least" is only when you could way above your tier, or something like that. Plus, we already got a statement like that when Tatsumaki casually stopped one of Psykorochi's beams and froze Psykorochi in place. Psykos thought/said something along the lines of, "That monster, she wasn't even serious?!"
According to the Attack Potency page, this is when ‘At least’ should be used:

Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

I think that’d apply to Tatsumaki.

I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that EoS Genos will surpass Saitama. Either EoS or like, in an epilogue that takes place 20 years after the end of the series or something.

According to the Attack Potency page, this is when ‘At least’ should be used:

Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

I think that’d apply to Tatsumaki.
Ah, seems I was mistaken. She might be able to have an "at least High 6-A" rating.

I mean, it's basically him having EoS power at the beginning of the series. If other characters get stronger, it'd be plausible for them to get on his level, though probably not to surpass him.
Oh, I could see that potentially happening.

I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that EoS Genos will surpass Saitama. Either EoS or like, in an epilogue that takes place 20 years after the end of the series or something.
That strangely feels right. The student surpassing the teacher, even if the teacher was an unwilling/bad one, and the student a cyborg who doesn't really need self-improvement (mentally and through hard work, at least) to get stronger.

I decided to reread the chapter to see what new powers the characters got. Here's the list (read it carefully because there are many things I'm not sure about):

- Psykorochi gets limited Attack Reflection via taking in and sending Genos's and Drive Knight's blasts back at them (it's different than Orochi's since that's via Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, which was not what was used to send Genos's and Drive Knight's attacks back at them; though, it could just be a note or an additional description since Orochi already has it), and Natural Weaponry via creating blades to counter Promoted Rook's sword (surprised they don't have it already since spears were created before to stab Tatsumaki's hands).

- Drive Knight gets Fusionism because he was able to fuse with Genos to create the Promoted Rook (I don't know if Genos should get it since wasn't the one who caused the fusion). Speaking of Promoted Rook, could that be a new key for Genos and Drive Knight? It's a new Transformation for at minimum Drive Knight regardless. One more thing about Promoted Rook, could their Lifting Strength (at minimum in this Transformation) be upgraded to Class G since they could clash swords with Psykorochi (Orochi himself has Class G, so it could work), or are we assuming that Psykorochi's Lifting Strength also weakened, and/or is just equally clashing swords not considered enough for an upgrade?

- Atomic Samurai gets a new attack called "Atomic Beeline Slash" which seems to be lots of smaller cuts coalescing into one large slice.

- Did Puri Puri Prisoner use Vibration Dark Angel Rush before? I genuinely cannot remember if it's new or not.

- Is Superalloy Darkshine's Superalloy Missile new? I also can't remember if this was used before.

- Tatsumaki is confirmed to have Telepathy via her talking to Fubuki through it (it was implied she could last chapter since Fubuki could use it and they seemingly had a conversation, but now it's confirmed), and maybe Light Manipulation due to the Monster Association Base glowing green when she started to throw it (it was mentioned in a previous chapter that storm thing created in her fight with Psykorochi glowed green as well). Should she also get Earth Manipulation due to her pulling massive chunks of earth out of the ground, throwing rocks, performing the Base Lift, twisting Z-City, and pulling out the Monster Association Base and turning it into a spear/lance/javelin, or would that be an extension of her Telekinesis? Actually, could turning the Base into a lance/spear/javelin qualify as limited Weapon Creation, or would it also be an extension of her Telekinesis, or would it be nothing besides another Lifting Strength feat?

(What is my obsession with bolding certain things like names and powers, I don't know).

Edit: Puri Puri Prisoner has used Vibration Dark Angel Rush before, @Nullflowerblush reminded me of when.
Psykorochi should also get Weapon Creation for the same reasons as Natural Weaponry.
A. Psykorochi limited attack reflection: yes, Psykorochi weapon creation: yes, Psykorochi Natural Weaponry: yes.
Psykorochi should get Shapeshifting as well, surprised we haven't added that one yet.

B. Drive Knight fusionism: no, not yet, he and Genos seem suspiciously similar with those cores of theirs. Genos might be uniquely compatible with Drive Knight... Kuseno looking suspect over here, Promoted Rook key: yes, Class G lifting Strength: No, I don't think clashing swords is good enough justification for definitive Class G. Psykos has Class G by herself btw.

C. Atomic Samurai beeline slash: yes.

D. Puri Puri Prisoner dark angel vibration rush: Question already answered. However, I still think the dude just sprouted angel wings. Waiting for confirmation he's just being delusional again.

E. Superalloy Darkshine Superalloy Missile: This is a new technique, yep.

F. Tatsumaki Telepathy: yes. Light Manipulation: no, she's just imbuing it with psychic energy imo, light being a side-effect. Earth Manipulation: No, it just seems like really refined TK to me. Weapon Creation: yes, she's imbuing the weapon with her own power, too.
Also, add Tatsumaki Low-High regen negation.

G. Genos Promoted Rook key: I think Genos deserves an "at least 7-B" promoted rook key too.

Last edited:
Now Genos’ keys would look like this:

High 7-C | High 7-C | Low 7-B | 7-B, up to At least High 6-B, likely 6-A with Full Power. High 6-A with the True Spiral Incineration Cannon | At least 7-B

BoS
| Post-G4 | Post-Superfight | Post-Elder Centipede | Promoted Rook
Yep. Should we do the separation crt or the boros crt first?
Tbh I think a CRT for this latest chapter should come before anything, since that should be fairly easy to get through. Then the separation CRT after that.

We don't know the exact weight of the cubes, but considering how it only went about half of it's length into the ground while causing significant cracks throughout it at the distance Saitama dropped it from, pretty god damn heavy. I can't calculate it myself though.

Yep. Should we do the separation crt or the boros crt first?
Well, the separation CRT involves webcomic scaling with Boros, because if we don't scale Boros to the moon jump we get into wonky webcomic scaling with Awakened Garou+Psykorochi. But conversely, it'll be hard to do the Boros CRT until we get a few feats evaluated like the moon jump or Gouketsu (if we get rid of 6-C Geryuganshoop).

So I recommend doing this:

1. CRT for this last chapter (yeah it deserves its own CRT)
2. Separation CRT ignoring Boros
3. Boros CRT, hopefully everything is evaluated by then. CSRC, moon jump, other relevant feats.
Now Genos’ keys would look like this:

High 7-C | High 7-C | Low 7-B | 7-B, up to At least High 6-B, likely 6-A with Full Power. High 6-A with the True Spiral Incineration Cannon | At least 7-B

BoS
| Post-G4 | Post-Superfight | Post-Elder Centipede | Promoted Rook

Tbh I think a CRT for this latest chapter should come before anything, since that should be fairly easy to get through. Then the separation CRT after that.

We don't know the exact weight of the cubes, but considering how it only went about half of it's length into the ground while causing significant cracks throughout it at the distance Saitama dropped it from, pretty god damn heavy. I can't calculate it myself though.
We could calc the size of the crater, find the energy involved, and work backwards with F=MA to find the mass that way. The crater seems to be pretty 9-B and the thing didn't fall far enough to really accelerate, so I imagine it must weigh a couple tons.

Man, there's so much stuff to calc right now but I'm already spending too much time on this thread...
For the latest chapter thread, we should calc A) the explosions deflected by Atomic Samurai and B) the weight of the cube in the way I just described

Ah so we're gonna calculate the moon jump's duration with that. Alright, we should probably gather all the calcs for boros.

We should probably only discuss whether AG scales to MB boros when AG comes out.

Which gouketsu end was chosen?

Also the link for the High 7-A meteaor isn't working

In any case, it definitely looks like Blast can effortlessly lift multiple tons of weight in one hand. Although I doubt that would surprise anyone.
Would it be worth calcing then? It's probably going to be a class 10 feat at best, which is hardly Tiger level and I doubt anyone sane would argue that Blast isn't immensely superior to any tiger level feat in all fields physical.

I feel like it's pretty unnecessary. Everyone that doesn't just downplay OPM or something would argue that Blast's lifting strength is FAR higher than Class 10.

Ah so we're gonna calculate the moon jump's duration with that. Alright, we should probably gather all the calcs for boros.

We should probably only discuss whether AG scales to MB boros when AG comes out.

Which gouketsu end was chosen?

Also the link for the High 7-A meteaor isn't working
1.) Yeah, we should gather all Boros calcs. CSRC recalc, moon jump recalc and if we don't scale Boros to his low 6-B ship, we should calc that explosion he made on his ship.

2.) We should probably hold off on AG scaling until AG shows his abandonment feats, or whenever we get his best feats.

3.) No Gouketsu end was chosen definitively, or at least it hasn't been specified (Spinosaurus just said the math checked out). Hopefully we'll get some clarification soon

I mean, DBZ Goku has Unknown for his lifting strength despite scaling above Kid Goku who's considered at least Class 100, likely higher. Hell, even 23rd Budokai Goku has Unknown despite being on the same profile as Kid Goku. So yeah, if we all already know Blast is far above Class 10, there's no real point in mentioning that on the profile.

I mean, DBZ Goku has Unknown for his lifting strength despite scaling above Kid Goku who's considered at least Class 100, likely higher. Hell, even 23rd Budokai Goku has Unknown despite being on the same profile as Kid Goku. So yeah, if we all already know Blast is far above Class 10, there's no real point in mentioning that on the profile.
Okay, great. It's just a nice little touch then. But those huge explosions from the Psykorochi beam need to be calced though- Usklaverei may be able to do them, I'll get around to them in a week or so if he can't

I'd say all above dragons should logically scale above gouketsu and the meteorite
Well then, we should calc the meteorite as well since it could potentially be High 6-B. I think the Low 6-B calc will apply for Boros though, so his rating won't be effected by Gouketsu's final calc. The first thing we have to do is get the scans translated by a native Japanese speaker: we should put an announcement somewhere in a channel where it will get broad exposure

@DarthSpiderr

Hey what formula did you use to find the yield of the explosion in your calc of Atomic Samurai's beam split? Using the deflagration calc formula (assuming its a fiery explosion), I did (volume of a sphere with 1233 radius= 7.85*10^9 m3) * 1.311 *13062500, I got a 1.36491826×10^17 joule result, or a 32.6 megaton result for the explosion. 326 megatons if you wanna multiply by ten, which I wouldn't do since the beam was split into larger and smaller sections and we don't know if we're seeing a little beam fragment or a big beam fragment explode

Theory: The reason why the meteorite in season 1 suddenly changed direction is because Blast kicked it towards Z city to find the next cube and wake up God who was squatting under the city.

Theory: The reason why the meteorite in season 1 suddenly changed direction is because Blast kicked it towards Z city to find the next cube and wake up God who was squatting under the city.
He was trying to wake him up because Blast needs his rent money. Blast after all, owns the cosmic apartment complex beneath Z city and God hasn't been answering the door in years

Considering that Blast is a guy with a regular job, what if he put his hero work at hold and can't do it all the time is because he's paying his rent and taxes. Like a good citizen

Considering that Blast is a guy with a regular job, what if he put his hero work at hold and can't do it all the time is because he's paying his rent and taxes. Like a good citizen
I think that would be hilarious.

By the way, I think the calc for Atomic Samurai's Beam split should use deflagration and not air-blast, since air-blast damage is more nuclear based and incorporates the damage caused by the shockwave (which we aren't seeing here). The fireball is 2600 meters wide, not the shockwave, so the results should be considerably higher

I really hope it would be something like that rather than blast be a surprise villain or a fake like king, I'm so tired of that trope, king is one of the few exceptions because he's an actual likeable character

I doubt Blast is a poser like King. He was stated to be more or less retired at this point, though. I wonder what he's doing out there, being the most powerful (sorta ex-)hero and everything.

We know at minimum that Blast can’t be a fake because he’s strong enough to lift one of those cubes.
And he killed that monster. And that other monster in the Amai flashback. And there are records of his fight with EC and the village ninja leader. Either Blast is the product of very persuasive mass-hysteria that somehow accounts for the box featuring in Tatsumaki's flashback, or he's real and has left an impact all over the place. He might not be God level, but he's very powerful for sure

I’m getting the feeling that Blast wanted to hide the cube so he gave it to Saitama and then booked it to go hide for unknown reasons. Saitama ended up throwing it away in the trash because he’s Saitama and it eventually ended up in the MA base/subterranean kingdom.

Wait, can we see in manga Flash and Sonic vs Ninja Village Leader?

Since now Saitama didn't destroy Flash's sword, he shouldn't one-shot the leader to steal his sword, so, could Flash and Sonic fight against him?