• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hope the next chapter has more Tatsumaki/Genos content.

Seeing Garou get closer to becoming Awakened is really, really, really cool.

Okay, roughly estimating Garou's lifting strength here... the rubble chunks on top of him are pretty big, ranging from 2-6~meters in width. I'll assume a cylinder with a radius of two meters to for simplicity's sake. Using the density of concrete, 2,406.53 kg/m^3, and multiplying by high and low end heights of 8,000m and 500m respectively, and accounting for 50% hollowness we get...

LE: 7,560,342.6 kg, Class M
and
HE: 121,529,765.0 kg, still Class M

Seems like Garou would still stay at class M lifting strength, but hey at least it further justifies class M lifting strength for dragons

Last edited:
Otherwise, I like the character development in this chapter.

About Garou, is it just me, or does it look more like he's back completely to pre-spiral form? His right eye that symbolizes his humanity is back to white, and his design looks more like it did pre-spiral. Can't say for sure since his outer layers are monsterifying into the AG shell, but I feel like the spiral garou design might be retconned... which I'm okay with. The design was great, but I feel like it looked too graceful compared to the brutal and horrific Peak Garou designs we're getting now.

I like the camaraderie we're seeing. The s-class actually seem to look up to each other, even Amai seems to think being pathetic is way beneath Darkshine. Wonder if Tank-top Master might be stronger than we thought, the way everyone's grateful for his arrival in the face of the cadres. I honestly thought he was just gonna job

Hope we get to see metal bat again, although he might just get his arse kicked even further.

We'll need to wait for the next time we see him fully to be sure.

Nah, Murata said that if Metal Bat had been involved in the cadres fight things would have gone differently. He'll get pumped up and take on one of the cadres for sure, although I don't think he'll defeat anyone per se. He will get recked by Garou I'm sure, but only once he gets the chance to look cool

Also, wait a second. I realized that when child-emperor asked how they were going to fight Psykorochi in the sky, Atomic Samurai pointed at the incoming Tank Top Master... is Atomic Samurai suggesting Tank-Top throw the S-class at Psykorochi?

He's 5'8, I think Sweet Mask is being drawn a little bit big here. But I mean, man, look at Darkshine. He looks near 3 meters in some shots even though he's supposedly just 7'8. Dwarfs Puri Puri in this chapter like he dwarfed Garou in their fight, even curled up. Either Zombieman is being drawn shorter or Amai Mask is being drawn taller, which shrinks before the sheer size of Darkshine

Atomic was unbothered by the flying telephone pole whereas Amai was visibly surprised. Just something to note.

I don’t think Garou is completely awakened yet, he’s just become a fledgling monster. He still needs to face Golden Sperm before he completes it.

Inb4 Tank Top somehow one shots Rover and forces him to turn into his tiny mode like in the webcomic.

Prepare yourself for High 7-A Tanktop Magic!

Getting back to powerscaling, I hope we get some real big feats in the cadres fight. At least city level stuff, you know? I'd like Fuhrer Ugly and Gums to prove themselves. I'm not sure we'll get anything better than 7-B, but then again I never foresaw the High 6-A Psykorochi blast

Garou’s arm and shoulder reminds me of Boros’ armour.

Maybe Gums bites the city in half with air pressure.
Wait, no.
Tatsumaki throws the moon at Gums and he bites it in half.

I'll do you one better. The Moon (actually 'God') throws Tatsumaki at Gums, but instead she bites him in half, surprising everyone.

On a serious note, how could they actually give Gums decent feats. Him biting a city in half would qualify, but it's just too silly for me personally

He could catch Darkshine’s punches with his jaws and chew, causing minor damage, not enough to be lethal. Or spit acid.

Good possibility. I could also see him growing every time he eats something, until he grows to be a multi-mouthed city sized abomination. Probably won't go down that path since he's not that important of a character, but that's how I'd buff him

lol tank top master will def not do something crazy when its already been established AGES ago that hes low tier trash S class. this isnt bleach where powerscaling is ridiculous and all over the place.

lol tank top master will def not do something crazy when its already been established AGES ago that hes low tier trash S class. this isnt bleach where powerscaling is ridiculous and all over the place.
His only real fight was against someone who was his literal direct counter; like water against fire. Nothing was established; the only thing that was established was that he wasn’t as good as Tatsumaki and that he wasn’t as skilled Garou, which let’s face it, /no one else is even close to them/ except Bang for the Garou bit.

I hardly consider a man who can throw a powerpole several kilometres without even breaking a sweat “low tier trash”.

”this isn’t Bleach where powerscaling is ridiculous and all over the place”
Genos went from matching pre-blood-hair Garou but not stomping to stalemating a being who is stronger than the one who completely fodder stomped post-Rover Garou with ONE new set of parts, but okay.

Genos went from matching pre-blood-hair Garou but not stomping to stalemating a being who is stronger than the one who completely fodder stomped post-Rover Garou with ONE new set of parts, but okay.
I don't see how that's inconsistent (I'm assuming you're talking about pyskorochi)

Ah. My bad.

Anyway, considering murata implies that the garou fight will probably be the most impressive fight in the series, and will likely outclass the tats vs pyskorochi fight. What crazy feats do y'all expect?

Ah. My bad.

Anyway, considering murata implies that the garou fight will probably be the most impressive fight in the series, and will likely outclass the tats vs pyskorochi fight. What crazy feats do y'all expect?
i thought murata said that the fight would be a lot better than the boros vs saitama fight. he didnt really say anything about how impressive the fight would be in terms of feats. but i still hope we see something like garou and saitama's blows disintegrating mountain sized rubble during the fight

I don’t expect the feats to be strictly impressive from a pure power standpoint from Garou’s side. Saitama will do that.
I expect Garou to go FAAAST and have impressive skills like reflecting Saitama’s attacks.

I am also expecting the serious table flip to be what creates new feats if anything.

His only real fight was against someone who was his literal direct counter; like water against fire.
I concur. Tank-Top Master made it clear that the reason he lost to Garou was the massive skill-difference, NOT power. Garou targeted his pressure-points and perfectly countered all of his attacks, but in terms of raw strength I don't think Garou had TTM beat at all.

that’s exactly what I said. Tank Top absolutely dwarfed Garou in strength, Garou was simply reflecting his attacks and using Tank Top’s own AP against him because that’s how Flowing Water works.

Powerscaling-wise, Tank top Master can't be stronger than Low-Dragon and I think is some kind of high-demon ( strength on par with post-superfight Genos, minus the incineration power and special moves like Jet Drive Arrow). But, he could be strong enough to distract a cadre or two doing a fight. However, I think Atomic Samurai is telling him to throw 5 S-class members at Psykorochi now that I've bought into my theory. We see Atomic Samurai talking to him in the background behind Amai and Zombieman on the second to last page and pointing at five fingers (maybe four). Pig God, Darkshine, Puri Puri and Iaian are all looking at TTM. I think he can throw Darkshine, Pig God, Puri Puri, Atomic and maybe Sweet Mask at Psykorochi.

It'd probably be more effective if DS, Puri and Tanktop all threw buildings and city blocks at Psykorochi like a giant conveyor belt, but Darkshine or Pig God body pressing Orochi would be funnier.

Lastly, if anyone had doubts if Drive Knight scaled to Psykos, well here you go

Last edited:
However, I think he Atomic Samurai is telling him to throw 5 S-class members at Psykorochi now that I've bought into my theory.

That's a good idea. TTM throwing the S-Class heroes into the air so they can help fight would be a great contribution from him.

Looking over TTM's profile just now and I have a question... did TTM stop this giant robot's leg in the extra chapter "Construction"? I think he might have, and if he did, it would certainly be a lifting strength upgrade for him. The leg is the size of a skyscraper and probably made from some titanium alloy. Feat scan here, robot height here and here. Probably give TTM class M lifting strength

Last edited:
Back