• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Although I have to ask, should Suiryu stay in his "At most Low 7-B" rating or should he get "Low 7-C, likely higher"

Royal Ripper still has some webcomic stuff on his page.

The conversation Black Sperm had about him was webcomic only. Also it refers to Tareo by his webcomic name "Busaiku"

I mean if that is the case, then you can remove it. I see that it was replaced with the team Super Mouse being the ones who said that.

No, we don't apply a 7.5x multiplier for scaling, only 1.5x at best. That's only for VS matches.
If Bang kills the Fuhrer with a one-shot, and then someone knocks out Bang with a one-shot, and someone knocks out this character with a one-shot, and this character is knocked out by another one-shot, and then the Atomic Samurai will kill him - will the Samurai be 7-B?

If Bang kills the Fuhrer with a one-shot, and then someone knocks out Bang with a one-shot, and someone knocks out this character with a one-shot, and this character is knocked out by another one-shot, and then the Atomic Samurai will kill him - will the Samurai be 7-B?
No.

Back