• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not saying they won't peak at tier 5. I'm just saying I'm hoping for something higher than it, even if unlikely.

That being said, there's also the good chance and a popular theory that Saitama will never display his true power if I'm being honest.

I saw a databook scan of Mumen Rider and it apparently says that he can remain active for three days without sleep.

It's amazing how a fanmanga is High 1-C.
After some changes that happened a while ago, a character needs their verse to have evidence that dimensional tiering works in a way that aligns with the tiering system on Vs Wiki or whatever. Basically, unless it's made abundantly clear that one dimensional level is infinitely superior to a lower one, it doesn't apply. And in the case of the fan comic, there's actually severe implications otherwise, seeing as God had to expend some effort in dealing with Garou, who wasn't implied to have risen above 3D or something ridiculous. Of course, God still killed him without getting too serious, but having to expend some effort in dealing with a finite 3D being means that God doesn't have 4D or higher AP, let alone 11D.

Still, God in the fan manga is easily within the middle regions of interstellar AP with MFTL+ speed and some insane hax. If canon God is anywhere near that, I'd be more than satisfied.

I think GOD created the universe at some point, which should easily place him at Low 2-C.

However, I think there was also the implication that there are other versions of GOD and the GOD we see that fights Saitama is only 4-A to 3-C because they destroyed a galaxy at some point?

Oh you mean the fan manga.

I think God mentioned something about him coming from a race of higher dimensional beings. He may have also mentioned beings in higher dimensional levels, and even some super being that God himself couldn't comprehend, although I'm not too certain about the last two. And I don't think God destroys a galaxy iirc, but he destroys a large portion of one. So 4-A. I'll check it out again real quick though to be sure.

Oh yeah in the first chapter of it, the furry character that comes to Earth to tell the gang about God in the first place confirms that there's a race of them. Basically they're like the Saiyan's and conquer planets, although apparently they use black holes and dimensional travel to teleport from place to place. That's actually pretty funny seeing as it might be close to the truth now, seeing as Blast uses portals that are similar to black holes for dimensional travel.

Having a claim about being 11-D but without having context on whether said dimensions are infinitely superior to one another is not enough to be High 1-C
Do u know how dimensions works in the Fan Manga right?
TFOG_OPM_scan3_2.jpg

"Even four-dimensional beings cannot defeat me. Among the multiverse, there are gods of even higher dimensions, with powers you cannot even begin to comprehend."

"For "him", you are mere dust."

"The destruction of three-dimensional creatures is quite simple. One method is to decompose organic matter. The disintegration into one-dimensional matter...as commanded by the gods. Judgement."

God then pretty much Thanos snaps almost everyone on Earth. Garou tries to stop him, and, when God first uses telekinesis to hold him in place while he uses an energy beam, Garou barely manages to break out and avoid it. God uses both hands to get better hold of him next time, and when it cuts to them again, Garou is standing on the ground with some injuries, and God implies that they kept doing it a few times over. The cat girl and Garou attack him again, causing some damage and angering him. He pretty much absorbs the weapon the cat girl was using, kills her, and then goes on a monologue after Garou starts having an MC moment. God gets excited about the battle and hits Garou with a blow that Thanos snaps him too.

Basically the rest of it is the battle between Saitama and God, where God questions Saitama's power despite being 3D. There's also some interesting space-time hax shenanigans, teleportation, age reversal via some form of time manipulation, and what not. But overall, the comic feels like they're kind of trying to make God some incomprehensible being infinitely above 3D beings and constructs, but also somewhat contradicts it with the whole battle on Earth, and also the fact that God uses some kind of armor made out of 3D elements to help him against Saitama, which would be completely pointless if they're both above 3D in power.

God also mentions how, if Saitama stops hitting him for even an attosecond, he can heal in another quarter of the universe, but Saitama is annoyed with God and goes for a punch that wipes out a large portion of the galaxy, a decent 4-A feat that I was thinking of earlier (but not one that God scales to).

As for the universal creation thing, yeah something caused the big bang by injecting anti matter or whatever it was into the universe, and we see one shot of it. But the God they were fighting the whole time talks about some kind of higher being above all others, and was probably referencing the one that created the universe.

Idk, it's kind of a weird fan comic that isn't perfectly clear on the dimensional system and multiverse. But generally the vibe I get is:

God comes from a race of beings that serve a much more powerful entity. They're finite 3D in AP, MFTL+, and extremely haxed (deconstruction, reality manipulation, space manipulation, time manipulation, and a bunch of other stuff), the one they serve is Low 2-C at least, presumably with higher speed and more powerful hax in addition to what the lower ones have.

"Even four-dimensional beings cannot defeat me. Among the multiverse, there are gods of even higher dimensions, with powers you cannot even begin to comprehend."

"The destruction of three-dimensional creatures is quite simple. One method is to decompose organic matter. The disintegration into one-dimensional matter...as commanded by the gods. Judgement."

God then pretty much Thanos snaps almost everyone on Earth. Garou tries to stop him, and, when God first uses telekinesis to hold him in place while he uses an energy beam, Garou barely manages to break out and avoid it. God uses both hands to get better hold of him next time, and when it cuts to them again, Garou is standing on the ground with some injuries, and God implies that they kept doing it a few times over. The cat girl and Garou attack him again, causing some damage and angering him. He pretty much absorbs the weapon the cat girl was using, kills her, and then goes on a monologue after Garou starts having an MC moment. God gets excited about the battle and hits Garou with a blow that Thanos snaps him too.

Basically the rest of it is the battle between Saitama and God, where God questions Saitama's power despite being 3D. There's also some interesting space-time hax shenanigans, teleportation, age reversal via some form of time manipulation, and what not. But overall, the comic feels like they're kind of trying to make God some incomprehensible being infinitely above 3D beings and constructs, but also somewhat contradicts it with the whole battle on Earth, and also the fact that God uses some kind of armor made out of 3D elements to help him against Saitama, which would be completely pointless if they're both above 3D in power.

God also mentions how, if Saitama stops hitting him for even an attosecond, he can heal in another quarter of the universe, but Saitama is annoyed with God and goes for a punch that wipes out a large portion of the galaxy, a decent 4-A feat that I was thinking of earlier (but not one that God scales to).

As for the universal creation thing, yeah something caused the big bang by injecting anti matter or whatever it was into the universe, and we see one shot of it. But the God they were fighting the whole time talks about some kind of higher being above all others, and was probably referencing the one that created the universe.

Idk, it's kind of a weird fan comic that isn't perfectly clear on the dimensional system and multiverse. But generally the vibe I get is:

God comes from a race of beings that serve a much more powerful entity. They're finite 3D in AP, MFTL+, and extremely haxed (deconstruction, reality manipulation, space manipulation, time manipulation, and a bunch of other stuff), the one they serve is Low 2-C at least, presumably with higher speed and more powerful hax in addition to what the lower ones have.
They have best feats than it

I think they sums up my memory of it

And of course, Saitama in this comic is at least 4-A, MFTL+, with a resistance to pretty much all the hax God has.

It's notable that God's use of time manipulation to reverse Saitama's age was working on Saitama, but was only doing it slowly. God even wondered why it was taking longer than normal before coming to a conclusion. Saitama then pretty much went into a sprint, and the way he broke out of it was by reaching and exceeding the speed of light in an instant, or something.

And of course, Saitama in this comic is at least 4-A, MFTL+, with a resistance to pretty much all the hax God has.

It's notable that God's use of time manipulation to reverse Saitama's age was working on Saitama, but was only doing it slowly. God even wondered why it was taking longer than normal before coming to a conclusion. Saitama then pretty much went into a sprint, and the way he broke out of it was by reaching and exceeding the speed of light in an instant, or something.
Not really, he could move beyond the fourth dimension due speed alone, breaking the barriers of space and time

Ye it'd be great if Saitama could reach that in canon. But part of me just doubts his theoretical fight with God will have stuff on that scale.

sadge

I said it before, but I wouldn't be surprised if Saitama pulled a casual immeasurable speed feat by walking through time with speed alone, considering the he just punched through spiritual dimension. Seems like the type of stuff Saitama would do lol

Not really, he could move beyond the fourth dimension due speed alone, breaking the barriers of space and time
This comic seems to operate on one of the theories about what would happen if someone exceeded light speed, with the theoretical answer being that they'd go past the boundaries of space-time, and travel to another point in time. And Saitama having infinite or immeasurable speed doesn't line up with literally everything else in this comic, anyways.

This comic seems to operate on one of the theories about what would happen if someone exceeded light speed, with the theoretical answer being that they'd go past the boundaries of space-time, and travel to another point in time. And Saitama having infinite or immeasurable speed doesn't line up with literally everything else in this comic, anyways.
I mean, he only had Immeasurable on the end of the fight, so, it isnt rlly a contradiction, and the Speed of the Light in the verse works similar to Speed of the Light in DC, that lead on Immeasurable stuff, saitama moves and break the barries of space and time due movement alone

I mean, he only had Immeasurable on the end of the fight, so, it isnt rlly a contradiction, and the Speed of the Light in the verse works similar to Speed of the Light in DC, that lead on Immeasurable stuff, saitama moves and break the barries of space and time due movement alone
Not at all. It could easily be ruled out as an outlier. I don't even know what you're trying to say with that latter part of your comment or how this relates to DC at all.

Anyways, none of this matters. It's just an entertaining fan comic that mixes in some interesting theoretical physics, but is still very vague on a lot of things pertaining to space, time, and higher dimensionality. No point in really talking about it.

Also idk if I mentioned it yet but I think TTM is prob actually dead. We'll see though.

But seriously if he survives this, I think we could legitimately discuss if he has type 2 immortality.

Unless we make a profile on it on FCOC or JBW
I think the fan manga could deserve some stuff on FC/OC, but I'm not getting into that, myself.

Imagine if he got regen from this
Yes, this was the push TTM needed to finally awaken the true power of the Tank-Top.

People who wear Tank-Top's 24/7 show to make increased gains in power at all times. However, the secret not many know is that, eventually, even they will reach a peak. But if one who has fully embraced the Tank-Top undergoes a near death experience, and chooses to remain true to themselves by trusting in the Tank-Top and never faltering, they may reach beyond their physical limitations, and achieve the "100% Chad Mode". In this state, they become nigh-invincible. Incomprehensible speed, unthinkable power, unrivaled tenacity, and their durability not only increases, but the Tank-Top itself becomes indestructible. Their body will even heal on its own, so long as as their brain remains connected to their torso, which is where their soul, the Tank-Top, remains.

The only technical downside is that the Tank-Top itself becomes permanently merged to the wearer, and can never be moved separately, as if it was the wearer's own skin. But to people who have achieved this state, it is obviously not an issue.

Back