• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, Atomic probably has a Sub-Rela feat.
If you are talking about the Psycos beams, which have 7200 Machs, and the Atomic Samurai is MUCH faster in an unknown quantity, but definitely sufficient to have Sub-Relativistic speeds, then I disagree.

Psykorochi by that time was very weak. So much so that even Tanktop could react to her rays and overtake. By the way, Atomic Samurai can have speed through this, it is faster than the rest who have MHS+.

Directly after the "50 meters" panel we see this. Does this look like 50 meters? I counted over 15 floors.
If that's not enough evidence for you.

The MA base is layered this way.

The Rover fight gives us a good indication of how big the floors are on average.

Directly after the "50 meters" panel we see this. Does this look like 50 meters? I counted over 15 floors.

The MA base is layered this way.

The Rover fight gives us a good indication of how big the floors are on average.

The overgrowth has a height, it seems, is indicated in the book as 15 meters.

Moreover, Murata could simply be mistaken and forget
ONE is who writes all the dialogue an everything. I'd take what he writes over what Murata draws if they contradict, since he's the main person behind the series.

Though I guess keeping the floor drill does just contradict it, unless there's two different underground bodies of water.

Yeah, it's another example of where the statement contradicts what is shown. I counted 23 floors when I looked at it a while back, that'd be like 100 meters before BG even reaches the chamber. And looking at it now, counting from the bottom right corner (where we can see the highest floor) it looks like 27 floors if you count the very faint floors near BG's fist

I think that, at the very most, we’ll get 4-A. But something like 5-A, or maybe even High 5-A is more likely.

Hopefully something beyond tier 5, like at the very least, I'm hoping for tier 4. Tier 5 seems underwhelming ngl

Hopefully something beyond tier 5, like at the very least, I'm hoping for tier 4. Tier 5 seems underwhelming ngl
You think so ? I respectfully disagree, if characters like Tatsumaki and Boros end up being indeed High 6-A, Tier 5 is the perfect level for what I believe are the "God Tiers" of the verse, aka Blast, God and Saitama

However, I believe to actually have a idea of what OPM can reach, I guess we need to wait Saitama Vs Garou, if the fight doesn't give us anything relevant in feats (Like at least High End High 6-As), then I'll start to doubt OPM will reach Tier 4. I'm afraid that the best feat in the fight will be like 6-B. Having Destructive Feats reaching Tier 5 in a battle in Earth is...unlikely, so I see that happening via statements or if Saitama yeets Garou to Mars or something (Which would be amazing)

Back