• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
also we need to downgrade Boros based on this
The High 6-A number doesn't come from the crater, but the rocks Saitama launched at high speeds. It wouldn't really downgrade anything. Unless I'm misunderstanding something.

I don’t think Manga Awakened Garou should even scale to Manga Boros’ physicals. Garou may clearly be way, way stronger. ONE’s statement may only apply to their webcomic counterparts, as Murata has stated that Garou will be more impressive in scale.

The High 6-A number doesn't come from the crater, but the rocks Saitama launched at high speeds. It wouldn't really downgrade anything. Unless I'm misunderstanding something.
Yep. If the result for the moon crater is lower, it won't change anything. However, if it yields higher results than the rock expulsion, then it would be an upgrade.

Oh I thought the original moon jump calc was being discarded for some reason.

Nah, they're calcing two separate things technically- the more powerful of the two should take precedence though, whichever one we take that to be.

And I'm making a CSRC calc thread right now Emirp

I noticed that there has been some turmoil on Saitama's page recently, people added and removed pics at the top and ended with all of them being added.
I don't think this needs a CRT, so I'll say it here.
Are all of these imagese necessary? Only two of them are related to the keys and/or an relevant visual change.
I think that Kid Saitama, During Training Saitama and possibly serious Saitama should be removed.
I can see Serious Saitama, but the other two are totally unnecessary.

I noticed that there has been some turmoil on Saitama's page recently, people added and removed pics at the top and ended with all of them being added.
I don't think this needs a CRT, so I'll say it here.
Are all of these imagese necessary? Only two of them are related to the keys and/or an relevant visual change.
I think that Kid Saitama, During Training Saitama and possibly serious Saitama should be removed.
I can see Serious Saitama, but the other two are totally unnecessary.
I put Kid Saitama as it is a totally different form from the previous ones, but Ant wanted to leave them all and that's why shit, look at the image of Saitam '' During-Training '', sir.

I don't think that Kid Saitama is necessary, it's different but not important, otherwise we could put a baby, kid, teenager etc.... version of every character.
At most those two images should be put a in gallery at the bottom of the profile.

I've recalced CSRC on the calc discussion thread. Looking for input from people who know a bit about calcing, if it looks good I'll make a blog so it can get evaluated.

Last edited:
I'm on the same page with Psykorochi's lazers. They've been calced at High Hypersonic, which just feels way too low. If the laser were travelling at max High Hypersonic+/baseline MHS (34300m/s), it would take 78 seconds to cut the entire chunk of earth, which either means Tatsumaki was being blasted with the continental laser for more than a minute or that the laser took more than a minute to cross the distance, which certainly would have made the feat look different. baseline MHS(343000m/s) is still 7.8 seconds, which is still too long. Baseline sub-relativistic (2997925 m/s) would be 0.89 seconds, and that feels like it could be right, since the blast cut through the earth quickly and faded out by the time we see the giant earth slab floating over the earth. In my opinion, Psykorochi's blasts are either MHS+ or Sub-relativistic. If you wanted to calc it for a 0.25 second time-frame, it would be mach 31210 or 3.5% SOL,

Oh and there's a new update (either the rest of chapter 135 or chapter 136 presumably) coming on Monday

It should also be noted that the water on the disc all began falling at the same rate and the disc itself hadn’t even had time to begin to crack yet.

Yeah, which is why I would go for the faster time frame. The only reason why the value can't be higher is that "fodder's reacted to it", but those fodder also have supersonic reaction times and the normal people (King, Tareo and the civilians) haven't had time to really react to or process what is shown

Last edited:
The funny thing is that when they reacted, the beam had already crossed all the way to the other side, so Psykorochi shook the beam by raising the water and then they reacted.

Well if you want to place their reactions after the beam crossed the continent, it could easily be sub-relativistic+. That might be the case, but since the reactions are shown before the double spread of the floating continent, I doubt you'll be able to convince everyone to accept results that follow that line of thinking. I personally think this could be true, but MHS and MHS+ have become the status quo and I think there's reluctance to buck the trend especially since the 10 second end would be MHS, and the 5, 1 second ends are MHS+

Last edited:
Yeah, I personally think we should go for a LE one second (ordinary people did not have time to properly react, superhumans only had time to react) and a HE of .25 seconds (human reaction time). What do you think of that time frame?

Wait, fodders NEVER reacted to the beam, though. That doesn’t make sense to me. They only reacted to the flash and shockwaves the beam produced.

This is like saying a human reacted to a real life laser by seeing the laser being sustained after it was fired, but never perceived the laser in motion.

What is the explanation for this apparent “fodders reacted to Psykorochi’s beam”? Because as far as I’m concerned, they never reacted to it, they only reacted to the giant flash and shockwaves.

I don't know what the logic is, probably something along the lines of they're shown looking at it before the full extent of the damage is shown, therefore they must be reacting to the beam as it is firing or something

Can we get an alternate time frame then to determine the speed? If 1 second and .25 seconds are too much, should we go with 0.1 or something else?

Huh. I wonder if they didn't ditch the S-Class vs Oroch idea then, since this seems like the set up Murata mentioned two-three years back.

holy shit garou in that last panel looks amazing.

also i wonder why they made it so amai mask gives darkshine the beatdown instead of puri?

Hard to say. 90% of the s-class are all hanging out together on the surface right now, surely a fight's going to happen. My big question is- what will Bang and Darkshine do? Drive Knight will probably leave but, if they all fight you either need a true form Orochi or a massive buff to the cadres to make the fight interesting. If Darkshine, Bang, Bomb, Atomic Samurai (with sword), Drive Knight, Genos, Zombieman, Child Emperor, TTM and Metal Bat fought all the cadres in the webcomic everyone except for BS would have gotten wrecked real quick. Having such a big and versatile team should be able to take down the cadres mid-diff (I feel like they have the collective firepower to KO BS and ENW with coordination).

Amai is crazy though, as we've established. It's in character for him to fly off the handles at a disgraceful S-class hero not living up to his legendary status and result to blows to communicate the point. Puri Puri coming in afterwards with presumably more tender words seems in character

Getting hyped for Awakened Garou again. This teases are great.

I'm hoping that the next chapter comes soon. Due to the redraws, I think it's been over two months since we got an actual chapter, but that was a short setup chapter. Was hoping for a bit more.

will garou get a lifting strength upgrade? in this chapter he lifts up several km worth of rubble

Tatsumaki has been doing nothing but supporting her barrier for a few chapters straight. Pain.

Garou seems to have the entire base collapsed on him and he’s not dead, and even manages to lift himself up. Worth checking into.

The other S class heroes seem happy with Tank Top simply arriving, so he may be way, way stronger than predicted (they’ve all seen what the Cadres can do, who are more than likely the only monsters left by now).

I don’t think Drive Knight can leave since Tatsumaki’s barrier is still up.

He'll probably just stand on the side and watch the heroes fight garou I guess, considering his only source of energy was from some broken house iirc, plus the fact he stood still when G5 was about to attack him.

Garou is lifting a great deal of rubble just by getting up... the only question is how far down is he? Judging by the tower's height, the MA goes at least 8.5 km deep, he could be anywhere from hundreds of meters to 8km down. And there's a question of weight distribution, does Garou have to lift that all that weight to displace the rubble on top of himself?

Back