• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The other video I posted wasn't this offensively bad, Naruto faster than Goku, Sonic faster than Saitama. I don't follow non-OPM anime outside of vswiki and I could tell you this is horribly wrong
these channels/websites just pump out like ten videos and articles a day, and the creators clearly dont give a shit about the quality or accuracy at all. they just want the revenue by attracting fans using big name anime. its a shame that they actually get views

Thank u for this absolute cursed shit, I'mma dive straight into hell. Wish me good luck
2xsyss.jpg

I want for OPM to do something where Garou is an ironically good generic shounen protagonist and have it so that Boros' older bro comes out and he is an ironically good but generic older brother villain.

It's a definite possibility. Blast can cross dimensions, and God seems to be cross-dimensional. Probably won't get the One multiverse until the final arcs though

Eventually Blast/ God ends up opening a gate to another dimension, and out of it comes... Webcomic Saitama, who then challenges Manga Saitama.
And that's the series final fight.

Due to lack of feats proving Saitama is stronger everything he said makes sense ig
Yeah, but it's a debate I'd rather not have until we see the furthest extent of Saitama's powers. We haven't seen nothing from Saitama yet, so saying his current best feats don't match up to Dragon Ball are a given (you have fodder planetbusters, most verses don't have that issue)

Yeah, but it's a debate I'd rather not have until we see the furthest extent of Saitama's powers. We haven't seen nothing from Saitama yet, so saying his current best feats don't make up to Dragon Ball are a given (you have fodder planetbusters, most verses don't have that issue)
exactly and to add to that, seth commonly got people who would come up and debate that Saitama was universal (or more commonly, omnipotent) or that Saitama could beat characters like TOAA so its likely he was a bit heated about the topic anyways.

I remember some kid on discord argued that Saitama would one punch the top tiers in marvel by one punching them and Seth's argument was basically that they one think Saitama.

While Seth is notorious for his somewhat aggressive nature in debating and general toxicity (which has, granted, gotten better over time), he is a fairly rational power scaler who does from time to time admit to making mistakes, and can commonly change his views on the strength of certain characters. And common to what most of the people who dislike Seth would claim, he isn't just a DB fanboy who thinks the verse is unbeatable, but people will still say he is because they're insecure about their own beliefs and get mad when Seth disagrees with them, like a large portion of the vs debating community.

And yeah his Saitama vs Krillin video is accurate, for the time being.

I mean, most of the people who disagree with Krillin beating some popular but far weaker anime character only think that way because Krillin is practically a joke in his own verse at this point. He's a barely relevant side character by now. But the issue is that any of the human Z Fighters in DB are obviously very powerful, and only come off as weak because they are in the verse. But of course, in reality, Krillin would be the One Punch Man of most verses, including One Punch Man itself.

While Seth is notorious for his somewhat aggressive nature in debating and general toxicity (which has, granted, gotten better over time), he is a fairly rational power scaler who does from time to time admit to making mistakes, and can commonly change his views on the strength of certain characters. And common to what most of the people who dislike Seth would claim, he isn't just a DB fanboy who thinks the verse is unbeatable, but people will still say he is because they're insecure about their own beliefs and get mad when Seth disagrees with them, like a large portion of the vs debating community.

And yeah his Saitama vs Krillin video is accurate, for the time being.
Yeah, you can't argue the feats it's all logical.

It's just that I assumed that the existence of "God" pretty much guaranteed that Saitama would get some crazy feats, planet-level min, multidimensional likely- so his best feats right now are such a tiny fraction of his true power, that you could never guess it mathematically even highballing some highballs. Now that we have interdimensional shenanigans confirmed, it's clear that OPM will be heading into new waters that will make previous feats look cheap. At least End of Series.

Back