• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But point being, we have no idea how strong Saitama really is. The Boros fight was a no-diff, not a low-diff and the power-ceiling is as hazy as ever from a feats perspective.

I don't expect anything beyond High 3-A or Low 2-C at the very most. The peak will probably reach much higher into interstellar regions of power though, like solar system, galaxy, maybe universal type of stuff.

I don't expect anything beyond High 3-A or Low 2-C at the very most. The peak will probably reach much higher into interstellar regions of power though, like solar system, galaxy, maybe universal type of stuff.
All possibilities, but these are narrative speculations we have to make, not mathematic or proper scaling guesses. Even though Saitama is likely to blow multicontinental out of the water come his fight with God, we can't use this plot information to actually scale him since it's obviously not something ONE would state openly.

I mean, everything we have regarding Saitama's effort put into the Boros fight implies that, while he barely tried at all, he did put some small semblance of effort into the fight, especially when Boros can take his normal punches without suffering what would normally be instantly fatal damage, and surprised Saitama on multiple occasions, with Saitama's final attack being a Serious Punch, which also implies he needed to get at least somewhat serious to stop CSRC, but that last point could also be interpreted as Saitama just wanting to end the fight on a more dramatic note.

I only really see 2-A from Saitama punching god who says something like he encompasses infinite universally sized dimensions or something.

I'd prefer if Saitama was like 4-A but had a shit ton of hax from fighting god (reality warping and stuff on that level), maybe blast (time and spatial hax resistance) and maybe even from Garou (like durability negating techniques that target organs or something).

If Saitama reaches tier 2-A then he has to deal with large sizes, incorporeals/intangibles (he'll probably have something to deal with this after fighting god though) and more potent hax that I doubt he'll get from anyone else but from god.

it would be nice to see the character most powerscalers hate be the strongest of a tier but its gonna be tough to make him the strongest tier 2 (this is just my personal preference anyways, I'd just like Saitama to not get hax stomped anymore).

yeah I can imagine that from fighting against a 3-A to 2-A, I guess I was thinking too much about stuff that he can't do with his physicals lol.

Either way, it'll be pretty fascinating to see what his page looks like when that's all said and done.

Also, do you think that God is the final boss of OPM? It'd be crazy if he wasn't.

If I really gotta be honest, I honestly don't know or even have an ideal ending for OPM, I do like Nux Taku's take on the ending

I think the most likely tbh is tier 4, tier 5 would seem pretty underwhelming.

Tier 3 to 2 are pretty likely but not as likely as the prior.

Tier 1 is a no

I can see it having a 3-C feat, if One's website name ( galaxy heavy blow ) is anything to go by.
It's also possible to reach high 3-A if we eventually get a more concrete explanation on what it means to remove a limiter. Maybe Low 2-C now that we got dimensional shenanigans.
About offensive hax, i struggle to see Saitama gaining anything that would replace his iconic punch, other than maybe additional gag force effects to it. ( like killing a character with high/ low-godly by punching too hard, affecting things thar shouldn't be affected by brute force, breaking space, etc.)
What i do see him getting is a better version of Garou's reactive power level and adaptation, considering removing limiter>>>breaking limiter, and thus should probably at least give him similar powers.
Plus some resistances would be nice.

I can see it having a 3-C feat, if One's website name ( galaxy heavy blow ) is anything to go by.
It's also possible to reach high 3-A if we eventually get a more concrete explanation on what it means to remove a limiter. Maybe Low 2-C now that we got dimensional shenanigans.
About offensive hax, i struggle to see Saitama gaining anything that would replace his iconic punch, other than maybe additional gag force effects to it. ( like killing a character with high/ low-godly by punching too hard, affecting things thar shouldn't be affected by brute force, breaking space, etc.)
What i do see him getting is a better version of Garou's reactive power level and adaptation, considering removing limiter>>>breaking limiter, and thus should probably at least give him similar powers.
Plus some resistances would be nice.
I think that killing high/low-godly characters would be possible durability negation or at worst an outlier. I thought he already had some form of NPI, so punching something that shouldn't be affected by brute force would likely be an upgrade to that. Breaking space might be some level of spatial manipulation.

would be pretty funny lol, I wonder where all these haxed out characters are gonna come from though, if espers there are more OP espers like Tatsumaki (don't have to be as strong) but have more versitile stuff like beams and gravity manipulation (Psykos) then I can see where some of this stuff can come from.

High or low-godly would probably come from some bio bot MK makes or it could be some OP monster that all the S class are struggling to beat.

For all the other hax it is either god or Blast bringing in some haxed out monsters into the story.

Mob psycho has relatively fodder ghosts on high regen, and characters like Mogami, so it's not like ONE hasn't made haxed characters before.
That and god dimple with passive mind hax on the scale of 2 million + and kuchisake onna with Abstract existence type 2.
So i'd say if anyone has a chance of getting really haxed in this series it's the espers.

There isn't really anything that directly compares the two, nor any concrete scaling since Boros only fights Saitama and scales above Mid level Dragon's who would prob get blitzed by FF. My head-canon though is that Boros is slower in restricted and base, but faster in Meteoric Burst.

Oh, it looks like there isn't a solid consensus on how fast Boros is when it comes to his profile itself, but from what I can find they look to have chosen from 75% to 90%, and are currently using 75% the speed of light.

There isn't really anything that directly compares the two, nor any concrete scaling since Boros only fights Saitama and scales above Mid level Dragon's who would prob get blitzed by FF. My head-canon though is that Boros is slower in restricted and base, but faster in Meteoric Burst.
Armored and Released are only Sub-Rel, possibly Rel. Only MB is 90 percent LS, or Rel+

Oh, it looks like there isn't a solid consensus on how fast Boros is when it comes to his profile itself, but from what I can find they look to have chosen from 75% to 90%, and are currently using 75% the speed of light.
We chose 90 percent as the new end a while ago, and by that I mean a few months back lolz

Back