• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also just wondering, but do ya'll think of the OPM video games, are they good?

I think A Hero Nobody Knows is alright overall. Could be a lot better and it does feel rushed, but it's decent

I mean, everything we have regarding Saitama's effort put into the Boros fight implies that, while he barely tried at all, he did put some small semblance of effort into the fight, especially when Boros can take his normal punches without suffering what would normally be instantly fatal damage, and surprised Saitama on multiple occasions, with Saitama's final attack being a Serious Punch, which also implies he needed to get at least somewhat serious to stop CSRC, but that last point could also be interpreted as Saitama just wanting to end the fight on a more dramatic note.
True, but if Boros is even a tiny percentage of Saitama's power, say like 0.5% and he's like 1.5 exatons, that begs the question of what does Saitama breaking into Phoenix Man's dimension mean? Does it mean that Saitama has reality-bending abilities in their own right somehow? I figured this was a sign that he had the AP to muscle his way across dimensions although it could be something else. Because if it's an AP issue and Boros is some quantifiable percentage of Saitama's power, could he break across dimensions like Saitama did? Does approaching god levels of strength give you the means to do such a thing

With the whole phoenix man stuff, I predict we'll get a scene where Saitama punches so hard he statters space and time, also I can't be the only one thinking Immeasurable speed Saitama has the likelyhood of happening? At the very best, I hope we get MFTL+ lelz

With the whole phoenix man stuff, I predict we'll get a scene where Saitama punches so hard he statters space and time, also I can't be the only one thinking Immeasurable speed Saitama has the likelyhood of happening? At the very best, I hope we get MFTL+ lelz
Right? There has to be some reason Saitama could just waltz into Phoenix Man's dimension. Either he has powers beyond unexplainably high physical stats, or his physical stats are so insanely high they can break reality with an effort. Surely achieving that through AP is above High 6-A. Hopefully we get a clearer feat or a statement to clarify this so we can get low 2-C Saitama :devilish:

Alright everyone, did any cadre stock go up for you guys this last chapter? For example, did any cadres like homeless or fuhrer go from low-to-mid dragon, or mid-to-high dragon?

If Homeless starts spamming those spirit bombs it would be fire

Alright everyone, did any cadre stock go up for you guys this last chapter? For example, did any cadres like homeless or fuhrer go from low-to-mid dragon, or mid-to-high dragon?

If Homeless starts spamming those spirit bombs it would be fire
some guy on the sub reddit thinks that HE is a low dragon because of his bad durability and bad reactions (compared to demons and stuff). I doubt he knows how to calc so he downplayed the spirt bomb HE did and said that its head cannon to assume those blasts can hurt mid dragons and above while I argued he would be a decent/weaker high dragon or the strongest mid dragon

some guy on the sub reddit thinks that HE is a low dragon because of his bad durability
Depends on how you define a Dragon.

The HA just rates them based on how much damage they can do to a city and what they need to send in order to reliably stop them.

In a comparsion based thing, HE's bad durability is something to note. Every other Dragon or even Demon could likely kill him in one hit if they landed a shot. But the orbs are a decent defense and if he doesn't let up its hard to find an opening. He's not the best Dragon ever, but he's also not the worst. Shockwaves would probably be his worst weakness in a matchup imo. Like Carnage blowing really hard might kill him since there's no defense he has against that.

I rated him by the damage he could cause compared to the other dragons rather than in actual fights, of course if someone a high enough tier appeared, they could just clap hard enough in his direction and kill him

The Semi autonomous defense seems to offset the low durability a bit.
I'm guessing he has to be aware of your presence for it to activate which is why Zombieman is able to get him in the webcomic.

So khieran has stated that melting seems to be the best option in his message wall
Nice! Well, if he could comment that on the CSRC calc and then choose an end we can post this and quantify Boros.

I still want to hear if Ugarik would suggest an alternate method for scorching the surface. If he wants vaporization, I'm not opposed, but I think melting checks all the boxes without going out any long limbs

No. The difference between an object's melting point and its boiling point is massive, and energy needed to change those states can be off by orders of magnitude.
True. Vaporization would give solidly moon level results considerably higher than any melting ends

Nice! Well, if he could comment that on the CSRC calc and then choose an end we can post this and quantify Boros.

I still want to hear if Ugarik would suggest an alternate method for scorching the surface. If he wants vaporization, I'm not opposed, but I think melting checks all the boxes without going out any long limbs
I'm going to ask him for that

Also khieran stated that he's unsure for vaporisation.

Looking at the HE profile, shouldn't it have Low 7-B durability, possibly 7-A with the spheres? He uses them to defend himself, so I think it’s valid.

I don't know about that. His actual durability is still fodder, giving him those ratings with his spheres would be pointless when it doesn't genuinely effect his actual durability, it should be mentioned that he uses them as a form of defense, though, seeing as things like regeneration and such are mentioned for characters that are just harder to kill due to the fact that they have it, but not because it actually changes their raw durability.

That's what I meant. It should be mentioned that he uses them as a form of defense as well, meaning that it would obviously use their tiering when listed as such. The way USklaverei worded it implies just giving him those durability ratings and leaving out his physical durability.

We could maybe go with "At least Wall level physically", if not Small Building level, both for durability and other physical stats, seeing as 12 year old Saitama (who should be considered below average human level for OPM standards) has a Wall level durability feat iirc, and a Police Officer has a Small Building level durability feat. HE should scale above the former and potentially to the latter seeing as he's a fully grown man, but seeing as he's also treated as somewhat average for OPM standards in other regards (not counting his reaction speeds and energy blasts), obviously nothing higher than that.

The police officer feat is 9-B+ iirc.

That also seem pretty iffy to scale HE to other characters he has no relations to tbh, I think Unknown is the best

It's not that he has relations to the characters, it's that his physical stats are generally treated as average in universe iirc, meaning he should scale to other humans that aren't bordering on or within the realm of what's considered superhuman level for OPM. The only debatable thing is his speed, but even then I'm not entirely sure the Supersonic stuff is even what Murata and ONE are intending for it to be interpreted as.

That all being said, Unknown is fine, as it doesn't change the fact that most if not all characters put up against him in the future are gonna be more than capable of one shotting him if they get close, so it really doesn't matter.

It's not that he has relations to the characters, it's that his physical stats are generally treated as average in universe iirc, meaning he should scale to other humans that aren't bordering on or within the realm of what's considered superhuman level for OPM. The only debatable thing is his speed, but even then I'm not entirely sure the Supersonic stuff is even what Murata and ONE are intending for it to be interpreted as.
We used to scale him like this, but then he dodged zombieman close quarters in the redraw as you say, implying at least supersonic movement/reaction speed. Since we have that superhuman stat and no other stats for his physical dura/AP we've put him as unknown, he's no longer clearly a regular human (and no statements yet either). Although since he went to the trouble of dodging Zombieman's axe blow, his dura probably isn't higher than 8-B. IDK if it's 9-B, 9-A or something else though

I don't know about that. His actual durability is still fodder, giving him those ratings with his spheres would be pointless when it doesn't genuinely effect his actual durability, it should be mentioned that he uses them as a form of defense, though, seeing as things like regeneration and such are mentioned for characters that are just harder to kill due to the fact that they have it, but not because it actually changes their raw durability.
Obviously he would still have his physical durability in the unknown, but this is so obvious that I thought he would not need to speak, he would only have this durability with the spheres.

Back